Amy Winehouse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw on the news that Amy has been charged with assault after headbutting some bloke in a late-night incident. Considering her size and weight I can only imagine the man is now in traction and on life support!
nekokate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I just saw on the news that Amy has been charged with assault after headbutting some bloke in a late-night incident. Considering her size and weight I can only imagine the man is now in traction and on life support!

Haha, nice one. I'll follow Amy to the ends of the earth! Go butt those bastards, girl! She should have thrown a rubber stress-ball at him, too - for good measure Smile
Bat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so fuckin' glad I don't drink in Camden anymore. Christ on a bike - if she tried to head butt me for - WHAT - being a piss head? Ha, she'd get the same treatment back. And I can tell you now she would NOT have been able to get up and tell the story. The paparazzi might have but that's a different story. Come to the Marathon ya stupid fuck and tell it in there, no one cares how famous you are. (Amy, not you Kate). Stupid little girl, get a life.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she's probably less than a quarter your weight - you could probably knock her over with a whiff of your breath.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guys were probably both shocked. They were probably having a good time playing pool......Did ya ever have a drunk turn on you like a rabid dog for no reason or for a made up reason in their drunken mind? I have....though I've never been assaulted...lol! I've also seen other drunks get mad out of the blue and assault others. This is just a guess, but I'm thinking they were star struck that they were playing pool with a star, and struck physically and emotionally when she hit them out of the blue...lol! This why she probably didn't get knocked back herself...Besides, they probably know they'd be up for murder if they just pushed her...she's so tiny and fragile.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So she was cautioned about slapping one guy in the end... Well done to The Daily Mail for picking the very worst pictures they could get.
nekokate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you know a night out with her would be mental. I'm just looking forward to the new album, although living such an eventless life God knows what she'll have to write about... :p
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
nekokate

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, everything she does is entertainment Smile

Oi! 'Scuuse me. Can ave a lightaaa, yeaa?!!"
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yeah, that's exactly how I think it happened too - but there might have been an 'oi geezer' in there too...
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me my self and I cannot beleave how much I love this women .......I am Old enuff to be her mum ......but young enuff to be her friend ......and all I would really love to do .....is drag her to one side ......and say FFS biatch .....get a grip will ya ......and then beat the living daylights out of her .....and then sit down and get mellow with lots of Rum and cokes ......FFS Amy .....we love U .......get a grip.......
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just reported is that Amy won't face charges over the video of her 'doing crack' that was in the News Of The World early in the year. I hope she doesn't see this as reason to think she's untouchable... it's the sort of thing that can happen when you're doing a lot of drugs. Not that I'd know of course...
nekokate

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even think that was crack. I remember at the time a lot of people on the blogs and even Aja said it doesn't look like crack at all. There was even an ex crackhead interviewed on some afternoon talk-show who said "Nah, that looked nothing like crack".

Maybe that's the real reason she won't face charges, cos the cops know it was just weed or something, but the tabloids have spread the crack story so that it's just falsely become "common knowledge" by now.
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:
I don't even think that was crack. I remember at the time a lot of people on the blogs and even Aja said it doesn't look like crack at all. There was even an ex crackhead interviewed on some afternoon talk-show who said "Nah, that looked nothing like crack".

Maybe that's the real reason she won't face charges, cos the cops know it was just weed or something, but the tabloids have spread the crack story so that it's just falsely become "common knowledge" by now.

I don't think that story was all it was Cracked up to be Embarassed
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, it just came down the pipe and that was that... rocky times ahead
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: