admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could never do that show for sure. She last a lot longer then I would!

What throws me is the story about the marriage for staying in the UK. You couldn't openly admit that here without being deported. Is it not the case over in the UK Confused
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessie Wallace to return to EastEnders
EXCLUSIVE by Lara Gould, TV Editor
mirror.co.uk
28/03/2009

EastEnders favourite Jessie Wallace is to make a sensational return to Albert Square. The actress, who played feisty barmaid Kat Slater in the soap, has told friends she is heading back to Walford in the role that made her famous.

A BBC source revealed: “Jessie is very excited about playing Kat again. She’s been off screen for a few years and a lot has happened since she was last in the show. She feels the time is right for a return and says she can’t wait to get back into the Square and stuck into some meaty storylines.”

Former make-up artist Jessie shot to fame after winning the EastEnders role in 2000. She was one of four unknowns chosen to play the warring Slater sisters. Kat became a huge hit with fans, winning a string of awards and becoming involved in several big storylines – most famously confessing to being the real mum of sister Zoe, played by Michelle Ryan. Offscreen Jessie has had a turbulent personal life, including battles with drink and drugs, and quit the show in 2006. Her character Kat was last seen leaving for America with hubby Alfie Moon.

Earlier this week Jessie, 37, – who recently split from fiancé Tommy O’Neil, 25 – told GMTV’s Lorraine Kelly: “They’ve left the door open and I would go back. It’s a great show and I do miss it.” Last night an EastEnders spokeswoman said there were no “immediate” plans to get Kat back but added: “Where big favourites like Kat are concerned, we would never say never.”

-----------------
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind her coming back but I would want it to be along with Alfie.

It sounds to me that she was lucky that they had left it open for her to return. Outside of dancing with the stars and her personal problems, she's not done much else.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't she in some ITV drama a few months back? I can't remember now, but there was definitely something fairly primetime. Victorian era maybe?
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There might have been but seeing as how we can't even remember it obviously wasn't anything that kept her career boiling or us watching.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to agree Sky that I think she shouldn't come back on her own, really it should be with Alfie..... although I can't see what they'd add to that storyline, other than maybe children. My bet is that her and Zoe will come back --- I think they could find a way to work out any liability she might have had as an accomplice in Den's death.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree. I wouldn't want Kat back on her own. There is nothing quite like a scene opening up with Alfie in his Hammer jammies! With all the other Slater girls gone, except for Stacey, she wouldn't have much to do with out Alfie along. I think children would be a great way to bring them back, although I don't know if Shane Ritchie wants to come back.
johnnyboi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11antoniacourt wrote:
The son of the ex-partner is a little son of a bitch. But that's just my opinion.

edited - just imagine a stream of shitty insults; badly written in txt speak.
johnnyboi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

misslisalynn wrote:
I hope this is not true and just the little toerag's attempt at 15 mins. of fame.

15 mins of fame ? Do u know me or jessie wallace ??? go on pls answer cuz ur talking about something u have absolutely no idea of, and to call me a toe rag ?? go suck a lemon u bitterfaced twat , i bet jessie is pissing herself, gotta show her this
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To come here and attack people over shit which happened almost 2 years ago just proves that you are exactly the fucking toerag and son-of-a-bitch which you were accused of being. If it's even you - though I doubt anyone else would be so pathetic as to pretend to be that little ratty cunt.

You will always be a fucking toerag.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Yeah, like we believe it's actually you. Pathetic attempt to be funny and flame.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is this person? Is this someone we know? Why would you join a forum and on the very first day, be so crappy? Go away, johnnyboi...I don't care who you think are or who you think you know. Don't go away mad, just go away...
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Jamaican term is Bwoy........

"Bwoy yu sa facety!" Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: