Performer gets sucking stuck

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Performer gets sucking stuck Reply with quote

Dwarf's Sticky Moment With Cleaner
Monday August 20, 2007
A dwarf performing at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe was rushed to hospital after he glued his privates to a vacuum cleaner. Daniel Blackner performs in the Circus of Horrors as Captain Dan the Demon Dwarf. As part of his act, the 42-year-old planned to pull a vacuum cleaner across the stage using his penis.

Unfortunately a special attachment on the Hoover came loose and he decided to fix it with superglue before going on stage. But he did not give it enough time to set and his privates got a little too close to the machine for comfort. Nurses at Edinburgh Royal Infirmary struggled for an hour to free him.

Mr Blackner said: "It was the most embarrassing moment of my life when I got wheeled into a packed A&E with a vacuum attached to me. I wished the ground could swallow me up. Luckily, they saw me quickly so the embarrassment was short-lived."

-------------------

he must be the only person ever to have turned up at the hospital like that with a genuine reason for it! haha
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: