Lucy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Spawn is the right word, for sure.

She really is. I am shocked by it all. I can understand her being resentful and wary of Jane (she's not had the longest stretch with step-mothers after all) but her total disregard for everyone else but Steven.

It was nice of Ian to put him in the institution at all. When he called Ian "Dad" I thought that was such a terrible thing to do. After all he had done he was still trying to guilt Ian. And he made Lucy believe her mother was alive again. Yet she is still wanting to protect him? It's nuts.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is nuts! Like you said, she's not had the longest stretch with Step-mothers, however, Jane's been around for over two years now, and she's shown her nothing but love and understanding. She's disciplined her when necessary but she's also told her how she loves her. I'm recalling a couple of specific things..... first off, when Lucy got her period and then when wanted to get her hair cut. I'm hoping she'll settle down, but she's making the "terrible twos" look like a daydream compared to her teenage years!!!!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been thinking about the hair cut thing as well eefan. Especially since she wanted it like her mom and Jane took her for that. I had forgotten about her period. It's amazing and I'm not liking it one bit *stamps feet like Tink*
Axlsbabe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im getting tired of the way ian and jane seem to treat her like she is older than peter, when they are twins!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: