Big Brother All Stars (USA)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
Yup, I definitely think Janelle is toast this week. Unless she wins the Power of Veto, that is...... I'm actually starting to have respect for Dr. Will & Mike Boogie's gameplay -- they don't preach integrity and honesty, so you can't fault them for lying.

Howie's exit was kinda cool, though - I love how he got in Boogie's face and called him out as he was exiting. Just a wee bit of drama in an otherwise (starting to be) predictable series.

I think you might be a bit surprised. I don't know why but I've a feeling Mike will keep Janelle around this week. I also think Will wants to keep her because he likes her ....not in a romantic way mind you but more a respect for being a good game player.

I thought Howie's exit was pretty cool as well. I wanted to see a bit of pushing but ah well....he went out with class.

I'm surprised Howie believed any of them. He stood at the door when they were discussing who to get rid of, after Mike said he'd keep him around so I don't know why he'd be surprised.

If I'm correct and Janelle doesn't go this week, I think it will get a bit less predictable and there will be inner fighting with Chilltown. We'll see!

....oh, and I hope if he does put Janelle up that she does win POV just to burn their arses a bit more. It also forces them to go against each other and lets face it, that's the fun out of watching it.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wholey mother of god. That is all I can say right now.

*bowing at the feet of Will and Boogie*
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

girldorksrule wrote:
Wholey mother of god. That is all I can say right now.

*bowing at the feet of Will and Boogie*

hmmm what was your sig when it started? 'die Will'? Laughing He's downright likable don't ye think?

I totally love his style. I'm not too keen on Mike but he is smart as a whip.

I'd personally like to see Will win the whole thing if I'm honest. He's playing the game to perfection and deserves it more than anyone so far.

My prediction was spot on and I'm quite happy about that. I must be as much as a weasel as Mike and Will for reading them so well Shocked

I can't wait to see the look on James face when he's leaving. He seriously doesn't see it coming and that's not because he's thick, it's because Mike and Will are such good players.

It's finally getting exciting and I love their idea of keeping Janelle to drive the rest of them out. They'll enjoy the cat and mouse game just as much as the viewers me thinks.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get me wrong...I still hate them *giggle* BUT they are fabulous players. People are stupid to have kept them in there past weeks one and two and they deserve it. James is so gonna be blindsided. It saddens me but just goes to show you how genius "chill town" is. I will marry one of them one day simply to learn their sneakyness!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

girldorksrule wrote:
Don't get me wrong...I still hate them *giggle* BUT they are fabulous players. People are stupid to have kept them in there past weeks one and two and they deserve it. James is so gonna be blindsided. It saddens me but just goes to show you how genius "chill town" is. I will marry one of them one day simply to learn their sneakyness!

You don't have to marry them to figure it out. It's simple logic lol Razz Janelle is most disliked and most wanted out, so why not use her as a weapon since she'd do anything to stay in, and lets face it, they control her every move now so she'll do what they say, when they say it.

She's herself to thank for that for being such a dickhead throughout the whole show. He can thank herself for Kaysar and Howie being voted off, and for the demise of S6, although Kaysar was disappointingly weak to my surprise.

If you did want to marry one of them though, I'd pick Will. He's a hottie agree
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I found amusing was the conversation Will and Boogie had about the people in the Sequester House. "So Marcellas, how did you get in here?" Answer: "Chilltown." "And Howie, how about you?" Answer: "Chilltown." And if James goes on Thursday, again it will be at the hands of Chilltown.

Like 'em or not -- You got to give those boys some credit! agree
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know...that conversation had me rolling in laughter. I think the reason I hate them is because EVERYONE in the house is stupid and can't see them as master manipulators. I realize the house doesn't see what we see, but it still makes me want to punch the tv.

They are genius.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janelle is superwoman, there's no doubt in my mind this girl has super powers lol How in hell can anyone win so many POV! She's incredible!

I had a feeling she'd somehow get off the block and I was quite pleased to see she did it. I was also pleased to see Erika get the boys to put up Danielle because she's everything she accused her of being, and that's unfaithful etc etc.

They're all there to win the money and not make pals, so Danielle should take it on the chin and stop acting like a pouting cow.

I still want Will to win. He is the best entertainment in the house and the smartest Big Brother player I've ever seen, and that includes Big Brother UK. He knows how to play people and they fall for it everytime.

I'd actually like to see him and Janelle in the finals with him winning clap

I think it's double eviction this week, so Danielle and George should be going. I think it's a drag as I really like George, but he's not doing anything to deserve the win as anyone can be a nice guy that cook.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I have to say is Erica is a pussy for not putting one of chill town up.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Janelle and Erika are a couple of arsewipe sheep. Janelle should have put both Mike and Will up and made sure they didn't win POV then chilltown would have been broken up, but the two twats have visions of showmance in their minds and prefer the idea of spending a week alone with them before they send one of them packing.

That's the only time reality will slap them in the face and they'll realise they've been played, and I don't understand for the life of me what either one of them is thinking? Do they honestly believe that Will or Mike would bring either one of them to the finals?

Not a bloody chance!

This is the exact reason either Will or Mike should win because they've played each and every person in the house and gotten away with it.

I'm still hoping on Will winning. He's brilliant :bow:
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree 100%. I'm hoping for Will to win. The girls are simpering fools and I want to smack them around and say WAKE UP you stupid bitches. Play them, don't let them play you. Sheesh...
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The girls must be thick as pigshit to think either of them would take them with them to the finals. Erika has some shock coming her way when she's told that Mike was playing her the whole time, and her talking of having a child with him just makes me want to barf!

I don't want Mike in the finals because of the way he's playing her. He hasn't a reason to go as far as he is with her and it's just downright cruel to lead her down the garden path like that.

Although Will is playing Janelle, he's not being near as deceptive and callous as Mike is, and it's Janelle's fault for allowing herself to be sucked in.

She had her chance to redeem herself and she blew it, but I'd like to see both her and Will in the finals with Will winning. The reason I want her in the finals with him is because of her talents of winning so many HOH and POV's as that's some doing on her part.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't believe Janelle won POV again. That woman has horseshoes up her arse.

It was good to see her finally make a logical decision although I wanted Will to win. I'm sure if Mike didn't have HOH he'd of been the one gone and I would have loved that. He doesn't deserve it half as much as Will did.

He was an arse coming off the volcano right away. I don't know why he thinks either of the girls will take him and I just hope he does shite in step 2 of the competition. If he doesn't then I've a feeling he's going to win.

The only good thing to come out of that would be him picking Janelle and her winning. I think anyone up against him will win because people realise Will was the one that basically ran the show.

1 more week after thursday Shocked
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do these people get any coverage on chat-shows etc after the show?
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They usually appear on a morning television show, and the reunion show is broadcast over the internet. The amount of press coverage, chat show bookings, etc. is very minimal in comparison with the UK BB contestants.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: