Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Fair enough Aja!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
misslisalynn wrote:
I forgot about Lucy! I can't imagine her being too happy with Steven for making her believe her mum was alive but if he convinces her it was necessary to get at Ian...oh boy Ian is in for TROUBLE. I'm a little confused to why Steven would be this angry with Ian, he raised and loved him until he moved to New Zeland and Ian was crushed when he left.

Oh no. They had a big falling out. When Steven found out about Ian's affair with Janine and then told Laura and Ian made out that Steven was lying, things went down hill for them.

Steven had the whole poison pen letters going out around the square and Ian came out that he was "Cindy's son" and then Steven went to be with his real dad and decided to stay and has never really asked after Ian.

Last Christmas Pat went to NZ and Ian asked if Steven asked after them and Pat said she had told him all about Ian and the kids, eluding that Steven didn't even bother to ask how they all were.

Ian and Steven didn't leave on good terms and I think Steven is ready for some revenge for being raised by Ian and not knowing about Simon being his bio-dad.

Thanks for the background update -- I had forgotten about Steven being around when Ian was with Janine. The situation makes a heap more sense to me now. Looking forward to seeing what happens.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This all happened when I just started to watch EE again, so I'm glad that I kind of know what's going on there. I do remember Simon and all of them from the old days.

Ian's in for some rough times ahead.... take heart Aja, it might be entertaining! Laughing
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja should watch because Ian's been taking a lot of abuse and it's been kind of enjoyable. The character was a lot less snooty last week. Sky's right about Adam Woodyatt doing an excellent job with the fear and paranoia. I knew jane would stand up to Ian when he accused her of terrorizing him. Thanks Sky for filling in the Steven and Ian history. We couldn't get EastEnders for a couple of years after we moved here so you filled in part of the gap for me.
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
This all happened when I just started to watch EE again, so I'm glad that I kind of know what's going on there. I do remember Simon and all of them from the old days.

Ian's in for some rough times ahead.... take heart Aja, it might be entertaining! Laughing

lol I am watching....... I first tuned into EE when i came back to england in 86.....after living in Jamaica for a few years,, I was hooked sraight away.....with angie and den and all the drama ..I only missed a few eppis of the new soap..... I always hated the sleeze ball Ian and I still do ......lol...... i did miss a few eppis what with moving here 14 years ago and pbs and catching up and then the net ....But I have always hated Ian and his sniverley grrr ways .......FFS i hope he gets his after all these years ......

AJA REALLY HATES IAN

Smile
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian is slimey but his antics trying to climb the entrepreneurial ladder is very amusing.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm worth her, you don't have to break the bank to look a million bucks. I get compliments every time I wear a little dress I bought from Avon with the cheap boots I bought at a thrift shop! And I'm all for the layers as well! Bring on Fall!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: