Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
A bit of FYI...

Cleo is like this in real life...

Not a bad bone in her body, she's very intelligent in many ways but not so good when it comes to conflicts, conflict like this just goes over her head, she's not used to it, rather alien to her & thus the way she acts & responds would appear odd in many ways.

She is incredibly polite & when not goofing off with her natural high, she almost disapears into a 'zen like' state.

She is the kind of woman who would sit in a restaurant chatting with friends laughing & then suddenly zone out as she contemplates the asparagus on her plate... is it OK to eat it as it was once living, did it scream as it was being cut... that kind of thing....

People see it as being 'ditzy'... perhaps it is, I see it as charming.

Well, that does explain a lot.... thanks DV8. She does seem a very sensitive type so perhaps I was too quick in my judgement of her Smile She certainly is entertaining, that's for sure. And she does like her glittery jewelry Smile
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the first proper UK interview with Leo Sayer - it was on talkSPORT tonight and is pretty interesting really. Good on the freaky-haired bugger!

www.couchtripper.com/mp3/CBB-0517-LeoSayer-TalkSport.wma

thumbs
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ding dong the witch is gone!!! dancer

She needs a huge serve of humble pie, though -- I was rolling my eyes, shaking my head and even tuning her out during the interview with Davina. Excuses, excuses, excuses....... My fave part was when Davina pointed out that just because you apologise to their face after you've talked nasty about someone behind their back, it doesn't make things "right" and that you shouldn't be doing it in the first place!! Bravo, Davina!! But it appears that the little "life lesson" went right over Ms. Goody's thick skull, sad to say.
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not been watching CBB at all but curiosity finally got the better of me and I watched the interview with Ms Goody.

All I can say is "what a slapper". She's clearly got some issues and I dare say she will have problems getting any sort of work at all now. She'd better watch her back walking down the street from what I understand too.

...another thing....has Cleo Roccos had a boob reduction? I recall on Kenny Everett she was especially well endowed.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maycm wrote:
I've not been watching CBB at all but curiosity finally got the better of me and I watched the interview with Ms Goody.

All I can say is "what a slapper". She's clearly got some issues and I dare say she will have problems getting any sort of work at all now. She'd better watch her back walking down the street from what I understand too.

...another thing....has Cleo Roccos had a boob reduction? I recall on Kenny Everett she was especially well endowed.

No m8... age & gravity without the help of a playtex push up will do that to a woman... Sad
Trust me, I have had to trade in a few wives for the same reason Smile
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Here's the first proper UK interview with Leo Sayer - it was on talkSPORT tonight and is pretty interesting really. Good on the freaky-haired bugger!

www.couchtripper.com/mp3/CBB-0517-LeoSayer-TalkSport.wma

thumbs

Thanks faceless. Looking forward to hearing this Very Happy
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
Ding dong the witch is gone!!! dancer

She needs a huge serve of humble pie, though -- I was rolling my eyes, shaking my head and even tuning her out during the interview with Davina. Excuses, excuses, excuses....... My fave part was when Davina pointed out that just because you apologise to their face after you've talked nasty about someone behind their back, it doesn't make things "right" and that you shouldn't be doing it in the first place!! Bravo, Davina!! But it appears that the little "life lesson" went right over Ms. Goody's thick skull, sad to say.

Once she sees all the bad press her and her brainless cohorts received over the last week it will penetrate that massive pighead. Even she couldn't deny her attitude towards Shilpa was atrocious, and I think the 3 of them best practice saying 'would you like fries with that sir?' because that's about the only job they'll be able to get after this.

As for Jack, I don't think he'd even be able to get a job at McDonald's. He'd not be able to take orders as I don't think he can count past 10......then again either can Danielle.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
maycm wrote:

No m8... age & gravity without the help of a playtex push up will do that to a woman... Sad
Trust me, I have had to trade in a few wives for the same reason Smile

I was rather thinking that she needed a good push up bra Smile
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After seeing Jade on lil' brother & realizing she was sitting there watching Andy Peters & Dermot ripping the shit out of Jack, as did other guests...
Well, I can't see the pair Jack & Jade being together much longer.

They were not close (unless you count intermittant DNA swapping sessions) in the house anyways.

More in the morning on Jack n' Jade....
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
(unless you count intermittant DNA swapping sessions)

Oh that's good... I'm going to have to use that line Smile
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle's worried about being well known...

No sooner had the nominations finished the housemates were speculating about who might be for the chop - and whether it might be them.

It set Danielle thinking about how things will be when she re-enters the real world as a known person.

"Things won't be the same when we're out of here will they?" she said to Jo.

"No," confirmed Jo, adding: "I keep trying to remember what my life is like and I can't."

"I'm scared because I've never had fame and I won't know how..." fretted Danielle. "Once or twice people have asked for my autograph, and I just go all stupid."

"It will be a way of life now babe," Jo assured her. "It's just weird. I've had it for eight years I and I still find it weird."

That bit was from the Channel4 site, and when reading it I had to laugh.

This pair haven't the slightest clue what they're going out to. The one thing that Jo said was quite true though.....it will be a way of life now ..... but not for the reasons she thinks but for being bullies and racists. Especially Danielle as she's the one that slung more racist comments than anyone else in the house....with Jo coming in second.

I think it was unfair but to be expected that Jade got the brunt of the hate when she got out of the house, and I hope the public doesn't forget how these two conducted themselves and get more grief than what Jade got when they're voted out.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is the next eviction? I just hope one of those two are up at least - the longer they stay in the better their chances. I reckon it will be Jack and Dirk that are up though.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nominations were today faceless...
So I expect we may see a few go either tonight or wednesday night...

I think that if it were a danielle, jack or jo nominated outright, then they would whisk em out the house pronto without a public vote (at least we could pray huh).

It's not many days to the final, you can imagine how rough the crowds will be for any of the '3' after their comments, so CBB will prob' do another back door jobbie on them... well crowdless anyways.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it will be one of those three as well, but you never know. I think they haven't got a clue what their up against ----- and signing autographs will be the least of Danielle's worries.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want it to be Danielle - Jack - Jo in that order. I think they'll evict someone or 2 tomorrow, but I've a bad feeling most have nominated Dirk because he's been a bit moody lately.

I just saw where he got upset with Cleo doing her comedy bit. I don't blame him really as she is pretty annoying. I might think otherwise if the woman wasn't such a fence sitter and actually stood up for something.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: