BIG BROTHER 7 DISCUSSION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Daily Mirror have started a campaign to keep Nikki in the house after it was revealed that she is odds-on favourite to be booted...

You can read the comments from the public about it here

www.mirror.co.uk/bigbrother/messageboard

They do seem to be coming down hard on Nikki for sure.

Cool
lilycup

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope she goes on Friday, she's really getting on my nerves. She's a stupid little cow Very Happy And don't even get me started on Jayne!
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it goes without saying I don't want Nikki to go.

I think Jayne would of been out had she not of been spared from being nominated.

I'd rather see Ash go or maybe even Jenny. I think Micheal may possibly go.

I've had enough of the Aislyene show.

I'm actually warming more to some that I didn't previously like as much, such as Mikey and Susie.

I think Richard is good and want for him to stay in. His personality adds something to the show.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd prefer Aisleyne to go on Friday as well. Then Jayne. Get that annoying burping cow outta there! It just sucks that we have to endure another whole week of Jayne!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
I'd prefer Aisleyne to go on Friday as well. Then Jayne. Get that annoying burping cow outta there! It just sucks that we have to endure another whole week of Jayne!!

If she breaks anymore rules I wouldn't be suprised if they sent her packing on Friday.

I hope Ash goes if I'm being honest. She was mean to Spiral during that spin the bottle game and I think he's kind of sweet really. I really don't know why she couldn't of kissed him because she certainly was leading him on I thought. Then she snogged Nikki and those two really don't like eachother. And full on snogged Pete right in front of the twice rejected Spiral. He was gutted. It's no wonder he lost his temper.

And I think she is a bitch really, even though at times I think she's pretty nice. It's weird with her. I think she's coniving.

I don't know if the public will vote her out though because they make like the ass show, lmao. Smile
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but.....Nikki to go and asslene to say pleaaaaaaaaaase god pleaaaaaaaaaaase LOL

I can't stand the looks of that little troll anymore. She's the biggest fake and can't even fake it proper for the cameras. She needs to bring some pepper into the DR with her so she alteast gets some fake tears going along with the fake attention stirring whining.

She thinks this is what the public wants but it's obvious most want to see her arse out.

Sorry Ally and Pirty but I find her as annoying as a fly near my dinner lol Razz
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomorrow will tell what the public are thinking.

Personally I think this years BB has gone downhill and fast. It's really boring to me lately. They've not had half as many fun tasks either.

I blame that Jayne for putting me off of watching the live stream because I can't stand hearing her bellowing belching. She really has serious health problems with that constant burping and farting. Disgusting!!

And the other thing that's put me off the live stream is that constant drumming on whatever clangs!!!

Every bit as annoying as the bitching, whinging and crying.

If it doesn't pick up I'm switching over to the US version. At least that's a new cast of nutters and they have some funny people in there!
lilycup

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you, Ally, BB this year is boring me too. How do you watch the live feed? Do you watch it through streamtv?
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="lilycup"]I agree with you, Ally, BB this year is boring me too. How do you watch the live feed? Do you watch it through streamtv?[/quote]

I'll pm you info thumbs
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've stopped watching a lot of the live stream as well because of much of the same reason. I can't stand listening to that fat cow burping or even speaking :grr: I find her completely off putting.

I watched the USA one tonight for the first time in its entirety. It's going to take me a while to warm up to it but I can say for sure I won't be getting the live stream for that. The one from the UK is so reasonable although they've only one view showing, but seeing as they've raised the price on the american one by $10 I think, they can stuff it up their shoots.

oh and.....Kaysar to win the USA one for sure. Pete of course to win the UK one clap
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The US version is a lot more fun and entertaining I think, well compared to this years UK BB, which is really rather miserable the past few weeks. Maybe it's because it's only on three times a week, or that they put more into the production of it, the competitions, and the house. Plus as they can discuss nominations, there is more scheming going on, more game plan.

The live stream is more expensive for the US version but I remember last year that it was sort of off set by an excellent real player download, 10 free song downloads per month and one free game per month.

The access to the house is much better with 4 live stream camera's and the ability to view all 4 at once, plus chatrooms for all camera's so you can chat to others watching the same thing.

I only had it last year and it was a bit cheaper but I think this years show may run a longer. It was a novelty and I didn't think I'd want it at all this year after seeing the increased cost. Plus still having the UK live stream.

That was of course until Kaysar got Head of House and now I am trying to stop myself pissing my money away on it. I really would like to see him this week.

Kaysar, Howie and Janelle are my faves.

Back to UK BB, lol I'm not bothered about Pete winning anymore. I just don't see what he's done in the house in the past couple weeks that is worthy of him winning. He's been a bit of a wallflower and honestly the way he hung on Lea like she was his mummy for weeks was really getting old and boring. As is his bloody annoying drumming. Don't get me wrong, I actually still think he's a great guy but I'm not bothered if he wins or not. If he did win, it wouldn't be a surpise as he's been a fave from the start hasn't he?

To be honest I think Glyn would be my choice to win because he's great, he's really enjoyed the experience, and really made friends all around, plus he's had a laugh whilst making other people laugh. Including me!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one thing that actually shocked me tonight was them being able to discuss nominations. I don't remember the rules being so different, but I do think it's a good idea because they can get into a lot more scheming and all that.

I just don't get why the UK version isn't having a lot more competitions and such because it's what makes it all the more fun to watch. I think they need to pick up the pace with it and get the viewers more interested again or it will die out fast.

I loved seeing Kaysar getting HOH as well. He's just a brilliant guy and a genius at planning things out. I think he learned a lot of lessons from his last stint on BB to know how to play things out more proper this time round.

I agree with your top 3 faves Ally. I've the same ones. Howie is just a riot and Janelle is brilliant at winding people up. I'd like to see them as the final 3.

If you get live feed you'll have to give us updates Razz
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just watching tonights UK BB episode.

A rat in the BB kitchen. FFS!!! no They had the same prob last year! no Ok so it's outside but still. And what do we have to put up with. Richard and Pete thinking the rat is cute? And Ass kissing Ash saying, oh bless whatever. Pete saying he could live with rats, thinks they are lovely.

WHAT CRAP!!! Mad

I'm with Spiral and Glyn, exterminate!!!

Spot on Spiral, he summed up all the save the rat ranting with one word, it's all BOLLOCKS!!. I am liking this bloke more and more. Precisely!

Now we have Richard stirring things up by kissing Susie's ass (Mikey's point and a good one) against Glyn or Spiral for saying that they wanted the rat killed. OMG! Even Susie can't help but hide her laughing face under the blanket.

To silence Richard, Spiral said, if they were gonna have killed it, it would be dead!!! Errm good point!

But Pete heads off to the Diary room.

It's things like this that put me off Pete in the heat of the moment. His going on about how cute rats are makes me sick. Puppies are cute, kittens are cute, rats are not!! I'd like to see how cute he thought they were if he was living in a flat infested with them. Honestly his bug and rat loving crap have lost their charm on me. Still I suppose Saint Francis is looking down saying ... bless! Surprised

Now rat loving Petes in the Diary room doing a bad but sweet Jim Carrey impersonation, and he's putting down Glyn for even joking about killing the rat and now having a weep over it. *sigh*

Rat loving freaks. Smile
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

If you get live feed you'll have to give us updates Razz

Don't encourage me. I'm not looking to piss my money away on live streams. I'm trying to resist. Smile

It's just the UK one has gone to the, errm Rats. Shocked
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it all last night about the rat and I thought it was cute Embarassed The poor lil bugger had a bad foot or something and I felt so sorry for it and was glad that Glyn or Spiral didn't stomp it. I'd of hated them if they did because it's a living creature and deserves to be alive just like everyone else, and it's not the rats fault that the housemates are filthy yokes that can't clean up after themselves. Furthermore, the rat was in it's natural habitat outside so should of been left alone. If the housemates cleaned things up both inside and out then its food source would be gone and so would the rat be.

I understand Petes love of all living creatures and I'm pretty much like that myself....aha even with rats although if I saw one I'd scream and take off like a bullet and not be able to live in a house with one.

I was a bit disappointed with Spiral talking that way with Mikey and Glyn. I don't want him to become an arse like talking about people and mocking them for their beliefs, but it seems a typical reaction with most because it's a rodent and people don't think highly of them.

I don't for one minute believe Richard is kissing up to Susie. He gets on with her, clear and simple. Just because they share the same views and all that doesn't mean he's agreeing with everything she says, and Mikey hates Richard anyway so whatever he has to say about it doesn't really phase me one bit. He's a nasty piece of work in my book Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 21 of 24

Jump to: