Big Brother All Stars (USA)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
Hmmm, the fact that Jase gave a post-show interview may indicate that he's not going into seclusion for a return to the house -- at least that's what I'm hoping for.

So, how about Janelle's nominations? I'm not sure I agree with them, especially if she really thinks she can have an alliance with ChillTown.

If Janelle gets into an alliance with Chilltown my opinion of her will change bigtime. I've always liked her because of her being faithful to her own and how smart she plays the game, but she seems so scrambled right now and unsure of herself.

They need to keep Will away from her because he's wrecking her head. I didn't think she'd let anyone like him get to her but he seems to push all the right buttons.

It should have been Will and Mike up and Mike kicked out the door come eviction night. S6 could fight hard for POV and keep the nominations intact.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Kezza wrote:
Hmmm, the fact that Jase gave a post-show interview may indicate that he's not going into seclusion for a return to the house -- at least that's what I'm hoping for.

So, how about Janelle's nominations? I'm not sure I agree with them, especially if she really thinks she can have an alliance with ChillTown.

If Janelle gets into an alliance with Chilltown my opinion of her will change bigtime. I've always liked her because of her being faithful to her own and how smart she plays the game, but she seems so scrambled right now and unsure of herself.

They need to keep Will away from her because he's wrecking her head. I didn't think she'd let anyone like him get to her but he seems to push all the right buttons.

It should have been Will and Mike up and Mike kicked out the door come eviction night. S6 could fight hard for POV and keep the nominations intact.

I rather agree. However, I think this is a perfect opportunity to "backdoor" Will and have both of their sorry asses on the block. That way at least one of them goes. He is such a threat and they don't even see it and I could smack them all around.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Power

On ''Big Brother: All-Stars,'' the pasty-faced Dr. Evil manages to get the season 6 alliance to do his bidding, and Diane is evicted by Lynette Rice

I'm not sorry to see Diane go. I never dug the whole Veronica look with her hair, and she was quite the whiny hag during her brief and unremarkable stay. (Nonetheless, I would have liked to hear her explain what made Janelle a ''fat bitch.'' Girlfriend needs to be reminded that they don't exactly hire Holsteins to work as VIP waitresses.) You know what I will miss, though? Those precious few weeks when James actually seemed like the smartest guy in the Sixers. Now he's no more the genius than that silly twerp Howie ? thinking Janelle is the next one who deserves to go when (hello?) it should be the dude with the least amount of pigment in the house.

Granted, James had reason to be peeved. Janelle broke ranks from the Sixers and replaced the veto-winning Boogie with Diane when she should have put up Will (her alliance's choice). But instead of regrouping after hearing Janelle's plan to evict Diane, James unleashed this ridiculous, misdirected fury, recruited Danielle, and vowed to take out Janelle as soon as he wins head of household. And what does he do to ensure his empty victory? He recruits Will and Boogie. He allies with Chilltown. Idiot! Knucklehead! Dimwit! Fat bitch! (Hey, Diane, you're right! It can work for anyone.) Can't we just end this game now and give Dr. McPasty the money? Because he's the only one who can actually play this game. Damn, this guy is good. (And so was Boogie, right up until he cut his toe after that genius veto competition. Now, he's just a goober.)

I'm starting to believe all that message-board talk of a James-Danielle alliance that was forged before the game began, though I don't think they actually hooked up with Chilltown until this last week. Eh, doesn't really matter. The Sixers' stability is toast now, all because Janey went against her homies and fell prey to Will's charm (and like I believe she doesn't actually dig on McPasty). So who is the next to go? Unfortunately, you won't learn who won HOH in this column, because I wrote it without knowing the results of that curious-looking ''challenge,'' which required the houseguests to balance on top of a colossal web. What's so difficult about lounging on an oversize hammock? And it's wayyy too soon in the season to be scheduling one of those infuriating endurance tests.

Until we get the news (and feel free to post the results here), let's discuss a few minor incidentals, like the appearance of Amy, a.k.a. Madame McPasty. Love the idea of her May-December relationship with her own personal Clark Gable, hated her describing Janelle as something Marcellas could buy at a ''transvestite sex-toy shop.'' In fact, I'm getting damn tired of all the Janelle bashing, including some from people inside my own magazine. How can these negative nabobs not see what a splendid young lass she is! And what's this talk about a coup d'?tat next week? I'm not so sure I like the idea of someone overthrowing the HOH, especially if the HOH is (a) Will or (b) someone who is easily seduced by Will. Then again, that may not be an issue because pretty much everyone seems to have fallen prey to the skin doctor.

So what do you think (or hear)? Who's the next HOH? Who will he or she nominate? Does Janelle really deserve to go? Are you going to go see Talladega Nights based on this week's luxury competition? And what's up with that crazy peace pipe they're smoking on the patio?
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted the new HOH results in the BBUSA Spoilers thread....nominations should be very interesting this week!
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot breathe I'm laughing so hard at Madame McPasty. Good one Irish!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
I posted the new HOH results in the BBUSA Spoilers thread....nominations should be very interesting this week!

ohhhh I forgot all about that! Thanks Kezza I'm zooming over now. God pleaaaaase don't let it be Will or booger .....and yes I mean booger. It's no typo! Razz
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding last night's show (Tuesday 8/8/06):

I am absolutely gutted that Kaysar was back-doored into the eviction chair. I hope that something happens between now and Thursday to keep him in the house. I'm not sure I'll still watch if Kaysar goes. Crying
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Kaysar is gone and so might be BB USA for me. He was the one I wanted to win and since Janelle seems to have turned into a complete bumblef*ck and Howie is braindead, S6 hasn't a snowballs chance in hell of getting much further.

James is a dirtbag and I really don't know if I can continue to watch the rest of them follow him like sheep and obey his every command. It's going to get as predictable and boring as BB UK I think.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even bother to watch BB All-Stars last night, so I have no idea who Erika nominated. Since Kaysar was evicted, I've lost interest. Oh well, there's always next summer, as well as BBUK.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got caught up!!!

Personally, I'm glad Kaysar is gone. He turned into a giant puss and wasn't playing the game. He deserved to go.

While I still hate Will the Evil and his pet, I have to give them kudos for being very smart players. I have a new respect for them.

I'm rooting for James now. I think he is a good player and I enjoyed his backstabbing ways the first time around and it seems to be working for him now.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care if Janelle wins or not because she's a bumblefook but I sure was glad to see her win HOH just to piss the rest of them off.

Since Janelle has a crush on him and Howie does too, neither of them has a chance of winning because they're too busy thinking of all the positions they want to get him in, so we might as well have the one with the worst attitude win right? RIGHT agree
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I don't care if Janelle wins or not because she's a bumblefook but I sure was glad to see her win HOH just to piss the rest of them off.

Since Janelle has a crush on him and Howie does too, neither of them has a chance of winning because they're too busy thinking of all the positions they want to get him in, so we might as well have the one with the worst attitude win right? RIGHT agree

I'm beginning to agree with you Sad I'm so frustrated with this show right now.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is soooooooo ridiculous! See what I mean girldork? Will comes in and plants the seed in her mind to put Marcellas up and since Howie has a boner for him he bows to his command. They both deserve to have their arses tossed out the door on stupidity alone!

I had to laugh at the wee ditty that Will said about the shower. The bit where he was saying rip their hearts out their cheap blouses or whatever. The doc has a future in comedy if you ask me clap

I usually love the underdog and that's just what S6 is now but when they're so pathetic I just have no interest in them anymore.

I do hope Janelle wins the coup d'etat just to further bugger the mood of the house, but being such a lovesick sheep she will do whatever Will says and that's just how he's going to win.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S6 is ovah and good riddance. They deserve it for their stupidity. As much as I hate Will and his pet, I'm afraid they are going to the end BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE IS TOO STUPID TO SEE THEM AS A THREAT. *sigh* I hope James and Danielle are plotting against them behind the scenes. DOWN WITH JANELLE the twit.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, I definitely think Janelle is toast this week. Unless she wins the Power of Veto, that is...... I'm actually starting to have respect for Dr. Will & Mike Boogie's gameplay -- they don't preach integrity and honesty, so you can't fault them for lying.

Howie's exit was kinda cool, though - I love how he got in Boogie's face and called him out as he was exiting. Just a wee bit of drama in an otherwise (starting to be) predictable series.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: