Supermarket chick story at the start; speeding bikers at end

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Supermarket chick story at the start; speeding bikers at end Reply with quote

That male Hen must be having a field day having the whole hen house to himself.

major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: Supermarket chick story at the start; speeding bikers at Reply with quote

Mandy wrote:
That male Hen must be having a field day having the whole hen house to himself.

I might be a simple country boy, but where I grew up, we called them roosters. Laughing
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: Supermarket chick story at the start; speeding bikers at Reply with quote

major.tom wrote:
I might be a simple country boy, but where I grew up, we called them roosters. Laughing

I was going to call them by their other name .. but thought people may think I am cross-referencing to the "streaker" thread.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in the Scouts when I was a kid and one time we were taken to visit a farm. The farmer showed us all about and we were all having a laugh, when he showed us the chicken coop. I remarked to him with a perfectly straight face - "That's one hell of a big red cock you have there" - the ensuing chaos was worth every moment!
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realised the reporter got round the issue by refering to "cockerel" .. but this is only a young cock "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooster"

Maybe he didn't want to say "cock" on air .. especially for a report targeting kids.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I was in the Scouts when I was a kid and one time we were taken to visit a farm. The farmer showed us all about and we were all having a laugh, when he showed us the chicken coop. I remarked to him with a perfectly straight face - "That's one hell of a big red cock you have there" - the ensuing chaos was worth every moment!

Now, why am I not surprised??? Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: