EE:Padded Cells

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cori

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: EE:Padded Cells Reply with quote

I'm just wondering if May & Stella in the near future will be sharing a padded cell or will they be adjoining one another. Both of them are reallllllllllly going bonkers!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing How very true. But I am enjoying Stella's decent. May, I could live without!
Twirley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe that May would behave like this. How on earth did she ever get to be a doctor if she's this illogical and irrational...?
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twirley wrote:
I can't believe that May would behave like this. How on earth did she ever get to be a doctor if she's this illogical and irrational...?

I don't think she was like this before. I think the stress of all this is getting to her. She obviously hasn't dealt with the affair itself and then having her own husband shagging his ex-lover to keep the baby. Jeez! The song "I'm Going Slightly Mad" keeps springing to mind! Surprised
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're both going crazy, aren't they? Although I find Stella's storyline much more disturbing in that she's abusing a child.
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With May's superiority complex no wonder Rob shagged the nitwit aka Dawn. Being a doctor she should be able to prescribe herself some Prozac, holy cow she was raving like a loon! I do find it a case of the pot calling the kettle black, that both Tanya and Jane came down on the "little tart" Dawn when they both have been less than virtuous. Now, Stella, she gives me the creeps. I hope her storyline is a quick one, I thought it was good on her when her and Damien...oops Ben were at the dungeon but child abuse really isn't my form of entertainment.
Twirley

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess they're doing it to highlight how it can be done so slyly by a trusted member of the family , and especially when that person holds a responsible and respected professional job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: