Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

British man arrested in raid on ‘bestiality farm’
APRIL 20, 2010
thefirstpost.co.uk

A British tourist, Stephen Clarke, 51, is reported to have been charged with animal cruelty after being arrested during a raid on an alleged 'bestiality farm' in Washington State, on the US Pacific coast, which allegedly catered to people who want to have sex with animals.

Situated in Whatcom County near the Canadian border, the farm was run by a horse trainer and convicted smuggler Douglas Spink. According to the Vancouver Sun, Spink was arrested along with Clarke after investigators followed up an online advertisement for the farm. "They were promoting tourism of this nature for bestiality," said Whatcom County Sheriff Bill Elfo.

The police who arrived on the scene first have described what they discovered as "truly bizarre". As well as dozens of dogs and horses, there were mice "that had had their tails cut off, were smothered in Vaseline and had string tied around them". Also found at the scene were images of a man, alleged to be Clarke, having sex with several large-breed dogs. According to Sheriff Elfo, the horses and dogs, which included a Great Dane, have been taken into protective custody while the mice have been euthanized.

Clarke is being held in Whatcom County Jail while three possible charges of first-degree animal cruelty are investigated, according to the Bellingham Herald. Spink, who had only recently been released after being caught with 375lb of cocaine, is also in custody.

Both men face jail sentences of up to five years after bestiality was made a Class C felony in Washington State in 2006. This was in response to a local case the previous year in which a 45-year-old man died after having sex with a horse in Enumclaw, Washington. When police searched his property they found hundreds of videos depicting men having sex with horses.

-----------------
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edward Smith with one of his former partners
Man admits having sex with 1,000 cars

A man who claims to have had sex with 1,000 cars has defended his "romantic" feelings towards vehicles. Edward Smith, who lives with his current "girlfriend" – a white Volkswagen Beetle named Vanilla, insisted that he was not "sick" and had no desire to change his ways.

"I appreciate beauty and I go a little bit beyond appreciating the beauty of a car only to the point of what I feel is an expression of love," he said. "Maybe I'm a little bit off the wall but when I see movies like Herbie and Knight Rider, where cars become loveable, huggable characters it's just wonderful. I'm a romantic. I write poetry about cars, I sing to them and talk to them just like a girlfriend. I know what's in my heart and I have no desire to change." He added: "I'm not sick and I don't want to hurt anyone, cars are just my preference."

Mr Smith, 57, first had sex with a car at the age of 15, and claims he has never been attracted to women or men. But his wandering eye has spread beyond cars to other vehicles. He says that his most intense sexual experience was "making love" to the helicopter from 1980s TV hit Airwolf.

As well as Vanilla, he regularly spends time with his other vehicles – a 1973 Opal GT, named Cinnamon, and 1993 Ford Ranger Splash, named Ginger. Before Vanilla, he had a five-year relationship with Victoria, a 1969 VW Beetle he bought from a family of Jehovah's Witnesses. But he confesses that many of the cars he has had sex with have belonged to strangers or car showrooms.

His last relationship with a woman was 12 years ago - and he could not bring himself to consummate it, although he did have sex with girls in his younger days. Mr Smith, from Washington state in the US, kept quiet about his secret fetish for years, but agreed to be interviewed as part of a channel Five documentary into “mechaphilia”. He is shown meeting other enthusiasts at a rally in California

Talking about how his unusual passion developed, Mr Smith said: "It's something that grew as a part of me when I was a kid and I could not shake it. I just loved cute cars right from the beginning, but over the years it got stronger once I got into my teenage years and was my first having sexual urges. When I turned 13 and the famous Corvette Stingray came about, that car was pure sex and just an incredible machine. I wanted it. I didn't fully understand it myself except that I know I'm not hurting anyone and I do not intend to."

He added: "There are moments way out in the middle of nowhere when I see a little car parked and I swear it needs loving. There have been certain cars that attracted me and I would wait until night time, creep up to them and just hug and kiss them. As far as women go, they never really interested me much. And I'm not gay.”

Mr Smith is now part of a global community of more than 500 “car lovers” brought together by internet forums.

-------------

This story's a few years old, but it will never get old really - rusty at worst...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woman dies after dog sex in Limerick
July 8th 2011
joe.ie

A 43-year old woman died after suffering a massive allergic reaction brought on after she had sex with a dog in Limerick, Ireland. The woman, a mother of four children, suffered the reaction to the dog’s semen after willingly engaging in sex acts with the Alsatian dog in a house in the Patrickswell area of the county.

The woman passed away in October 2008, shortly after intercourse with the dog, and after a three-year investigation it was confirmed that her death occurred due to an adverse reaction suffered after having sex with the animal. An ambulance was called to an address in Patickswell at approximately 7.30pm on the night that she died and rushed the woman to the Mid-Western Hospital, where she passed away shortly after 8pm.

A source told The Star last night that the unfortunate woman involved came in contact with a man who provided the dog on an internet chatroom. “Both these people would have been visiting bestiality websites and at some stage it appears they agreed to meet up for sex,” the source said. “The Alsatian then entered the picture and it appears that intercourse took place between the lady in question and the dog on the night that she died.”

The source confirmed that Gardai who had examined the scene seized an Alsation dog that has been kept in quarantine ever since. Disturbingly, the source added that the dog “appeared to have been groomed” to have sex with women. “This was a particularly bizarre and upsetting course,” said the source. “It genuinely was a shocker...you think you’ve seen it all but then something like this comes along and you’re left scratching your head all over again.”

-----------------

farkin ell...
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
cobweb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok then...I'll be the one to say the jokes...that's got to be ruff for her family to hear about.

I bet they didn't play the "Wild Rover" at the wake.

Any more?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

most times I would, but four kids left without a mother isn't making me think of much funny
cobweb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok then...I'll be the one going to hell (if I believed in it).

She was a right diorty bitch.

Bet she was into dogging as well.

If they stop in the middle of doing that are they pawsing?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man accused of having sex with pool raft had also violated inflatable pumpkin

A Hamilton (Ohio) man has been arrested after being accused of engaging in sexual conduct with a pink blow up swimming pool raft. Edwin Charles Tobergta, 32, is charged with one count of public indecency.

Tobergta was arrested at his home early Sunday morning. According to the arrest report, Tobergta stole the raft and was observed by a neighbor engaging in sexual conduct with it. When the neighbor yelled at Tobergta, he stopped, pulled up his pants, and threw the raft over a fence.

According to court records, he has four other public indecency charges in Hamilton Municipal Court and another in Butler County. In one public indecency case in 2002, he was caught having sex with an inflatable pumpkin that was part of a Halloween display. Tobergta told police he was having sex with the raft because has a problem and needs help. He asked officers to not send him to prison, but he was taken to the Butler County Jail.

----------------------
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man 'breaches order banning him from dressing like a schoolgirl in public'

A cross-dresser has breached an anti-social behaviour order (ASBO) which bans him from wearing a schoolgirl's uniform, a court has heard. Peter Trigger, 62, was given a five-year ASBO in December 2008 banning him from wearing a skirt or showing bare legs on school days between 8.30am and 10am and between 2.45pm and 4pm.

Northampton Magistrates’ Court heard that Trigger, from Thorplands, Northampton, was alleged to have been near a school in the town in June wearing a girl’s school uniform - including a skirt, and a Northampton Academy blazer. Colin McGregor, prosecuting, said Trigger had been charged with breaching the first condition of his ASBO which bans him from wearing a skirt.

Mr McGregor said: ‘He was described as wearing a girl’s school uniform with the distinctive bright blue Northampton Academy blazer in the particular area at the relevant time.’ Trigger, who appeared in court wearing a black wig, denied breaching his ASBO and has elected for a trial at the magistrates’ court next year.

He had been given a suspended sentence for flashing in February 2009, but was jailed in October 2010 when Northampton magistrates changed the sentence to eight weeks’ imprisonment. He was released from jail last November after High Court judges said it was wrong to have locked him up for indecent exposure. Trigger is also prohibited from acting in a manner likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress.

-----------------

I'm not sure if this is about sexuality or just strangeness...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engaged couple discover they are brother and sister when their parents meet just before wedding
Stewart Maclean
3rd November 2011

An engaged couple who dated for five years have been left in turmoil after their families met and they discovered they were brother and sister. The woman, who is due to give birth next month, is devastated by the discovery that the father of her child is her brother.

The couple, who met at university, had decided they wanted to introduce their single parent families to each other before they got married. But at the meeting it emerged they were brother and sister who had been separated as small children. The unnamed South African couple are still in shock after making the discovery last Saturday.

The country's Sowetan newspaper reported that the siblings had been raised separately after their mother and father went through an acrimonious divorce. It reported: 'Their parents separated when the woman was eight months old and the man was two years old. The man's father said he dumped his wife in 1983 because she was cheating on him. The girl was raised by her mother, while her brother was raised by his father. Neither of them knew they had a sibling.'

THE POWER OF GENETIC SEXUAL ATTRACTION
Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) is a term that describes the phenomenon of sexual attraction between close relatives, such as siblings, first and second cousins or a parent and offspring who first meet as adults. It is not the same as incest, though this is what it is called if a sexual relationship is then entered into.

The term GSA was coined 30 years ago by American Barbara Gonyo. She wrote a book about the lust she felt for the adult son she had given up for adoption 26 years earlier. She never acted on her feelings.

GSA is rare between people raised together in early childhood due to a reverse sexual imprinting known as the Westermarck effect, which desensitizes them from sexual attraction. Experts believe that this effect evolved to prevent inbreeding.

The Sowetan reported that the children grew up separately with their single parents near the towns of Nelspruit and Bushbuckbridge, which lie 50 miles apart in South Africa's eastern Mpumalanga province. They reportedly met again at university in 2007 and fell in love.

Their two families did not meet throughout their five-year relationship, until they were brought together last week to discuss wedding arrangements. In many African cultures it is traditional for the family of a male partner to pay a lobola, or 'bride price', to that of his fiancée. In doing so, the two families normally arrange a summit at which they are formally introduced and able to conduct the negotiations. But the couple's plans were derailed when their parents came face to face and revealed their bombshell.

The woman told the Sowetan she was devastated by the revelation. She said: 'It was love at first sight. We were studying together at Tshwane University of Technology in Nelspruit. When I first saw him, we connected. We fell in love and since that day, we never looked back. All we wanted to do was just to have a family and many kids.

'So you can imagine how shocked we were when they broke the news. We are going to have a child together. We do not know what we will tell him when he grows up.'

The couple said they had decided to split after hearing the news and were discussing how to handle the shock with their separated parents. The man added: 'We can't think straight at the moment and will just take everything one step at a time.'

Incest remains one of society's last taboos and is an unthinkable concept to most people. Yet research by the British Medical Journal showed that half of those separated from relatives at a young age experience strong sexual feelings when they are reunited.

Psychiatrists believe the natural repulsion brothers and sisters feel growing up together as children acts as an inhibitor to incest. But those who miss out on this time can develop powerful, obsessive feelings for their sibling in adulthood.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a sad story. It is hard enough to find love in this world and then to find out he is your brother! Awful...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raccoon bites off perverts penis
Austrian Times

A raccoon has bitten off a pervert's penis as he was trying to rape the animal. Alexander Kirilov, 44, was on a drunken weekend with pals when he leapt on the terrified animal. "When I saw the raccoon I thought I'd have some fun," he told stunned casualty surgeons in Moscow.

Now Russian plastic surgeons are trying to restore his mangled manhood. "He's been told they can get things working again but they can't sew back on what the raccoon bit off. That's gone forever so there isn't going to be much for them to work with," said one friend.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is quite a story

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/deep-inside-the-chain-pub-piss-dungeon
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mondo Balordo
Vintage documentary narrated by Boris Karloff, showing "perverse and aberrant behavior" from around the globe, including such things as sex slavery, dwarf love, Asian brothels and lesbians.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: