BIG BROTHER 7 DISCUSSION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ratty ... Richard accused Mikey of looking rat-like!

I see a resemblance now actually. Cool

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO brilliant! I had to look close to see the difference but Richard sure hit the nail on the head there.

That just cracked me up Razz Thanks Ally thumbs
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
LMAO brilliant! I had to look close to see the difference but Richard sure hit the nail on the head there.

That just cracked me up Razz Thanks Ally thumbs

Maybe Mikey will be a love-rat on Holley Oaks. Read soap section for the news about him. Very Happy
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found this:

www.joelycett.co.uk/audio/nikkiremix.mp3

Very Happy
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol good one
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!! Nice one!! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what do we make of Spiral? Is he some sexual predator as Ais has made him out to be, or was he just having a laugh?

I watched the 'incident' on the live steam. Ash dumped water on Spiral's head whilst he was taking a shower. She was laughing her head off joking around.

Spiral got out of the shower, he was naked, but he covered himself with his hand, and he didn't touch Ash, apart from a brush with his shoulder. He was dripping wet and got her a bit wet. That was all.

She was laughing her ass off with Jenny who was also in the bathroom at the time, but as soon as she walked out of the bathroom, she was feigning shock and went straight to talk to Pete.

When she told Pete what had happened, she became serious and was acting as if Spiral had made an unwelcome advance towards her, which he did not.

It looked to me like a harmless bit of horseplay, no more, no less.

Pete asked her if she would like him to speak to Spiral about it, but Ais said, no, she would deal with it herself.

I was surprised when she spoke to BB about it in the Diary room, and actually asked them to talk to Spiral about it. I thought that was low because she could of talked to him about it herself and put him in his place with a few choice words in Ash-speak, something like... "You better know yourself before you come after me naked from out of the shower little man, get me? ya get me?"

Grrrrrrrrrr

Then tonight I was even more surprised when BB spoke to Spiral in regards to it. He was so upset and I really did feel sorry for him.

There was nothing sinister in the incident at all and yet BB still had to speak to him about it and tell him to apologise to her.

I think it was unfair for Spiral to shown in this light and I blame Ais for making something of it in the Diary room the way she did.

Aisleyne is very transparent and her indignation is fake I think. She's playing the victim in this and making Spiral out to look and feel bad, yet again.

BB on the other hand probably had no choice but to speak seriously to Spiral about it because they'd of had a lot of aggro from women's groups had they not. Especially after Ais complained about him.

What do you make of it?
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well first observation is I think it's pretty clear you really hate asslene Razz

This is what I make of it......

She dumped water on him when he was in the shower. He came out covering his jewels and rubbed up against asslene and she was screaming and laughing. It was an impulse reaction and I'm sure she was shocked he was doing that to her. If a guy did the same thing to me, I'd of grabbed his winky and ripped it off for leaning up against me in the buff the way he did to her.

When he did that, I honestly did find it going too far and quite off putting. I like Spiral but fun is fun and that was out of order. He should have splashed water back at her or something of that nature, but what he did was completely wrong Mad
lilycup

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Pete asked her if she would like him to speak to Spiral about it, but Ais said, no, she would deal with it herself.

I really think that is lovely!

Anyway, I've not watched last night's show yet, so I can't really comment on what I think about Ash telling Big Brother because I haven't watched it yet.

I can say that I think what Spiral did was harmless, it was a bit of a laugh. Fair enough if it made her uncomfortable, but I thought he was just having a laugh. It's obvious that he still likes her, and he probably did it mainly because of that.

After reading that Ash told BB and asked for them to have a word to Spiral about it, I think that maybe she took it too far. She should have just told him that it made her feel uncomfortable and asked him not to do it again. Bringing BB into it just made it worse, I would imagine.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also think that Spiral didn't mean anything by it. But, since it's a "polically correct" type of atmosphere, BB had no choice but to talk to him after a complaint is made. I haven't seen the episode yet either, but if Aisleyne said she'd talk to him one on one, she should have done so. I think that Spiral would have apologized. Now that BB has said something, the atmosphere in the house will forever be soured. In any case, right or wrong, it will make for good entertainment in the house, no? Smile The pot of sh*t has now been further stirred and it's gettin' stinky! LOL!! YAY!! clap clap
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilycup wrote:
Ally wrote:

I really think that is lovely!

Anyway, I've not watched last night's show yet, so I can't really comment on what I think about Ash telling Big Brother because I haven't watched it yet.

I can say that I think what Spiral did was harmless, it was a bit of a laugh. Fair enough if it made her uncomfortable, but I thought he was just having a laugh. It's obvious that he still likes her, and he probably did it mainly because of that.

After reading that Ash told BB and asked for them to have a word to Spiral about it, I think that maybe she took it too far. She should have just told him that it made her feel uncomfortable and asked him not to do it again. Bringing BB into it just made it worse, I would imagine.

This was one thing I caught on the live stream so I saw it all. They were all laughing their asses off and as soon as Ash left the bathroom, she turned it off and went to Pete, then the Diary room.

Personally I think ever since Ash heard the boo's the first time she was up for eviction, she's been freaked out and very concerned about public perception of her. Her reactions to things, in my opinion have been altered. She thought it was funny at first but then perhaps thought different about her reaction to it.

I think she feared the public might view her as trashy tart.

I may be wrong but it's difficult to take her very sincerely. A white girl who calls herself 'ghetto', when she does not live in the ghetto, plus her 'ghetto speak' is annoying to me.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to the ghetto dictionary I'm a ghetto girl too !! Razz

Know yoself !

If you want to learn to talk like asslene and be a ghetto girl too, use the Ghetto Slang Dictionary.

http://www.uwm.edu/~briancw2/dictionary.html

I thought having the complete dictionary made me look like an 'assclown' ( ghetto slang working) Smile so I deleted it and put the link Razz
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody hell what a nightmare. I didn't think the scrolling would ever end. Smile Smile Smile
HandoGod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile same 'ere

Glad to be back after a while away with work. clap

Glad Nikki's gone. Just need Jayne to go now, as it's unfair for the others to take the wrap for her BIG mouth!
Very Happy
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Bloody hell what a nightmare. I didn't think the scrolling would ever end. Smile Smile Smile

I changed it LOL Once I saw how long it was I had to sort it out. I wanted you to be so dazed from the length of the post that you'd forget about slagging asslene........like being an assclown against de asslene.....know yaself beb! Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24

Jump to: