9/11 conspiracies on mass-media sites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: 9/11 conspiracies on mass-media sites Reply with quote

It's not often that you see discussion of theories regarding 9/11 on a big site, but in looking at the forum for The Mirror today I found this, in the main section that's directly linked from the newspaper.

If you see anything else on other normal media sites please post a link...
alan1254
King of the Marshes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

link doesnt seem to work face , had to cut paste , as i have said before on this forum i am not a consp theory fan , think most theory's dont hold any water , but the falling of building 7 makes no sence at all , a steel framed building
has never fallen because of fire , ever, anywhere in the world , the fire that brought down that buidling was described by fiiremen at the scene , as fairly serious but controlable , they were of course refering to under normal circumstances not when they had all the other crap to deal with , and were only talking about putting the fire out not saving the building , as they presumable were aware that the structure was not in any danger, its colapse in the same manor as the two towers , a straight down floor by floor fall makes no sence either as it did not have the huge forces pressed opon it that the towers had because of the weight and massive structural weakening caused not by the impacts but by the heat of the fire, it realy is a strange occurnce for which there may be a viable scentific explanation , but as so many people are suspicious of the incident why has some scientist or engineer of repute explained how it happened
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both links working my end m8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: