EE: Steven Beale/Wicks - What do you think?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: EE: Steven Beale/Wicks - What do you think? Reply with quote

Oy, the young actor playing the grown Steven Beale (oops, "I'm not a Beale, I'm a Wicks") has disappointed me thus far. His primary acting manoeuver is to make an evil face/frown at Jane. I hope it gets better.......
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. All he has done is look nuts, look angry and evil with a little hands over his face for diversity. Ok, wasn't he raving to Pat about Ian not coming after him in NZ and then shocked hearing that Ian always considered him his firstborn...so why the melodramatic"I'm not a Beale" speech. Oye, this guy is doing my head in.
cori

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steven is def crazy, I suspect his character is short lived as he's not of much interest.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to give him a chance as an actor. But he is a strange character for sure. After last nights episode I am wondering if he wants to have Jane!

Someone give this boy some mood stabilizers!
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a weird one for sure !!!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to enjoy his character. It's not easy....I'll give it some more time so that they can get him involved deeper in the lives of the Square. He's still luke warm for me at best right now.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't really care for him myself.
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't work him out yet. One minute he's calling Ian his Dad, the next he's calling Simon his dad. And, it wasn't that long ago that Pat went to see Steven & Simon...shouldn't she be able to tell his behavior is a little bit odd now...?

Mmmm...guess we'll have to wait a while longer to see how this plays out.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see if Pat catches him kissing the locket on his necklace like he's short a few cards in a deck......Nobody asks a lot of questions either. Also, you would think Pat would call Simon and sniff out why Steven is back. I mean, after all, he refused to come back home. He was adamant about it. Not even to visit either.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Let's see if Pat catches him kissing the locket on his necklace like he's short a few cards in a deck......Nobody asks a lot of questions either. Also, you would think Pat would call Simon and sniff out why Steven is back. I mean, after all, he refused to come back home. He was adamant about it. Not even to visit either.

That necklace kissing thing is really creepy, isn't it?
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:

She did call Simon. Something about his new woman has really got Steven in a state.
popinjay

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish they'd got the old Steven back. The inconsistancy bothers me. The new one looks too different.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:

She did call Simon. Something about his new woman has really got Steven in a state.

Oh! I missed that somehow. I see, so it makes sense, at least to shut Pat up, as to why he's there. Thanks Sky!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Skylace wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:

Oh! I missed that somehow. I see, so it makes sense, at least to shut Pat up, as to why he's there. Thanks Sky!

It was easy to miss as it took all of 20 seconds or so. Which to me a bit silly. But what is going on with Simon and this woman that pushed Steven to come back for Ian like this! Man!
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's terrible acting and an awful story line - not quite sure if my second point is because of the first one though!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: