Timothy McVeigh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Timothy McVeigh Reply with quote

McVeigh Video Destroys OKC Bombing Official Story
Prison Planet | December 18, 2006
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones

A video that shows Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh at a U.S. military base that specializes in explosives and demolition training over a year after he supposedly left the army puts the official story of the April 19 1995 federal building bombing under serious doubt and mandates a re-opening of an investigation into the terror attack that killed 168 people. The video was released by Bill Bean, a film producer who has suffered intense surveillance and harassment since taking the footage, and is the subject of a February 2007 Hustler Magazine feature story.

On August 3rd 1993, Bean was given a tour of the Camp Grafton military facility in North Dakota as part of a research effort to scout possible shooting locations for a film he was working on. Bean met the Camp Superintendent Col. Dahl and was permitted to film every location he visited. "I videotaped all locations as possible future shot sites even if there was no actual scene written for that location. Mess Hall, Rec Room, Armory, etc. About an hour into the tour we passed by a long row of tanks and I was informed these had been used in the Gulf War. In fact I believe I was told there were captured tanks there also. While videotaping and viewing this location, two soldiers began to offload what I was told was an armored personnel carrier from a flatbed. One soldier driving the other directing from the ground. I watched them for a moment and then did a slow 360 with my camera and came back to them."

Given permission to board the tank, Bean walked over and pointed the camera inside, at which point one of the soldiers turned around and, appearing somewhat shocked to see the camera, uttered a brief response to Bean's question and attempted to push past him. That individual has now been positively identified to be Timothy McVeigh, who according to the official timeline as endorsed by the FBI, was honorably discharged from the military for the last time in May 1992. And yet he is seen here on tape at a U.S. military base over a year after that date in August of 1993.

"I did not realize how significant what I had was, for many years," states Bean, "It was not until Mcveigh's trial that I realized it was Mcveigh in the tank. Even then the larger point escaped me. That point is, McVeigh was not supposed to be in the military at that time. His military record shows him enlisting in 1988, being honorably discharged from the Army, on Dec. 31, 1991.

His records then show he was in the Army reserve in Buffalo New York, from January 1992 until May 1992, he was then honorably discharged from the Army reserve. After May of 1992 he was never again in uniform on any base anywhere, never again part of the military. He was totally out of military service. The FBI states the only time they lose track of McVeigh, in his entire life, is the late summer of 93. They think he was somewhere between Kingman Arizona and Decker Michigan. Probably at gun shows, meeting antigovernment rightwing militia types. But he wasn't, he was at Camp Grafton, in uniform, learning explosives and demolition!"

---------------

If this timeline is correct then there's obviously something important in this story... I can't see it being validated though - the public had it's man and that's that eh?
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facinating but hard to say whether or not it's him.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The equipment I have on hand right now won't show decent results, but anybody with the correct equipment would be able to see from his uniform if it was indeed the man in question.

A we know, he would have a name tag on his uniform.
alan1254
King of the Marshes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was always of the opinion that this was a very strange episode in American history, nothing fits , if he was a racist as was claimed how come nearly all the victims were white , it was also stated that he had a hatred for the tax system well why blow up people vistiting the tax office who presumably were victims of the tax system if he was a regualr soldier how did he manage to have the know how to bring down such a large buiding, if this was a basic piss and nitrate bomb ( urea (urine) and weed kiler) where did he get such large amounts and how could such large amouts fit in a box truck? Amercan history is just full of these inconclusive events
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: