X Factor: Bye Bye MacDonalds

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulwestside

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: X Factor: Bye Bye MacDonalds Reply with quote

Was sad to see the MacDonald Brothers go on Saturday night - if only to wipe that smug look off Cowell's ugly mug.

As I have said before, regardless of whether it is an act or not, Simon is increasingly tiresome with his nasty comments.

Having said that I do think that the boys gave a lackluster performance of the Manilow song (Ben had the right idea and chose an obscure song that he could make his own) though they redeemed themselves with the second number.

With Ray's renaissance, we could be looking at a real shocker in the semis next Saturday,

Cheers
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not watched it yet but atleast it's a warning so I won't cry Crying

I'm gutted to know they were voted off. I thought they were pure class the way they conducted themselves, and for that alone I wanted them to stay. I don't know how anyone could of taken all the abuse they had from Simon and still had the confidence to get up there each week and give it a shot. I think that's one of the biggest reasons I admired then and wanted them to go further.

I'm really sickened by Simon now. He's shown just how disgustingly rude he really is, and there's no reason to rip the hearts out of people like that. If he felt they weren't good then he could have said so in a decent manner, but it seems now more than ever the judges are taking it personally towards each other and aren't thinking of the people on stage giving it their all.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I watched it last night and although I knew they were leaving, I'd of known they were going to after hearing their songs.

I thought Ray's first song Mandy was completely horrible but he saved himself with his second song.

It's odd to see someone his age singing a song like that. They should have perhaps drawn a mustache on him so it looked a bit more credible....but that's just me and my sour grapes attitude because I don't fancy him. I prefer the MacDonald lads over him by a mile.

I'm sure Scotland is going to give them a lovely welcome when they come home and I'm sure there are better things ahead for them.

I noticed Louis didn't offer them a recording contract like he did Eton Road, but it all has to do with how much money you can make off the acts I suppose.

I really think and hope Leona is going to win, and if she doesn't then something is very wrong. She's completely brilliant and can sing anything they give her.
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What?! The MacDonalds are out?
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah and now that they're out, both MacDonalds have a farm, e i e i o, and on that farm they had a ...........
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Yeah and now that they're out, both MacDonalds have a farm, e i e i o, and on that farm they had a ...........

Cowardly Lion <gggrrrrrooowwwwlll>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: