More babies for a sponger dad
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
cat21 wrote:
Not sure what the welfare system is like there,but if they were over here they'd be raking in about A $2200 per fortnight for not doing anything, and free medical benefits and public transport as well.

I'd be a bit pissed if my hard earned taxes were going to help pay for that tosser to keep pro-creating and having no fiscal responsibility.

Cath

What about the hundreds of millions of pounds that is given to the mega-rich in the form of tax-breaks? I prefer to attack up the way than down...

Cool

That doesn't take away from the fact these people are a useless wastes of space as far as I'm concerned. The women spread their legs for that old bastard and don't care how may children they spit out because all it means is the chance on getting a bigger house and more money from the government, and they're having so many I'm sure they can't keep up with or take care of them properly.

The adults can rot in hell for all I care, but the children being brought into this world by that pack of losers are the ones that are suffering and will continue to suffer as they get older. They're not being taught a better way and have no good role models in their lives. I'm also sure they're not getting the much needed attention they need as there's just so many of them.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

That doesn't take away from the fact these people are a useless wastes of space as far as I'm concerned.

I'd say these people in the article do not negatively affect anyone in any real sense and the kids in the photo seem happy and clean. The article also says only that the father is on benefits, not the two women.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mick has fathered six other kids ? David, 19, Richard, 18, Michaela, 15, Mikey, eight, Aidan, seven, and Joshua, one ? who live elsewhere.

I wonder if those kids are happy too?

Why have all these children if you can't afford it? That's my point. Why should everyone else pay for it when there's a thing called birth control that is easy enough to get for anyone?

I just don't think it's rational, and just because those kids look 'okay' in the picture, that doesn't really say how they feel within. I'm sure they're far from getting proper attention, and how could they possibly with so many others there?

What have these children to look up to and admire in any sense as a role model as well? Most certainly not any of those 3?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Quote:
Mick has fathered six other kids ? David, 19, Richard, 18, Michaela, 15, Mikey, eight, Aidan, seven, and Joshua, one ? who live elsewhere.

Why have all these children if you can't afford it? That's my point. Why should everyone else pay for it when there's a thing called birth control that is easy enough to get for anyone?

I just don't think it's rational, and just because those kids look 'okay' in the picture, that doesn't really say how they feel within. I'm sure they're far from getting proper attention, and how could they possibly with so many others there?

What have these children to look up to and admire in any sense as a role model as well? Most certainly not any of those 3?

who knows if they're happy - but I'm sure that the tabloid would be reporting all sorts of stories about them if there were any. They'd love for those children to be out of control to prove the fact that this family is the very essence of social evil, but I doubt they're any worse than any other family.

I'd say that the fact there's a whole load of kids in that pic and that not one is screaming suggests that there is a good strong bond there - and that's a good situation for any child to be in. Their role model might not be standard, but I guarantee that most of the kids will learn self-reliance and individuality at a young age. And I say good luck to them!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Quote:

who knows if they're happy - but I'm sure that the tabloid would be reporting all sorts of stories about them if there were any. They'd love for those children to be out of control to prove the fact that this family is the very essence of social evil, but I doubt they're any worse than any other family.

I'd say that the fact there's a whole load of kids in that pic and that not one is screaming suggests that there is a good strong bond there - and that's a good situation for any child to be in. Their role model might not be standard, but I guarantee that most of the kids will learn self-reliance and individuality at a young age. And I say good luck to them!

I don't think the fact that they're not screaming in the picture suggests anything whatsoever. It could have been luck of the moment.

We'll not see eye to eye on this so I'll stop now because what either says won't change each others mind on the subject, but that's what's good about forums, speaking minds and different opinions.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
faceless wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Quote:

I don't think the fact that they're not screaming in the picture suggests anything whatsoever. It could have been luck of the moment.

We'll not see eye to eye on this so I'll stop now because what either says won't change each others mind on the subject, but that's what's good about forums, speaking minds and different opinions.

Fact is, the story is meant to be a hatchet job by some right-wing tabloid against some bloke who's apparently having an easier life than those who think that paying a mortgage, buying a pension etc is the be-all and end-all. I see love in that family unit, and that's more valuable to a good society than a few more people who can afford to waste their hard-earned money on getting a new car that they don't actually need. Basically, he's a non-working class hero and I salute his indefatigability, and his ability to shag those two so many times...

Laughing
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
faceless wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Quote:

Fact is, the story is meant to be a hatchet job by some right-wing tabloid against some bloke who's apparently having an easier life than those who think that paying a mortgage, buying a pension etc is the be-all and end-all. I see love in that family unit, and that's more valuable to a good society than a few more people who can afford to waste their hard-earned money on getting a new car that they don't actually need. Basically, he's a non-working class hero and I salute his indefatigability, and his ability to shag those two so many times...

Laughing

NOT touching any of that with a 10 foot pole or we'll be going back and forth for a year!

erm NO I changed my mind. I have to say my bit here Mad

You salute a man that can get his dick hard and shag those 2 wagons without getting worn out? Why would he get worn out? He's made an occupation out of sitting on his arse doing nothing or thumping one into one or both of those women? Is this a wind up lol

They allowed themselves to as you put it....get a 'hatchet job' by the media. Who called them in to do their story and who's giving them updates? THEM! They want the publicity I'm sure as they're either being cheeky or stupid into thinking anyone would feel anything but disdain.

They obviously revel in the fact they're giving the ole eff you to the public and living off them, and have no problem letting everyone know they're continuing to add to the population with no respect for the children they already have....and I say that because if they had an ounce of respect they'd realise they're living in too small a place to be having them all and who in hell would want to raise children in a tent??? Who's choice is that? THEIRS! Who's choice is it to continually shag without having protection and getting knocked up? THEIRS! Who is putting this article in the paper because they want a bigger home to fit all the children in? Same answer!

I think they're selfish freeloaders who need to get a bloody grip, and if they want to continue having children and making their own bloody town, get a job so you can afford to put them in decent housing. Why should it be everyone elses responsibility to house and feed the lot of them?

Basically I don't give a rats arse about those 2 women or that old prick. It's the children I'm thinking of here, and I don't see anything that reflects this so called love you're seeing? It's a picture in a tabloid and anyone can be told to say 'cheese' or look happy.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Basically I don't give a rats arse about those 2 women or that old prick. It's the children I'm thinking of here, and I don't see anything that reflects this so called love you're seeing? It's a picture in a tabloid and anyone can be told to say 'cheese' or look happy.

If you don't see the love of that family group then there's nothing I can say to change that, but I tell you - I'd much rather sit in the pub with that guy than the cunt of a journalist who knocked this bollocks together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: