Big Brother All Stars (USA)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Big Brother All Stars (USA) Reply with quote

Also known as Big Brother 7, so is anybody planning on watching it?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/

Click the link above to find out when the top 20 candidates are unveiled, and when the show premieres.
LisaMac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be watching! Not as much commitment to watching as is the UK BB but also not as good.
lilycup

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I watched BB USA, I found it so boring. I couldn't believe how terrible it was, so I'll not be watching it again, I wouldn't be able to take it ;-)
Canniescot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I much prefer the UK version of Big Brother. The last time I watched it (a few years ago) it seemed so fake. I really love the nitty gritty way the Brits are.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen BB USA and it's not even comparable to BB UK. The houseguests weren't half as interesting and it just didn't have the same excitement that the UK version does, but I'll be watching it to see if it's any good because I'm well into these reality shows.

I'll be looking forward to seeing if Ally and I once again make the same choices for faves and winners thumbs
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I've seen BB USA and it's not even comparable to BB UK. The houseguests weren't half as interesting and it just didn't have the same excitement that the UK version does, but I'll be watching it to see if it's any good because I'm well into these reality shows.

I'll be looking forward to seeing if Ally and I once again make the same choices for faves and winners thumbs

I watched it last year for the first time and I have to say it was not as good at the UK version. It is entertaining though and the games are usually pretty fun to watch. I was just so annoyed because the person that one was a bitch. Smile

I swore I'd never watch again, but now with this all star thing and the public being able to vote in the housemates they want, I think I will reconsider.

Plus if I wanted to, I could get the live stream which does add to the experience.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the way the UK version is produced as opposed to the US version. In the US version, you never hear the "voice" of Big Brother unless you have the live feeds.

But I have to admit, I will probably watch it. :star:
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: USA BIG BROTHER 7 TOP 20 REVEALED! (*SPOILERS*) Reply with quote

(U.S.A.) BIG BROTHER 7 TOP 20 REVEALED!
*SPOILERS FOLLOW*

In a costly mistake by CBS.com webmasters the official Big Brother 7 All-Stars website now has the names of the Top 20 Candidates. When a JokersUpdates.com visitor visited the official Big Brother 7 website this morning there was a surprise in store.

The website was completely gone and at the top was the question; "Which of your favorite Big Brother contestants would you like to see compete again in Big Brother: All-Stars?" and a list of the houseguests written in white but viewable after highlighting the text. This is an obvious mistake because the page is still in HTML format. To further prove this is a mistake the names for some odd reason all link to a page on the Amazing Race 5 website. After a few hours of the discovery CBS.com changed the names of the houseguests in an attempt to cover up or confuse the viewers. However the first set of names is the correct one. The names are listed below so STOP READING NOW if you don't want to spoil it...

UPDATE: (8:49PM ET)

The official Big Brother 7 website has returned to the normal one now. There is also a chance that someone hacked into the CBS.com servers and made these changes to the website. Only time will tell. CBS may make a press release about the situation tomorrow.

*SPOILERS FOLLOW**SPOILERS FOLLOW*

First set of names posted on CBS.com/primetime/BigBrother7:

Alison, Bunky, Dana, Danielle, Diane, Erika, George, Howie, Ivette, James, Janelle, Jase, Kaysar, Lisa, Marcellas, Michael, Mike, Monica, Nakomis, and Will.

Changed to:

Alison, Amy, Brittany, David, Diane, Drew, Erica, Jack, James, Janelle, Jason, Josh, Kaysar, Maggie, Mike, Monica, Nicole, Roddy, Shannon, Will

This second is is a total cover up because Maggie cannot even compete since she already won Big Brother 6.

Edited by JoeReality (06/05/06 05:51 PM)
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: USA BIG BROTHER 7 TOP 20 REVEALED! (*SPOILERS*) Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
(U.S.A.) BIG BROTHER 7 TOP 20 REVEALED!
*SPOILERS FOLLOW*

In a costly mistake by CBS.com webmasters the official Big Brother 7 All-Stars website now has the names of the Top 20 Candidates. When a JokersUpdates.com visitor visited the official Big Brother 7 website this morning there was a surprise in store.

The website was completely gone and at the top was the question; "Which of your favorite Big Brother contestants would you like to see compete again in Big Brother: All-Stars?" and a list of the houseguests written in white but viewable after highlighting the text. This is an obvious mistake because the page is still in HTML format. To further prove this is a mistake the names for some odd reason all link to a page on the Amazing Race 5 website. After a few hours of the discovery CBS.com changed the names of the houseguests in an attempt to cover up or confuse the viewers. However the first set of names is the correct one. The names are listed below so STOP READING NOW if you don't want to spoil it...

UPDATE: (8:49PM ET)

The official Big Brother 7 website has returned to the normal one now. There is also a chance that someone hacked into the CBS.com servers and made these changes to the website. Only time will tell. CBS may make a press release about the situation tomorrow.

First set of names posted on CBS.com/primetime/BigBrother7:

Alison, Bunky, Dana, Danielle, Diane, Erika, George, Howie, Ivette, James, Janelle, Jase, Kaysar, Lisa, Marcellas, Michael, Mike, Monica, Nakomis, and Will.

Changed to:

Alison, Amy, Brittany, David, Diane, Drew, Erica, Jack, James, Janelle, Jason, Josh, Kaysar, Maggie, Mike, Monica, Nicole, Roddy, Shannon, Will

This second is is a total cover up because Maggie cannot even compete since she already won Big Brother 6.

Edited by JoeReality (06/05/06 05:51 PM)

I remember downloading the series when Bunky was on. I thought he was a laugh and a half. I thought Marcellas was a bit of a showboat so couldn't care less about that.

It's such a drag that Bunky isn't on the second list. I hope that doesn't mean he's not going to be on? I'd love to see that bugger again.

Thanks for the list Kezza thumbs Now I have to look them all up and do my homework Razz
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for that. Howie, Janelle and Kaysar were my faves from last year. If they are in it, I'll be watching! thumbs
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Thanks so much for that. Howie, Janelle and Kaysar were my faves from last year. If they are in it, I'll be watching! thumbs

I hope those 3 are in it, too -- I'm pretty sure that Janelle & Kaysar will be there. I also noticed that there's no-one from last year's "Friendship" group (Maggie, April, Ivette, "Cappy" [he was the worst :grr: ], & 'Kaysar-traitor' Jennifer V.) mentioned for this summer!! clap

One of my fave players of all time, the purple-haired Nakomis from BB5, is also on my wish list. She pulled off the "Six-Finger-Plan", remember? [The plan was to nominate two of her allies for eviction and giving them the choice to put up the true target when one of them won the Power Of Veto. It worked like a charm, and they even had a backup plan. That's how the houseguests rid themselves of Jase :tongue4: just when nobody thought it was possible. It was hilarious to see Jase's face when he realized he'd been had. Nakomis said it for us all when she articulated that "Sorry, buddy, but it didn't happen" in reference to his new delusion of suddenly being liked in the House. ]

IMO, Nakomis was so intelligent, calm, cool & shrewd -- she played the game brilliantly. As long as TPTB don't include her nit-wit half-brother, "Cowboy", I'll be watching!
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminder: This starts tomorrow night!! clap

For the first time in BIG BROTHER history worldwide, viewers will vote on which former HouseGuests will compete in BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS. On CBS Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT, Julie Chen will unveil the top 20 candidates from seasons past. Web voting opens right here after the show at midnight ET/9PM PT. The polls close Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59PM ET/8:59PM PT.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BB is my guilty pleasure. Never seen the UK version but I'm so very addicted to the USA version. I can't wait for it to start!!!! Bring on the freaks!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

For the first time in BIG BROTHER history worldwide, viewers will vote on which former HouseGuests will compete in BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS. On CBS Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT, Julie Chen will unveil the top 20 candidates from seasons past. Web voting opens right here after the show at midnight ET/9PM PT. The polls close Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59PM ET/8:59PM PT.

Maybe I'll cap this and we can get faceless hooked on this one too? Are we corrupting him? Razz
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Ally wrote:

Maybe I'll cap this and we can get faceless hooked on this one too? Are we corrupting him? Razz

Do it!! BB PATROL!!! clap clap clap
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: