Corrie - John Stape and Rosie
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Corrie - John Stape and Rosie Reply with quote

New plot sees Kevin face jail
19/10/2007
www.thisisnorthscotland.co.uk

Schoolgirl Rosie Webster's fling with her teacher is set to have far-reaching consequences in Coronation Street. In the Street's big Christmas storyline, Rosie, played by Helen Flanagan, will seduce English teacher John Stape - but chaos breaks out when her dad Kevin discovers the affair.

"Rosie and Stape share a kiss - but it isn't long before things go a whole lot further," an insider on the soap said. The Daily Star reports that when he finds out the truth, furious Kevin (Michael Le Vell) believes his little girl has been taken advantage of, and batters John. But the mechanic will pay the price for his aggression when he faces jail time for the attack, after being convicted of assault.

"When Kevin finds out he goes crazy - and absolutely leathers him," the source revealed. "Stape is rushed to hospital and the police come and arrest Kevin. Rosie is absolutely devastated. Her bit of fun has ended up in tears with her dad banged up in jail."

---------------------
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eeew! Yuck! They fooled me because I thought it would be Sally and John who did the naughties.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what got me was that he took a shower just a bit later - the dirty bugger!
tec
Bad Toad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't especially like this storyline, but if it wasn't going to be Liam had to be someone. Me thinks she's missing Craig. Sad Has to come from somewhere huh?
cori

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pissed that Fiz is being screwed, looks like she'll head back to reliable Kirk
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I really feel bad for Fiz but I hope she finds someone else other than Kirk, someone more outgoing like she is. I still think it's gross as John isn't even that good looking of a bloke.
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting how we are seeing very little of any actual "activity" between John and Rosie, with her being such a young actress I suspect even the Corrie scriptwriters are holding back somewhat, though they have little trouble in putting her in a baby-doll dress with her t*ts (almost) out.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look who's stalking
By Tony Stewart
19/07/2008

If lecherous teacher John Stape had learned anything from his appalling behaviour last year, he would have taken a vow of celibacy and retired to a remote monastery in the Himalayas to contemplate his sins of the flesh. And there were certainly plenty of those after he cheated on loyal girlfriend Fiz with the then sexually precocious schoolgirl Rosie Webster – even if he did have the good sense to avoid mum Sally’s amorous advances.

While Rosie’s furious dad may have beaten John to a pulp and put him in hospital – and himself in prison – he certainly didn’t knock any sense into him. For after that Christmas Day showdown, John returns on Monday – and he stalks first love Fiz with silent phone calls and secretly follows her in his car. ‘I loved you all them years we were apart,’ he begs. ‘And I know I hurt you. But if you could give me another chance…’

A slap across the chops should send out a clear message, but he chooses to ignore it. Worse, he gets himself a job at Streetcars, dubiously claiming that ‘my professional integrity was never in question’ over his affair with pupil Rosie. Ha! As if. ‘Look, I’ll be straight with you. Life hasn’t been a bed or roses these past six months,’ he tells Steve and Lloyd. ‘Shouldn’t that be a bed of Rosie’s?’ a clearly hostile Eileen pipes up.

Although he’s as welcome on the Street as an outbreak of salmonella, with mechanic Kevin all but manacled to a car radiator to prevent him inflicting more grievous bodily harm, flirty Rosie can’t resist wearing even fewer clothes to show John just what he’s missing. But lying to Fiz that he came on to her, too, results in an ominous warning for ‘the evil little tart… If you get in my way with Fiz this time,’ John hisses. ‘I’ll sort you out so you never screw anybody’s life up ever again.’

Luckily, Fiz’s scrawny brother Chesney doesn’t see this dark side to his former drama teacher – and he threatens to punch out his lights should he hurt his big sister. Then John makes the mistake of buying the gangly lad a bike for his birthday to show there are no hard feelings.

‘Get it through your head,’ Fiz storms at him, ‘it’s over. Dead! And as far as me an’ Ches are concerned, so are you.’

So that’s a no, mate. Or is it?

------------------

Cool
Twirley

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG...how much more animosity between Fiz & John can we take? And even worse, how much can the thought of Rosie with him get inside your head - yuck - it was all quite disgusting! Hope he doesn't go near Rosie again.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twirley wrote:
OMG...how much more animosity between Fiz & John can we take? And even worse, how much can the thought of Rosie with him get inside your head - yuck - it was all quite disgusting! Hope he doesn't go near Rosie again.

It's been going pretty well as a plot I reckon - he's more than desperate and sad enough for a good storyline.

Here's an article about him and the actor:

ROVER GRAEME'S RETURN TO STREET
BY ALISON CURTIS
23 July 2008

Coronation Street fans may have thought they had seen the last of sleazy love-rat John Stape. But as of this week he is back to cause more drama on the nation's favourite soap street. While that may mean trouble for the brokenhearted ladies he left in his wake after his Christmas departure, it is good news for Hinckley actor Graeme Hawley, who plays the disgraced teacher.

Graeme has been filming for the past six weeks after nearly six months away from the show. The 33-year-old, who grew up in Leicestershire, is looking forward to story lines to rival his affair with schoolgirl Rosie Webster, which hit headlines last year. He said: "It's lovely to be back and it looks like I'm going to get some exciting story lines. At the moment, it looks like I'm going to be here for the rest of the year. As an actor, you do your job, finish up and move on to something else. It's great to be asked back."

Becoming a regular on a TV soap is a long way from Graeme's stage debut, in the chorus of a production of Oliver! at Hinckley's Concordia Theatre when he was eight and a pupil at Holliers Walk Primary School. He joined Hinckley Speech and Drama Studio and his career flourished with parts in TV shows such as Emmerdale, Shameless and, as of March last year, Coronation Street.

In December, his character hit the spotlight for having a forbidden affair with schoolgirl Rosie Webster, before they were rumbled by her parents. The troubled teacher left the street, his teenage seductress and live-in lover Fizz behind. Graeme said: "Most people believe John Snape wouldn't be able to show his face, but he has tried to live without Fizz and realised he can't. He's determined to win her back."

As a child actor, Graeme dreamed of being famous, but never thought he would be a regular on a soap. He said: "Its bizarre. When I was about 15 or 16, I was a massive Red Dwarf fan and now I share a dressing room with Craig Charles."

He is a regular visitor to Hinckley to see family and friends. Graeme was back recently to help his former drama teacher, Priscilla Morris, at Hinckley Speech and Drama Studio, with a promotional video. He said: "She taught me all about acting. It's important not to forget where you came from, so I'm often back in Hinckley."

A Coronation Street spokeswoman said: "We're thrilled to have Graeme back. We've got massive storylines for autumn and John Stape will be right in the middle of them."

--------------------
Twirley

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I just don't want to see the Rosie-John thing again. That made me feel really nauseous. I know it happens, but still...! Anyway, the weird thing is I want to see John & Fiz work things out.
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a litttle behind in my watching but I did watch some eps yesterday and was sickened to see Rosie lying to Fiz about John wanting to get back with her. Rosie is a lying, schemeing little toerag that needs her butt kicked.
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

misslisalynn wrote:
I'm a litttle behind in my watching but I did watch some eps yesterday and was sickened to see Rosie lying to Fiz about John wanting to get back with her. Rosie is a lying, schemeing little toerag that needs her butt kicked.

When I watched that scene, I thought the same thing. I really hope she gets her comeuppance soon. She is a conceited, lying schemer and I can't wait for her downfall. I think it may be coming with Tony.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Stape tries to kidnap ex-pupil Rosie Webster
5th August 2008

It's a shocking turn of events for Coronation Street's young Rosie Webster, played by Helen Flanagan,as latest scenes from the set reveal the dramatic sequence in which she is kidnapped by obsessive ex-teacher John Stape. Following a complicated affair with love rat Stape, then a vicious catfight with Teresa, played by Karen Henthorne, Rosie's life finally appeared to be looking up when she stepped out in a sexy fifties ensemble on a date with her new boyfriend Saj.

Of course in the land of soap storylines never do run smooth, and it was none other than the obsessive Stape, played by Graeme Hawley, who spots his ex-pupil and lover locking lips with the other man at the end of the evening. Stape stalks her as she walks home before forcing her into his taxi and driving off with her locked inside, leaving something of a cliffhanger for viewers of the soap.

The return of Stape's character, played by Graeme Hawley, was never going to be straightforward, and his return had left many characters on edge. By contrast, Rosie's tantalising and revealing outfits threatened to thwart the now taxi driver's plans to rekindle his relationship with old flame Fizz (Jennie McAlpine).

Lip lock: Lovebirds Saj and Rosie unknowingly rile Stape as he spies on them at the end of their date

Vulnerable: Rosie finds herself walking home alone, leaving the coast clear for her ex, Stape

-----------

ooer, blimey and quite possibly cripes!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kewl! Rosie is an "A" number one twat.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: