BIG BROTHER 7 DISCUSSION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You totally should faceless. That'd crack people up bigtime and I'm positive they'd air them.

That last one is just a headwrecker LOL I've said it already but I have to again......BRILLIANT STUFF! dancer
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm creased up looking at these pics faceless. Smile Smile

Brilliant! clap
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My predictions so far... (only saw #1 & the 1st hour feed)

first two out will be women... dawn is a dead cert to go...
bonnie could be out also, but might hang in for about 3 weeks

First male to leave will be glynn followed by the canadian guy...

======

I also think pete maybe a red herring
He's either a minor celeb (I am sure I have seen him) & is acting, or I just know his face from somewhere...
I just have a gut feeling about *WANKER*... him

============

So far Shabaz is on my winners list along with George & grace...

=============
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:

He's either a minor celeb (I am sure I have seen him) & is acting, or I just know his face from somewhere...

There's no way they'd get away with faking someone with a disability like that... surely...

His whistles are genius - haha
lilycup

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
6ULDV8 wrote:

There's no way they'd get away with faking someone with a disability like that... surely...

His whistles are genius - haha

I agree, faceless, BB wouldn't have let him in there if he was a fake. They probably checked up on it etc. And his whistles are great Smile
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am suggesting that he is fake & sent in by big *shit tit wank meow* brother to convince the others he has *tweet tweet tweet* torrets.....

========================
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
I am suggesting that he is fake & sent in by big *shit tit wank meow* brother to convince the others he has *tweet tweet tweet* torrets.....

========================

yeah, but that would mean that Channel 4 are actively mocking those with the genuine affliction and they'd not live that down in a hurry. But if the lad is actually faking it, then he'd have to be a brilliant actor (genius) to carry it on more than a few days without cracks appearing.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How hilarious was Nikkie last night? OK maybe that's cruel that I should laugh at her obviously falling apart but it was so ridiculous. The last time I laughed that hard at someone in the BB diary room was when John McCrirrick was demanding his Cokes! Smile Smile Smile

And there she was, sobbing that she's going to DIE!! Razz And it's all Big brothers fault screamed at the top of her lungs ....lmao! Smile

I have to wonder if she is related to the McCrirrick! Embarassed
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see Nikki stay in for entertainment purposes alone. Is she for real? LOL!!LOL!! What a princess...LOL!! Poor little love, she is suffering greatly...LOL!! I like Shabazz, but I agree with the housemates that his personality will start to be grating after awhile. He's a real touchy feely guy, and in your face all the time. I think he means well though. I like Pete also. I'd like to see him on some sort of tranquilizer though, he gets a little too hyperactive or bouncy. Mikie is really hot, but a real dick. I'll just drool at him like a piece of meat until they kick him out. Sezer is cute too, but so far I'm not impressed with his personality either. He thinks who he is, which can make a person look ugly. Those are the ones that stand out so far. Looking forward to the drama. It's already started! LOL!! thumbs thumbs clap
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki is a complete arse and I'd of sorted her the first sign of a tear. Her whining voice alone sends shivers right through me like she's some innocent poor thing. I'd like to see her booted out the house asap, bunnytail and all lol
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Nikki is a complete arse and I'd of sorted her the first sign of a tear. Her whining voice alone sends shivers right through me like she's some innocent poor thing. I'd like to see her booted out the house asap, bunnytail and all lol

I want Sezer out of there first. I can't stand the bloke. He's so up himself. :enough:

Nikki is good entertainment value at this point. I can see her kicking off again, she's a spoilt brat so it's bound to happen. :deaf:
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

I want Sezer out of there first. I can't stand the bloke. He's so up himself. :enough:

Nikki is good entertainment value at this point. I can see her kicking off again, she's a spoilt brat so it's bound to happen. :deaf:

Sezer is an arse yeah but I like watching him and 'Shabang' go at it. I want to see some good rows between them.

The things I find bothersome about Sezer is he is totally up himself and talks about women like their objects or beneath him, not to mention he can't keep his hands off his pecker, like it's still there ye knobrot so no need to keep checking Razz
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

Sezer is an arse yeah but I like watching him and 'Shabang' go at it. I want to see some good rows between them.

The things I find bothersome about Sezer is he is totally up himself and talks about women like their objects or beneath him, not to mention he can't keep his hands off his pecker, like it's still there ye knobrot so no need to keep checking Razz

Yeah that's when I went completely off him, when he was talking about women and even calling the girls in the house bitches and ho's right to their faces. Someone should of told him to put a sock in it or given him a slap on his ugly face.
lilycup

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really liking Pete at the moment, he's great. I've gone off Shahbaz a bit, but I still like Richard.

Nikki's outburst about bottled water the other night was fantastic, she's such a spoilt brat. She really looked like a spoilt child when she was shouting in the diary room.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a total Pete fan myself. I think he's just brilliant and entertaining as hell to watch.

As for Shabaz, I don't dislike him but more feel sorry for him. He's obviously buggered up in a lot of ways and craves attention and approval. ( I sound like a bloody therapist here) lol I don't think I'd last more than a few days with a person like that around as they'd become too annoying for my mind to handle.

Richard I think is a totally good person. He seems to be pretty level headed and doesn't want to cause any problems. He seems more the type to want to help solve conflicts like Dawn. I see them both in the same light pretty much.

Nikki I just can't bloodywell stand. If I was in the house I couldn't be arsed even talking to her. She's so immature and just such a whining cow that I'd have told her to shut mouth and grow the hell up pretty damn quickly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 2 of 24

Jump to: