Big Brother *SPOILERS*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the spoiler Irishmafia!!!

I'm happy Grace is up, but not Nikki!! But never fear... I'm sure the public will vote out Grace. That is of course if Nikki doesn't go around bragging that she won't be going and get too full of herself.

Grace to go!! clap clap clap clap
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bookies have had Grace gone since the last eviction so no worries. It's a sure thing she's going to be leaving.

I bet you her % is going to be higher than Sezer because she's so hated by the public, and Nikki actually has a nice little following as people find her ammusing.

I'm looking so forward to hearing Davina say the name Grace and seeing her face when the crowds once again boos her. I hope she takes the time to watch back at her actions and tries to improve herself because she's got a total lack of character and integrity and will always be seen in that light if she doesn't get a grip. Big Brother can really bugger up some of these peoples lives and especially the hated ones.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Faceless clap

I don't really want her bombed, but I do just want her out of there!

On second thought, I'm finding her incredibly annoying today ... Smile Smile

GET GRACE OUT! thumbs
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Spoiler****

Grace and Nikki are in such a snit for being put up for eviction they stole a bottle of champagne out of Suzies room and ran and hid it.

Petes in the garden with Glyn, asking them to not be nasty to her as she had no choice but to put 2 people up. Grace said it's not being nasty it's just a bit of childish fun and if she wants it back she can have it.

Nikki keeps whining over and over....why did she put us up? We did nothing wrong?

Isn't she the one that was saying it's just a game! When she voted for Whorehooters when she was up for eviction?

She's as bad as the rest as far as I'm concerned, just a bit funny to watch. She's mean spirited and backstabs along with the rest of the plastics.

All I can say is don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! Mad
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL@Whorehooters

I don't think Nikki is as bad as Grace. I can't wait to see her rant in the DR over Susie nominating her. She's angry about being nominated, no matter how much of a brave face she's put on it before.

Stealing the golden girl's champers might get Grace and Nikki in trouble with BB though and that would be funny as well.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
LOL@Whorehooters

I don't think Nikki is as bad as Grace. I can't wait to see her rant in the DR over Susie nominating her. She's angry about being nominated, no matter how much of a brave face she's put on it before.

Stealing the golden girl's champers might get Grace and Nikki in trouble with BB though and that would be funny as well.

Thing is, Grace is acting the fool and dragging Nikki into it a good bit and I have to wonder if she's doing it to make Nikki look as bad as she is to maybe push her into the limelight to get ppl hating on her?

I have this like/dislike thing with Nikki and I guess it depends on who she's slagging at the time. If it's someone I like then it goes to hate and if it's someone I hate then it goes to like lol

I sound like I belong in the house with those mental cripples bloodyhell wow

I've a program now Ally to cap some feed and the second I see her cowtoothing on a meal I'm posting it to show you what I mean lol It WILL drive you mad, even if I have to get you hypnotised woman! Razz
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are all so friggin' funny! LOL!!LOL!! Face: Love the piccy of the German soldier. Irish: Love the "whorehooters" term also! LOL!!

Ah well, Nikki will be safe this week, but next week is a whole different story in and of itself. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got an updated version of Fruity Loops today and thought I'd make a wee "Get Grace Out" mix... so here we go!

click here to download

I did this in about 5 minutes as will be obvious to anyone really!
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I got an updated version of Fruity Loops today and thought I'd make a wee "Get Grace Out" mix... so here we go!

click here to download

I did this in about 5 minutes as will be obvious to anyone really!

That should be on TOP OF THE POPS!!! dancer

Smile Smile Smile

Nice one faceless! :rave:
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki had another all out fit today because she snuck a bottle of beer and hid it under her pillow and Mikey and Glyn saw her doing it and took it.

She screamed and cried the house down with her usual dramatics, saying it's my last night here and cursing the hell out of Mikey for taking it.

Nikki should think back to when the others hid the booze that night and she had a fit. She pretty much did the same thing but because it's Nikki it's okay? She also knicked a bottle of champagne from Susies room and saw nothing wrong with that so what's with this spoiled arse anyway? lol

Mikey came in and broke it all down to her and told her what he really thought. He said you scream about the smallest thing and always trying to be the center of attention because she kept burying her head in the pillow saying it's her last night.

I'm glad someone finally told her the truth about herself but it's done no good because she's in the garden, wrecking Grace's head and whining and crying in her usual pityful manor.

THESE are the things that sicken me about her. They're only entertaining up to a point, then it goes beyond ridiculous Mad
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Mikey's a bastard and a dull one at that. I hope he goes next week because I'm sick of listening to him mumbling like he has marbles in his mouth. I don't find him the least bit interesting, entertaining, amusing or even attractive.

Nikki is on the edge and probably became emotionally unglued because she's worried she's going home tomorrow and almost convinced herself she will be.

I didn't see what happened today but I did see just a little clip on the BB site and what I didn't like was Mikey saying, Now you know why you are nominated. There's no need for him to have a go at her when she's clearly upset. I think he's playing up to the camera's and was winding Nikki up to set her off and hopefully have more people vote her out.

Well I can't wait til he finds out the truth about Grace, oh and that she doesn't really fancy him.

Maybe when I see the entire screnerio of drink gate, lol, I'll see Nikki went too far but even if she did, it wouldn't make me like Mikey the dumbarse Grace lover.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I gotta give it up to you sista. You're sticking by Nikki through thick and thin and that's admirable Razz

If you'd seen her tonight you'd for sure admit she went too far. After it was all over she was gutted and ashamed of herself for how she acted and said if people judge her on her performance tonight she'll be going home.

I've never cared too much for Mikey at all. He's boring and nothing to look at and since he has such a big one for Grace that makes him even more unappealing.

I can't understand a bleedin word he says either but it doesn't make a difference. It's all boring as hell anyway Embarassed
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah thank goodness they have subtitles for him but even then it's not all the time, so it is always inutterable nonsense coming from his mouth.

I have Nikki's back because she's an entertaining housemate and I do find her funny, most of the time, not always. She does admit her faults and if everyone was as dull as dishwater I'd never be able to keep my eyes open to watch this late. Smile

Plus Pete likes her and I reckon he's a pretty good judge of character. I just hope they stay friends and she doesn't go as paranoid as Lisa and Lea have. In fact Lea is freaking me out with having unnatural thoughts for Pete. That sick twisted jumbo boobed cow better keep her hands off him! Mad
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Yeah thank goodness they have subtitles for him but even then it's not all the time, so it is always inutterable nonsense coming from his mouth.

I have Nikki's back because she's an entertaining housemate and I do find her funny, most of the time, not always. She does admit her faults and if everyone was as dull as dishwater I'd never be able to keep my eyes open to watch this late. Smile

Plus Pete likes her and I reckon he's a pretty good judge of character. I just hope they stay friends and she doesn't go as paranoid as Lisa and Lea have. In fact Lea is freaking me out with having unnatural thoughts for Pete. That sick twisted jumbo boobed cow better keep her hands off him! Mad

Sick twisted jumbo boobed cow LMAO thats it....get it alllll out Razz

Just the look of Lea repulses me completely, and when I see her resting those big arsed udders on poor Petes wee head I could just kick her right up the arse and tell her to let the feck go. He didn't really get his hair shaved you know. It's been rubbed off from being slammed and rubbed between her knockers. I'm sure of it! Smile

Mikey will start humping Imogens right leg and Asslenes left leg the second Grace is out the door. Whoever doesn't pull away and lets him finish the job, they'll be the one he sticks with till he's tossed out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 4 of 13

Jump to: