Naked Heather pics left on tip

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Naked Heather pics left on tip Reply with quote

In happier times ... Macca and Heather in picture similar to some of those dumped

HUNDREDS of family photos of Sir Paul McCartney and estranged wife Heather Mills were found dumped yesterday.

The intimate pictures ? taken during happier times before their bitter divorce battle erupted ? were discovered in bin bags on waste ground.

One shows Heather, 38, in bed barely covered by a white sheet ? with her artificial leg standing on a black stiletto shoe beside the divan. Others show her posing nude and showing off her bump while heavily pregnant.

She is also seen wearing diamond earrings in a bath ? and in a pink swimsuit while playing in a whirlpool bath with their three-year-old daughter Beatrice.

Sir Paul was shocked when The Sun revealed the find last night.

He said: ?I?m very grateful to the Sun for getting these pictures back to me.?

The collection appears to be a McCartney family album taken by the ex-Beatle and his loved ones dating back 30 years. Sir Paul was said to be particularly distressed to learn that touching pictures of his late wife Linda were among those found dumped.

Linda, who died from breast cancer in 1998, is in snaps of a family holiday to Australia and on a cabin cruiser.

Lost love ... Macca and Linda

The haul also includes one of the last pictures of Paul and Linda out together. Tragic photographer Linda looks pale and frail beside him.

The photographs ? packed into cardboard boxes ? were found among thousands dumped in bin liners on a patch of London wasteground yesterday.

We immediately alerted Sir Paul and arranged to hand the colour prints to him. The private shots show naked Heather leaning out of a Victorian-style bath wearing only diamond stud-earrings.

She gazes over her shoulder while around seven months? pregnant in a series of snaps.

More than 30 other private pictures show pouting Heather poolside in swimsuit. Four of the dumped pictures are cheeky close-ups of her bum as she sports a skimpy striped thong-style swimsuit.

More pictures show Macca and Heather sitting on a bench in front of India?s Taj Mahal.

Other romantic moments include snaps of trips to Venice, America?s Grand Canyon and on safari in Africa. Private moments showing Sir Paul?s love for little daughter Beatrice were also caught on film.

One set shows the doting dad feeding her with a silver spoon. In another he is bare-chested as he cuddles Bea, who is wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with the words: ?My Daddy Rocks.?

Sir Paul is also pictured astride a grey pony at a riding school with Bea giggling on his lap. Neither are wearing helmets.

Pictures of Bea in the bath and trying on sunglasses as she gets dressed with her mum were also dumped.

The discovery is the latest twist for the warring couple ? locked in one of the messiest divorces in showbiz history.

Heather ? who is demanding an ?80 million divorce ? has been accused of leaking papers alleging Sir Paul beat her and his first wife Linda.

He furiously denies the claims. Heather further turned the screw by suggesting she will demand Peasmarsh ? Sir Paul?s ?4million, 160-acre estate.

I hope this greedy slag gets next to nothing. She's a piece of shit as far as I'm concerned and trying to dig him for as much as she can get. I'd like to rip her leg off her and beat her in the head with it angry

She probably dumped the pics so she can show off more of her sorry arse.
cat21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ewww..the mental; picture of her naked put me off my tea:(
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cat21 wrote:

I dunno...

Maybe if she didn't have the good leg I'd be into the pictures...
(did I mention I'm a perv).
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
cat21 wrote:

I dunno...

Maybe if she didn't have the good leg I'd be into the pictures...
(did I mention I'm a perv).

Laughing
Griffo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she had the other leg. I'd hit it. But now i'd just beat her with it.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Griffo wrote:

ohhhh another perv Surprised
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She truly is just a nasty cunt. It sounds to me like a way to get herself back in the news.

I am also just a bit irked by the fact that they put in the article "Sir Paul is also pictured astride a grey pony at a riding school with Bea giggling on his lap. Neither are wearing helmets. " Like I really care about this being in the article. Just shows the Sun likes to try and turn a screw wherever they can.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
She truly is just a nasty cunt. It sounds to me like a way to get herself back in the news.

I am also just a bit irked by the fact that they put in the article "Sir Paul is also pictured astride a grey pony at a riding school with Bea giggling on his lap. Neither are wearing helmets. " Like I really care about this being in the article. Just shows the Sun likes to try and turn a screw wherever they can.

I totally picked up on that quote as well and wondered why that bit was in there. I mean, I'm all for safety but, did that point need to be made in that particular article?

I truely cannot stand that Heather McCartney and don't know anyone who really does. She is so full of herself! How does she figure that she should get 80 million pounds? I know he's worth a lot, but 80 million pounds????? Get a job!

But I'm glad he got the photos back.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
How does she figure that she should get 80 million pounds? I know he's worth a lot, but 80 million pounds?????

Perhaps she based it on the sex to money ratio scale of stars income over pleasure minus gold digger...

It seems like a complicated equation & looks like algebra when written in full, but translated into laymans terms it reads thus:

Got down on my knee & gave head 3 times = 30 million.

Laid back & let him do me 3 times = 30 million.

Let him copulate with my false leg once = 20 million.

Total = 80 million....

========================

Now imagine if she had two good legs & he had some real & proper leg over ?
Griffo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
Griffo wrote:

ohhhh another perv Surprised

Damn right agree dancer
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
eefanincan wrote:
How does she figure that she should get 80 million pounds? I know he's worth a lot, but 80 million pounds?????

Perhaps she based it on the sex to money ratio scale of stars income over pleasure minus gold digger...

It seems like a complicated equation & looks like algebra when written in full, but translated into laymans terms it reads thus:

Got down on my knee & gave head 3 times = 30 million.

Laid back & let him do me 3 times = 30 million.

Total = 80 million....

========================

Now imagine if she had two good legs & he had some real & proper leg over ?

OMG!!! ROFLMAO!!! I'm going to laugh at this one all day! Laughing
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a twisted woman, I just hope she realizes that Macca was more upset over the pictures of Linda than of her...
Griffo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: