The Power of Nightmares

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tec
Bad Toad

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: The Power of Nightmares Reply with quote

I don't know if this is considered reality TV, but it sure was for me. In the U.S. we have daily programming called C-Span. It is the only honest presentation about politics in the U.S. and offers callers to voice their opinions on selected subjects or open sessions some days. There are also guest speakers each day on all political topics, both political parties. All cable/satellite companies are "required" to provide it to all subscribers. It's 3 hours, early AM so I record it.

Yesterday, while looking around The Couch I heard a gentlemen call in and said that Terrorism was something the U.S. had "invented" and that the BBC had done an expose' on the Al Queda & Mid-East terrorism. He suggested people to Google, "The Power of Nightmares" and try to find the 3 videos as "they will NEVER be shown in the U.S." he stated.

Piqued my interest and shortly I found the article below. Bit more searching and found the series still being seeded on Mininova.org. I was surprised as it is nearly a year since shown in the U.K. So d/l the series and watched first two last night the last one this afternoon. They are so well documented and certainly answered a LOT of questions for me. Shocked I kept thinking BBC knows all this why isn't there more publicity about the subject. Perhaps there is or was in the U.K.

I'll keep my seed open for a few days if anyone might want to get them. Currently there are 4 seeds.

BBC DOCUMENTARY -
NIGHTMARES

DOWNLOAD 3 SHOWS HERE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: