Celebrity Big Brother discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm watching a bit of the live feed on E4 now and watching Leo Sayer and Dirk Benedict having a great laugh in the garden... Sayer's definition of the Hollywood system as not being based on agents, producers etc, but on the short, stiff-necked Mexican waiters (from looking up at the stars!) who put people together in restaurants because of the table arrangements had be laughing away like a loon.

Laughing
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish Leo would go mute again. I've never seen a person that talks so much and listens so little in all my life Mad

If you asked him what anyone had to say in the house, there's not a chance in hell he could tell you. He's so busy over talking anyone with the horrible luck of being stuck with him.

Today when he was talking to Jermaine I about lost the plot. Each time he tried to say a word, Sayer would cut him off and continue with his boring stories and I'm sure half of them are lies. If he thinks being on CBB is going to help his career he's dead wrong. He looks like a complete muppet and I'd be surprised if he could find anyone that wanted to work with him.

I really like Dirk as he seems pretty level headed. He pretty much tells it like it is and doesn't have any annoying habits so far.

Jermaine is a complete gem. I think he's pure class and a person any of them could go to for deep conversation or comfort if they're feeling down. He's actually nothing like I thought he'd be. It's a real pleasant surprise.

Danielle is a complete thicko! I have a hard time believing anyone in this day and age can be as thick as that, and if she really is then I feel sorry for her. She can only get by in life for so long on her looks (of which I don't think are all that special as she's incredibly average) and once she ages she's going to have a hell of a time getting a job. I mean come on? She honestly thought Winston Churchill was an american black leader? WTF!

I think both Cleo and Shipla are class. Cleo is level headed and has a good heart. She can laugh at herself and make others laugh as well and that's a good quality. I think both of them will go far.

Carole is a right bore and I'm sure the second she leaves the house she'll be at her computer writing up a story on her experiences. I don't expect her to last too long because she's not adding a hell of a lot at present.

Ian and Jo add about as much as Carole does to the show and wouldn't be missed by me if they got voted out. They're pretty much invisible now to me.

I don't mind Jade too much right now but don't want her winning. I think she should get voted out near the end but there's a lot that should go before her. I like what she showed of herself by being upset in the DR when the others had to be servants. It truly upset her and that showed a good heart.

Jack is pretty boring so he could go anytime and I'd not care. I just hope he goes before any of the ones I like or I'll be pissed as he adds nothing to the show.

That leaves Jackiey, the one armed trollop dyke.

She'll add a lot of grief for the others and some pretty good rows I imagine. For those reasons I'd like her to stay, but I'd hate anyone I like going before her.

I really wanted her voted out but that would take away the real meaning of the show, and we all watch it because we basically want to see people make arses of themselves and fight a good bit......so the first one I think should be voted out is Leo. He's a complete mental trainwreck and will only prove to annoy me more and more. He needs to go some place where he can be the center of attention because that's what he's all about. He's one of those me me me type people that I just can't stand angry

Paddypower as of tonight

Outright Winner

Cleo Rocos 9 - 4
Dirk Benedict 5 - 1
Shilpa Shetty 6 - 1
Jade Goody 13 - 2
Jackie Goody 11 - 1
Danielle Lloyd 11 - 1
Jo O'Meara 12 - 1
Ian 'H' Watkins 14 - 1
Leo Sayer 16 - 1
Jermaine Jackson 16 - 1
Jack Tweedy 40 - 1
Carole Malone 10 - 1
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with Jackie's arm? Did I miss that story? I noticed today it's completely not moving.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
What's wrong with Jackie's arm? Did I miss that story? I noticed today it's completely not moving.

She lost the use of her arm because of a motorbike accident. It basically hangs there like a wet noodle so she tucks the hand in her pocket.

I know it's mean for me to refer to it when slagging her off but it's all in the name of reality show hate Embarassed
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the topic of her Arm....
It does just hang there & it makes her walk in a rather odd manner...
But 3 times now in the show I have seen her propping herself up on it?
(& not as a straight ridgid prop either).

First out now will be Jack & quite rightly so...
Famous for what? a 19 year old gold digging hanger on who has nothing to say, nothing to do...
It'd throw Jade in a spin & hopefuly make her walk out too...

Next out... Jackieeeyeeeeeeeeeee
I think the best thing about her has been opening up (in her own way) & telling the housemates (& public) how she used to be a rip off artist (Clipper)... ohhh & that she wants to get in Jo's knickers.
She maybe what the house needs to stir things up, but she's doing it wrong... being an outright CUNT & a Mutt is no reason to be in the house.

Still early days tho'

I am behind CLEO for the win...

I think Carole will be in for a while...
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
On the topic of her Arm....
It does just hang there & it makes her walk in a rather odd manner...
But 3 times now in the show I have seen her propping herself up on it?
(& not as a straight ridgid prop either).

First out now will be Jack & quite rightly so...
Famous for what? a 19 year old gold digging hanger on who has nothing to say, nothing to do...
It'd throw Jade in a spin & hopefuly make her walk out too...

Next out... Jackieeeyeeeeeeeeeee
I think the best thing about her has been opening up (in her own way) & telling the housemates (& public) how she used to be a rip off artist (Clipper)... ohhh & that she wants to get in Jo's knickers.
She maybe what the house needs to stir things up, but she's doing it wrong... being an outright CUNT & a Mutt is no reason to be in the house.

Still early days tho'

I am behind CLEO for the win...

I think Carole will be in for a while...

Yeah I'm just after reading Jack is fave to go. It's true what you're saying as he does sweet bugger all in the house. He doesn't even talk for god sakes and i can't think of one thing he's said from the time he walked in.

I can't see Jade leaving because of him being voted out. She probably sees it coming because the public isn't going to warm up to a dead fish.

I never saw where Jackiey said all that stuff but I'll have to shoot on over the the bb site and read up on what's happened when I was asleep. I've been watching far too much of this live feed because now I'm dreaming of the shite. I had a dream Jackiey was screaming at me WHATS FOR TEA! and I was like wtf is this nasty bitch on about? The servant task is over lol

I wouldn't be gutted if Cleo won but I'd far rather see Jermaine win as of now. He just seems like an incredible person and has a lovely nature about him. I'd not be the slightest upset if Dirk did either as he seems a pretty good guy.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking Jack is definitely first to go, but if he doesn't go, I think it will be Jermaine. They are two of the quietest people in the house. As much as I dislike Jackie because she's a bit of a loon, she is quite entertaining, which is what keeps me watching. Too bad Donny left. He would have added good conflict. Oh, and I hope we don't get another rendition of Leo singing, my ears are still bleeding after watching that last episode.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Jermaine goes my heart would be broken, but I don't see that happening this early.

If Jack goes it won't make much difference as he adds bugger all to the show. If he goes tomorrow I'm sure Jade is going to have a big of a change happening with her attitude. She'll probably get a bit more edgy with her mum being such a twat and the tension will start to build.

Each time I see Jackiey I literally grind my teeth. I don't think I've ever watched another person that put me off as much as she does. I wish I could jump into Shilpa's body for 5 minutes and I'd verbally beat her into submission....and she'd never recover ouch
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, I'm so far behind Sad I've got a lot of tv watching to get caught up on!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eviction spoiler:

Hidden: 
Jackieeyyyyyy is gone, praise the lord Babuji!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched it on live feed and
Hidden: 
I'm feckin elated yesssss!!!
Griffo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I wish I could jump into Shilpa's body for 5 minutes

Yeah..me too Laughing agree shifty
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Hidden: 

Hidden: 
it was not a surprise to be honest and I could almost feel the tension just disappear as she stumbled out the door in her maukit bare feet!
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t

Never before has one simple made up word meaning joy been so spot on, so again I say....

w00t
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Hidden: 

Hidden: 
it was not a surprise to be honest and I could almost feel the tension just disappear as she stumbled out the door in her maukit bare feet!

Hidden: 
I just caught her ugly worn out skanky arse being called to the DR but that was enough to put me in a happy place because I figured it was to evict the old crone. I seriously thought it'd be Jack. All the bookies had him down as going and lets be real here....who would vote to keep that mute in?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: