BIG BROTHER 7 DISCUSSION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assleen has come across (at times) like a slag so I'm not actually slagging her off. Just making observations. She's a chav more than a slag.

Like I said before, I've noticed she's stopped spreading her legs and sucking her thumb so she's making some progress. I think a bit of Susie's lady like demeanor has rubbed off on her.

Hmmm that just doesn't sound right does it? Smile

:coffee:
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight after watching 760, I really am completely put off with that disgusting, vile, piggy b*tch Jayne!!!! I am so surprised there hasn't been a big blow up with that slob. Her burps can wake someone out of a dead sleep! She's gobby, and keeps droning on and on! Just shut the f*ck up, that's half the work done right there FFS! I just can't take her anymore. Please Big Bruvva, toss her out!!!!!! I can't wait until Friday, I'll slit my wrists by then!LOL!! Smile Mad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Tonight after watching 760, I really am completely put off with that disgusting, vile, piggy b*tch Jayne!!!! I am so surprised there hasn't been a big blow up with that slob. Her burps can wake someone out of a dead sleep! She's gobby, and keeps droning on and on! Just shut the f*ck up, that's half the work done right there FFS! I just can't take her anymore. Please Big Bruvva, toss her out!!!!!! I can't wait until Friday, I'll slit my wrists by then!LOL!! Smile Mad

I loved when Richard said to her tonight if she does that burping again he's going to rip her lungs out and shove them up her ass clap clap That was some bloody funny lol

She's just so disgusting and I just don't get how anyone could stomach her in the outside world. Like who would want to intentionally spend time with a pathetic creature like that?

If she keeps breaking the rules, sooner or later they're going to put her up for eviction. Think about it? They all had to do the rule school because of her and she didn't even try! The dirty hedgehog was picking her nose and tossing it at people, burping like the slob she is and cheating. If I was the housemates I'd ignore her completely....kind of like Pete 'tried' to do when she was in the bedroom with him.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a few disgusting habits of the housemates. no

Thumb Sucker! Mad

Nose Picker! Mad

Belching! Mad

Arse Licker Mad
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:

I loved when Richard said to her tonight if she does that burping again he's going to rip her lungs out and shove them up her ass clap clap That was some bloody funny lol

She's just so disgusting and I just don't get how anyone could stomach her in the outside world. Like who would want to intentionally spend time with a pathetic creature like that?

If she keeps breaking the rules, sooner or later they're going to put her up for eviction. Think about it? They all had to do the rule school because of her and she didn't even try! The dirty hedgehog was picking her nose and tossing it at people, burping like the slob she is and cheating. If I was the housemates I'd ignore her completely....kind of like Pete 'tried' to do when she was in the bedroom with him.

I think the other housemates will have Jayne up for eviction as soon as they are allowed to nominate.

The constant belching and farting has got to go, but I'm not so sure TPTB want Jayne out of there.

She's been allowed to break the rules repeatedly and not really suffered any consequences for them. I wouldn't doubt if they find a way to exempt her from nominations yet again. Just to keep her in there another week.

Oh but I really hope not. Crying
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

Now you can't honestly compare asslene sucking her thumb to someone picking their nose and eating it, someone belching and Mikey being a rude dirtbag and doing that to her bum?

'if' it's a habit, and I've only ever noticed it once, then that's fine and it's not gross or harming anyone, whereas the others are just vile Mad
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:

I think the other housemates will have Jayne up for eviction as soon as they are allowed to nominate.

The constant belching and farting has got to go, but I'm not so sure TPTB want Jayne out of there.

She's been allowed to break the rules repeatedly and not really suffered any consequences for them. I wouldn't doubt if they find a way to exempt her from nominations yet again. Just to keep her in there another week.

Oh but I really hope not. Crying

I think what Big Brother is trying to do is cause friction in the house because it's gotten pretty boring. A good way to fire things up and keep the public watching is to have a sickness like Jayne in there so she can continue breaking the rules and making the others suffer, then letting her off scot-free and punish the rest to create animosity.

I thought it was a shame that some of the others got 17 in their scores because I wanted everyone to pass except Jayne. That would have got things really heated up although some looked pretty annoyed at her for not giving a shite.

It will be interesting to see what their new punishment is, and it'd be wicked funny if Jayne was excempt and got luxury meals while the others suffered on next to nothing Smile That would stir everyone up and it'd come to life in one hell of a hurry.

She's one of those people you love to hate because she's so vile, and although I can't stand her, she does add life to the house. I'd like to see her go so I don't have to hear the belching anymore but at the same time want her to stay just to wind everyone else up and cause mayhem.

It seems lack of food has already started to work on Michael. I about gagged when I saw him pick his nose and eat it during the rule school no Between seeing him do that and Jayne digging for gold and tossing it about, I really had to work on holding my stomach contents in Sad
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Ally wrote:

Now you can't honestly compare asslene sucking her thumb to someone picking their nose and eating it, someone belching and Mikey being a rude dirtbag and doing that to her bum?

'if' it's a habit, and I've only ever noticed it once, then that's fine and it's not gross or harming anyone, whereas the others are just vile Mad

It wasn't a matter of comparison and not a competition. It was all for a laugh!! Smile Smile Smile

Of course if it was a competition Jayne would win hands down. Might be the only thing she wins in BB! Razz
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want Snoozie to go tomorrow, but Mikey can't seem to keep his arguing yap shut, so I'm thinking he might be digging his own grave. He'll have the last word and the next trip out the Big Brother door. I don't mind Mikey going eventually, just not yet. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same with me Pirty. I'd love Susie to go as well because she's just a completely empty shell sitting there. She hasn't any substance whatsoever and all she cares about is drinking tea and acting the priss cow in that black frock she can't seem to peel off her body.

I completely loved how BB kept playing that music and winding her up lol Her usual cool demeanor sure stripped away quickly didn't it Razz

Although Mikey is arguing I still don't want him going quite yet. They need to get the dullards like Susie and Imogen out first before getting to him.
lilycup

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God, I have about 7 shows of this to catch up on. I'm not up on what is happening at all with this, but I think Susie should go.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was hilarious what BB had done to Snoozie during nominations!LOL!!LOL!! What was her alternative? She was trapped in there anyway!LOL!! She kept on saying I'm not waiting, and I've had enough. BB knows what we want and gave it to us. We got to see Snoozie getting wound up. What a boring twat! LOL!! Smile
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody talks about Big Brother UK anymore and ye know why?

IT'S BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

When I watch live feed now it's either Nikki and Pete sucking face or her scarfing food down. Either way it's lip smackin action I can get watching any farm animal eat.

bahhhhhhhhhhh bring on XFactor!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have enjoyed shouting at the telly when that silly boot nikki is on
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been a snoozefest this last week. I love bbuk, but I'm ready for it to end. I'm looking forward to Friday. Thanks to Face for all his dedication to the series! thumbs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 23 of 24

Jump to: