EE: next week spoilers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: EE: next week spoilers Reply with quote

SLIMY Max Branning may be the kind of insurance salesman who boasts that he could sell freezer contents cover to an Eskimo, but it’s a shame he doesn’t have all-round protection himself.

Because he might need it if Stacey has her way…

Although Max and his secret lover call each other ‘Tom’ and ‘Jerry’ on their mobile phones to cover their tracks, the teenage temptress turns their five-month affair into a game of cat and mouse this week.

Played out in real time on Friday, she gives him a frightening ultimatum. Either he tells wife Tanya about their affair – or she will.

‘This place is not a home,’ Stacey screeches at him in their secret love nest at the end of Thursday’s episode. ‘It’s a flat with a bed. I might as well be gettin’ paid for it.

‘There’s no more waitin’, Max. Your whole little game, it’s over. Awright, she finds out tonight… I mean it. If you don’t, then I will. Now go ’ome an’ tell ’er. You’ve got 30 minutes.’ And the countdown starts at the beginning of Friday’s show…

Throw in love sick little puppy Bradley who wants to win back former girlfriend Stacey, and she also has another choice to make in what becomes a fraught week. Should she be with the father – or the son?

‘I’m still gunna look out for yer,’ Bradders blusters on Monday when he reads her texts and finds out her secret lover is married with kids. ‘So this Jerry bloke… he’d better watch his step.’

Blimey, how scary is that? Well, not very, actually.

But his prying is enough to put the wind up Max and Stacey and they stage an elaborate deception. ‘I’ve just been officially dumped,’ Stace tells Bradley when she receives another text.

After the excitement of last Thursday and Friday’s episodes with Ben and Peter almost drowning, this is yet another good week for Enders. While Phil may have become an unlikely local hero, it’s now Max’s turn to be the Square’s real villain.

After all, he is willing to put the happiness of his pregnant wife, daughters Lauren and Abi, and son Bradley at risk for what is little more than a sleazy fling with a teenage slapper.

But Max plays the doting family man convincingly, tenderly holding Tanya’s hand at her first baby scan.

Unfortunately, he makes the mistake of letting the girls see the dvd of the scan. And they in turn show it to a shocked Stacey when she goes over to the house to give them a make-over.

Confronting Max, she is furious that he just happens to have forgotten to mention that his missus is ‘up the duff’ – and gives him that 30-minute ultimatum.

As time ticks by, the tension is cranked up. But while Max is sent home by Stacey to confess and he cowardly tries to wheedle his way out of it, Bradley shows up at the Slaters and tries to win her back.

‘I don’t wanna just be your friend,’ he pleads. ‘I love you. I’m crazy about you. I always have been… You’ll never find anyone who loves you like I do.’

That remains to be seen. When time runs out, Stacey walks determinedly over to the Brannings’ and knocks on the door.

Sorry, Max, but even you won’t be able to convince Tanya that it’s Avon calling this time…

ALSO:

With Dr May becoming even more deranged as the weeks go by, there seems to be nothing that she won’t do to protect her reputation. And after Naomi catches her with the pills she has stolen from one of her patients and wants to talk to her about ‘self-medicating’, May devises a devious plan to guarantee Naomi’s silence. She plants tablets on her and threatens to report her unless she leaves Walford on Thursday. ‘I’m sorry, Naomi,’ she tells her, ‘but I’m afraid your pathetic word isn’t good enough. I can’t take that risk. I want you gone from the Square… Today, please.’

Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please let both of these stories move on soon as they are starting to grate on my nerves. I am glad that it looks like the storyline with Max and Stacey is coming to a head.
HandoGod

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for the heads up, look forward to the week ahead Smile
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so sick of May, I could scream.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
Please let both of these stories move on soon as they are starting to grate on my nerves. I am glad that it looks like the storyline with Max and Stacey is coming to a head.

eefanincan wrote:
I am so sick of May, I could scream.

I totally agree with both of you!! UUUGGGHHH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: