Amy Winehouse
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nekokate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Amy Winehouse Reply with quote

I love Amy Winehouse so much. If I was religious I'd be praying for her. I see so much of myself in her. She is so fucked and I wish there was anything I could do.

Bob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouch....and I was just playing that rehab song of hers when I heard about Lohan...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is a real shame, it's something she's gonna have to sort on her own though. Unless a doctor sections her first...
GingerTruck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool i think amy is a sex goddess shame about her problems i think she is not happy inside and is crying out for help
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not heard of her until I came over here for my holiday and saw a lot of her on the news and in the papers. It's a shame.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is really sad. She has a beautiful voice. But until she comes to terms with herself, no one can force her.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
I've not heard of her until I came over here for my holiday and saw a lot of her on the news and in the papers. It's a shame.

Same here -- She certainly has some self esteem issues....
nekokate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first picture here is a bit crazy...

SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They both need help. Hope they get it....and soon!
nekokate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her dad is going to be on Richard and Judy in a few minutes.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw her dad on there and thought I was recording it, but wasn't... he seems like a nice bloke though, so hopefully he can help her out
nekokate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, it was a good interview. He made sure not to take any crap from Richard and got his point across well.

I just hope she comes through it. I'll go mental if she's found dead somewhere, she's one of my idols (her music and wit, not her lifestyle!)
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booing fans walk out of Amy's disastrous stage show
15th November 2007

Amy Winehouse was booed and jeered by hundreds of fans after ranting on stage about her husband in jail. The singer stumbled into the venue half an hour late, slurred her words, walked into a guitar stand and dropped her microphone at the opening date of her British tour.

She then dedicated a song to her husband Blake Fielder-Civil, drawing more boos and a mass walkout at the NIA in Birmingham. The band had to support Winehouse as she almost collapsed in tears. The star appeared to have gone into meltdown after visiting Fielder-Civil, who is charged with grievous bodily harm and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, at Pentonville prison in London.

• Video: Watch Amy Winehouse's disastrous stage performance here

Following jeers from the crowd, she ranted: “Let me tell you something. First of all, if you're booing you're a mug for buying a ticket. Second, to all those booing, just wait 'til my husband gets out of incarceration. And I mean that.”

Dressed in a tight black miniskirt and with her see-through top showing off her bra, Winehouse, 24, changed the words of her songs to refer to Fielder-Civil. During the song Back To Black, she added the word “Blakey” and at the end of the song she slurred: “ Nothing's going to bring my husband back.” Before singing Wake Up, she said: “This is for my husband.” The shambolic performance, in which she crashed about the stage, ended with the song Valerie. Before she got to the end, Winehouse stopped singing, dropped the microphone and walked off stage.

One fan, James Dyas, who spent £175 on seven tickets for the first of the 17-date tour, demanded his money back. He said: “She came on stage half an hour late. She managed four songs but was slurring her words and swaying all over the place. She fell into the guitar stand and dropped the microphone - it was atrocious. The song dedicated to her husband was so bad it was like swinging a cat round your head.”

Her spokesperson said: "It's been a really emotional time for Amy but she was determined to do the gig. She broke down on stage a couple of times with real tears. That real emotion is why people love her, but it's just really heightened at the moment."

Winehouse only agreed to go on stage after seeing Fielder-Civil, who is on remand. She was ushered through the back door of the jail and a warden made her run her fingers through her hair and undo her trademark beehive to prove she was not hiding anything. She was turned away from the prison in tears earlier this week after Fielder-Civil's mother had already taken the visitor slot.

Winehouse wept last week when Fielder-Civil was arrested by police and led away in handcuffs. The couple married in May. The arrest came after a difficult few months for the singer who has received critical acclaim for her album Back To Black. She next plays two nights in Glasgow.

-----------------

That girl needs some proper friends about her and I hope she finds some.
GingerTruck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is no hope for amy there are to many leaches in the pop
world who keep pushing drugs on these people
nekokate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's video footage of Amy hoovering some lovely cocaine up her hooter live onstage (towards end of short vid). I can't believe she thought people wouldn't notice this - standing on stage infront of thousands of people. Yikes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: