Big Brother *SPOILERS*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soo it's Sam and Nikki up for eviction this week. What a bloody shame Grace wasn't up because she'd be voted out before Sam.

I'd say it's rather obvious who's going to be going now because Sam doesn't add much to the house other than to annoy the other housemates....unless the public is sadistic to keep him/her in so she can continue to do so. I actually think that's a pretty good idea thumbs
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really unfortunate because I don't really want to see Sam or Nikki go this week. How Grace escaped is beyond me... she's a very good liar. no
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was actually quite put off with Lea putting Richard up. All he tried to do was calm a situation down and didn't mean to yell or tell anyone off. If that's all it takes to make her go against a person then she's not really worthy of much and is as bad as the rest.

I actually wouldn't be too bothered if Sam went but I'd like to see Nikki stay a bit longer. She adds a bit of something to the mix.

Grace is so good at the game that she can pretty much get everyone onside with her to avoid being put up. She can play people easily and a good example is how she got into Leas head. She very well might make it to the end if she keeps it up so don't be surprised to see her not put up again next week.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I definitely want Nikki to stay and I think you are right about Grace. She is playing the game and lying to everybody at the same time. Including Imogen and Mikey, her closest mates in the house.

Wait til they get out and see how they've all been played.

I would like to see her found out in one of her lies whilst she is in the house though. That would be sweet!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Yeah I definitely want Nikki to stay and I think you are right about Grace. She is playing the game and lying to everybody at the same time. Including Imogen and Mikey, her closest mates in the house.

Wait til they get out and see how they've all been played.

I would like to see her found out in one of her lies whilst she is in the house though. That would be sweet!

One of the many things that sickens me about Grace is she says to Mikey that she likes Richard now and by him inviting Imogen to that meal was a show of good will basially. Not 5 minutes later she was telling Imogen it was part of his game and he's 2 faced and all that, then last night after the nominations she was alone with Mikey saying she liked Richard again. She just hasn't a grip at all that girl.

I was delighted seeing her cry in the garden but I'm sure that's all a put on as well. It'd take a miracle for me to have any pity whatsoever for her because she's the cause of her own misery.

It's all going to catch up on her because nobody can get on that way without being caught out, and it just about happened when she told Lea about what Sam had said. Notice how she did that then went into the bedroom and denied telling Lea anything to Imogen and Lisa? The public will remember all of this and she'll be reminded when her skanky arse is kicked out. Nobody will ever trust her again and she'll not have many friends you can be sure.
Griffo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really miffed that Grace escaped eviction.

I aren't really sure who i want to go. Probably Nikki..as much as Sam annoys me, she is a right good character.

And if Nikki goes, it's another person gone from the Dimogen (Smile), Mikey, Grace, etc group.
lilycup

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Griffo wrote:
I'm really miffed that Grace escaped eviction.

Me too. I would loved to have seen her up this week. She would probably have been evicted, and I would love the look on her face. Hopefully she'll be up next week.

This week I would like Nikki to go. I like Sam and feel sorry for her. Grace etc. are being horrible to her, and even if Sam can be annoying (which she isn't to me yet, but I don't live there) they should at least try to be nice to her.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well anyone that's watched Big Mouth saw Sam spanking the monkey Smile

So who do you think he was thinking about whilst doing so? I think he was thinking about Richards arse in those tight undies lol

It's funny but a drag at the same time. Sam isn't exactly the most confident and together person so this could really do a number on him with the public seeing that, then having Russell saying there must be a ceasar salad under the blanket just put the erm icing on the cake? THE SWINE! Razz

So come on then. Who do you think Sam was thinking of during the pull?

I'm sick!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yuck! The mere thought makes me want to upchuck my lunch. :-) He was probably thinking about Richard, I'm sure.

I find Sam more annoying than Nikki. I'd like to see Sam go. In regards to the dynamics of the house, I agree it would be ideal for Nikki to go to break up that awful clique. Well, let the cards fall where they may. It's up to the British public. Us folks outside of the UK only have wishful thinking going for us... Smile Smile Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: A NEW TASK! Reply with quote

Over the years, the magnificent omnipotence that is Big Brother has drawn up some pretty dastardly tasks. But the one that the housemates will wake up to this morning will be a feat of endurance like no other.

The housemates will each have to choose a podium in the garden and stand on it. Easy, you might think. Until you realise that they might have to stand on their respective podiums for up to 24 hours. Did we just hear you gasp?

Well save that gasp until you find out some of the rules surrounding the latest test. The housemates are not aloud to crouch, sit, or lean against anything while on the podium. No smoking or eating is allowed while on the podiums and only water can be drunk.

What about if a housemate is desperate for a leak, we hear you ask. Well of course Big Brother allows that. Every four hours. There will possibly be a few bladders reaching critical mass...

Housemates can - at any time - raise their had and say 'I quit', but the person who stays on their podium the longest will get a special reward. Oh, and the Golden Housemate won't be taking part. Hmm, that'll make her a bit more popular then...

-----------------------------

Nikki has already quit!! She knew she wouldn't last for hours so she figured, why bother. Smile

We'll see how the rest of them do. I reckon Grace will give it her all because she's hoping she'll win immunity to being nominated, but she's not the only one.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa has won the challenge and will be free from being nominated.

Grace is being a very bad loser IMO. Even Mikey had to tell her to put a sock in it basically. Her crying is getting old.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who do you think Suzie will put up? Grace and Lea? Grace and Nikki? Grace and Imogen? I hope she has sense to make at least Grace one of them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grace is number one with a bullet so her for sure and I'd say Lisa if she hasn't won freedom of eviction. When Suzie was going in the house, Davina said she hates the way the housemates are talking with all the cursing and Lisa could win the world championship in with the use of the word FUCK!

If not Lisa I'd say Grace and probably Imogen. One of the plastics are gonna melt agree
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fingers are crossed!!!!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember SPOILER!!

Housemates nominated for eviction are
Grace

and

Nikki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: