EE: Mummy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: EE: Mummy Reply with quote

It was so precious when Rebecca called Sonia mummy. I was really pleased to see that moment.

I can't believe how terrible Pauline has become. Just because she doesn't want Sonia and Martin back together. She really makes me sick and I can honestly say I am looking forward to her dying.
cori

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering how Pauline finally bites the dust?
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: EE: Mummy Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
It was so precious when Rebecca called Sonia mummy. I was really pleased to see that moment.

I can't believe how terrible Pauline has become. Just because she doesn't want Sonia and Martin back together. She really makes me sick and I can honestly say I am looking forward to her dying.

She truly has become a bitch! She did have a good line a few nights ago when she came home to find Martin and Sonia in her front room.... "I thought it was only dogs that went back to their vomit, Martin."

Cow!
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I don't know what it is about Pauline but I've never really warmed to her character. She has been particularly evil in the last year or so. To be honest, I'm glad she's going. However, I will be interested to see how she pops her clogs.

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: