Big Brother 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG she's a gobby, hate filled troll.
(RE: Faceless' above post)

The wife & I were so looking forward to this series & after the first week & a half pretty much gave up on it, we have seen sporadic bits, mostly big mouth & lil' brother, but every time I offer to grab it (the main show) the wife asks "is that bitch out yet"?

I don't care who her agent is, you can't make a personality out of something like her...

Jade & all her shite in the past has nothing on this one, but at least Jade had some endearing qualities.

I wouldn't / couldn't in my wildest nightmares watch this female in anything on TV.

I think we will prob' see her with her tits & arse out a few times, in the news for being a pain in the arse (being punted out of pubs / clubs etc)... & pos' causing mega bitch slapping type fights.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chanelle leaves the BB house
By ELLIE WHITE
July 30, 2007

SHE's finally gone and done it. Chanelle has left the Big Brother house. She didn’t say anything to anyone, simply went into the diary room with her suitcase – and didn’t come back. Sam was the one to realise the WAG wannabe had gone – she went into the bedroom and found a note from Chanelle on the bed.

Yorkshire Chan had been all ready to leave the house yesterday, before Big Brother persuaded her to stay another night. The final straw was when she and off-off beau Ziggy had another spat this morning. The row left a furious Chanelle banging on the diary room door. Fifteen minutes later, she left the diary room, had a shower and started packing her suitcase.

"I’m grateful to have been here for nine weeks but I’m missing my family and friends,” Chan said in an official statement. "I can't live in the same house as Zac and he probably deserves to be here more than I do. I’m excited to be seeing my Mum but I also feel embarrassed as I’ve made a fool of myself. Thank you for having me."

---------------

dancer thumbs Laughing

When she first went in I must admit I was taken by her looks, but that interest soon wore off when her attitude becamse clear... by feck in the last couple of weeks it's been tortuous to watch her. With her and charley both gone now I think the show will improve dramatically as everyone can now settle down a bit.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the speculation interesting (as seen on BBLB today) that Chanelle's departure will steal some of Charley's thunder -- this week will NOT be exclusively "Charley Week" now! LOL! Doubt that Chanelle planned it that way, but I love it!! thumbs
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHANELLE BACK IN BB HOUSE
08/08/07
SEXY Chanelle Hayes is set to make a shock return to Big Brother. The 19-year-old babe quit last week following a series of rows with lover Ziggy Lichman. But bosses are considering sending the blonde back in the house to stir things up with the former boyband member following a plea from fans.

Viewers and even the housemates themselves have begged BB to bring Chanelle back. Diehard fans claim the show has not been as good since the Wakefield lass quit and are demanding that bosses pull out all the stops to get her back. And the Daily Star has been inundated with calls and texts from viewers who are desperate to see Chanelle return to their screens.

John texted: “Chanelle is the hottest Big Brother babe and we need to have her back in the house right away, even for one day, because the house is just totally dull without her.” And Ally added: “Chanelle made this year’s BB. It’s not the same without her.”

It would not be the first time crafty BB bosses have let an old housemate return. Last year Nikki Grahame, 25, made a shock return and went back to be reunited with lover Pete Bennett, 25, who eventually won. Now BB insiders say it would be easier to bring back Chanelle because the public never voted her out. One said: “There was a big problem with sending Nikki back because people had spent money trying to get her out. But Chanelle quit so the public never had a chance to evict her.”

Bookies’ favourite Brian Belo, 20, also confessed he is depressed at having lost a good mate in the house. He said: “I miss her so much.” Meanwhile Ziggy, 26, has spoken at length about missing Chanelle since her walkout eight days ago. He said: “Chanelle, come back now – I need you.”

Pals of the gorgeous Posh Spice wannabe say she would consider going back. One said: “She does regret the way she left. We would love to see the look on Ziggy’s face.” A show spokesman said: “We cannot confirm the future for housemates.”

------------------

booooooooooooo! nyer
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update.....will have to watch & see what happens.
Griffo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember there was a time with Big Brother where housemates could not go back in once they were evicted or left until Nikki did it. Are they going to do this every year when the show gets even more boring than it already is?!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprisingly, I'm enjoying BB08 - USA much more this year. It all comes down to casting, doesn't it? I would have loved to see BBUK's Charley vs. BBUSA's Evel Dick -- that guy is my reality TV hero!

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evel Dick?

hahaha, now that's a name
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must say I was happy to see Brian winning Smile coming from Basildon he deserves all the extras he can get Very Happy
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, it was good to see him win as I think he was the most entertaining really, but I hardly watched the show in the last month or so as it just wasn't that much fun. I read somewhere that C4 are thinking about not doing the show at all next year, but I reckon they will, though maybe shortening it a good bit.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy that Brian won as well -- he is a great character and was enjoyable to watch.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. The best all around housemate won. Brian well deserved it and has been quite entertaining. He has a good heart for sure. I would have liked to see Liam come in second. To me, the twins were a bit annoying at times. I don't think they really deserved second place.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i actually thought the twins were little sweethearts ......and I would of been happy if they had of won.......and I would be quite happy if they were in my life ..they are little rays of sunshine ...... ;)
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, they are good, nice girls. I'd rather have nice girls like that around, than I suppose little witches who terrorize society, but in the realms of the BB house, they're sweetness was a bit torturous...lol! I have to admit too, I was waiting to see if the pressure of the house would make one or both of the girls turn "evil"...lol! It never happened. It was a good show, and I think everyone escaped this year without any suicidal tendecies, no? ;-)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there was a show on Friday night that showed the week after the final show that was quite interesting. I really can't stand that Chanelle now and I hope in years to come she watches that show and realises what an idiot she was.

As far as the twins, yeah they're great. I kept looking for any chinks in their front, but there wasn't any. They just seem genuinely nice. Good on em.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: