Jessie Wallace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Jessie Wallace joins 'Wild At Heart' Reply with quote

Former EastEnders star Jessie Wallace has joined the cast of ITV1 drama Wild At Heart.

The actress, who played Kat Moon on the BBC One soap, flew out to South Africa last week to begin filming for the show's third series. Jessie will replace Britain's Got Talent judge Amanda Holden in the role of Sarah Trevanion.

An ITV source told the Sunday Mirror: "Jessie is thrilled to have landed the part. It's a fantastic series and she's looking forward to getting stuck in."

Holden quit the show earlier this year, after deciding that she wanted to spend more time with her one-year-old daughter Alexa and fiancé Chris Hughes.
alan1254
King of the Marshes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like a good reason not to watch that show any more
carmelina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Ex-'EastEnders' star in drugs allegation Reply with quote

Former EastEnders actress Jessie Wallace has started taking the drug ketamine, her ex-lover's son has claimed.

Wallace, who played Kat Slater in the London-based soap, has allegedly started taking the powerful general anaesthetic instead of cocaine.

The son of her ex-partner David Kerwood told The People: "It's well known Jessie has enjoyed cocaine - but the ketamine is a new thing for her and it's really messing her up.

"I've seen her snort line after line of it and she is a wreck after she uses it. I'm glad my dad got out of her life when he did because she is on a self-destruct mission."

He added: "She called me last week but I didn't answer - I don't want to talk to her. Her behaviour can be disgusting but I feel sorry for her.

"She can be lovely and she loves her daughter - but she needs help. She needs to take control of her own life before she ends up in the gutter with all the drunks and drug addicts."

if this is true, I'm so sorry to hear it . I absolutely love her. they should ask her back to EE, so she'd have something to focus on again imho.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She needs help so he goes to the public rags? What a gem.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she's taking a good amount of Ketamine then I doubt she'll have any grip on reality at all, so I doubt a story in the papers is going to hurt much - at least not compared to the feeling of having your brain forced through a cheese-grater which Ketamine produces!
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The son of the ex-partner is a little son of a bitch. But that's just my opinion.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
If she's taking a good amount of Ketamine then I doubt she'll have any grip on reality at all, so I doubt a story in the papers is going to hurt much - at least not compared to the feeling of having your brain forced through a cheese-grater which Ketamine produces!

Exactly, face. We use Ketamine to sedate children before painful medical procedure and they are really out of it when they take this. You can actually sleep with your eyes open on this stuff and not remember a thing when it wears off. Some nasty stuff, for sure.

This little twit just wanted to make a quick buck by going to the tabloids --- there's no way he could want to thelp.
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this is not true and just the little toerag's attempt at 15 mins. of fame.
carmelina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's another article on this subject:

EXCLUSIVE One-time EastEnder Jess takes horse drug ketamine and swills booze on depraved sprees, says her ex's son

Troubled Jessie Wallace has plunged back into the nightmare spiral of drink and drugs.

Despite claims she's cleaned up, the actress who found fame as - East-Ender Kat Slater still snorts the horse tranquilliser ketamine.

And pals fear the potentially lethal drug could leave her out of control after a string of shocking incidents.

Worried friends told how the 35-year-old mother of one:

Snorted ketamine in an airport loo minutes before boarding a flight;

* Got high as a kite and blacked out during wild booze and drug binges;

* Freaked out after taking too many illegal drugs;

* Tried to sniff an asthma inhaler;

* Drunkenly attacked a lover - after begging his gay son for sex; and

* Stripped naked to perform a lurid sex act.

Actor Stephane Rocco,who met Jessie when he was an EastEnders' extra, said: "Drink and drugs change her personality completely. I worry she'll do something terrible to herself - or others - during her wild sessions."

Drag queen Stephane, 33, reckons a string of failed romances have driven her back to booze and drugs.

He said: "Jessie always moans about the pressures of fame but she hasn't been on screen regularly for a while.

"Yet she is still taking cocaine and ketamine.

"I think she feels helpless without a man. And she needs to find one and settle down before she spirals out of control."

Earlier this year Jessie - currently filming ITV's safari drama Wild At Heart in South Africa - confessed her love for a millionaire building boss 17 years her senior.

She fell for divorced father-of-two David Kerwood after she was introduced to him by his gay son Johnny.

Johnny, 25, said she told him she wanted to spend the rest of her life with "BigDave". But Johnny, from Brighton, saw problems from the start.

He said: "My dad had strong feelings for Jessie but he couldn't deal with her wild ways.

"She was too much for him and he did not want anything to do with her drinking and drug-taking."

Johnny had met her through Stephane - and was amazed by how forward she was.

He recalled: "The first time I saw her she grabbed my hand and shoved it up her skirt to show me she had no knickers on. She used to say, 'You're really fit. Get your c*** out.'

"One day she signed a photo for me saying, 'To Johnny, show us your c***, love Jessie'.

"She used to grope me sexually and say she wanted to have a threesome with me and my boyfriend.

"She used to ask me to with her even when she was with my dad. She was wild - and it could be very upsetting."

It didn't take long for Johnny to see she had a problem with drink and drugs.

He said: "We used to go drinking in bars in Brighton and she would knock back whatever was put in front of her - beer, vodka and Red Bull, scotch, Malibu and milk, wine.

"Then she would take cocaine and go homewhere she would smoke cannabis and snort ketamine to help her .

"It's well known Jessie has enjoyed cocaine - but the ketamine is a new thing for her and it's really messing her up.

"I've seen her snort line after line of it and she is a wreck after she uses it.

"It makes her think people are after her and out to get her.

"Her mood-changes are scary - one minute she'll be laughing and joking and then she flips out and starts spitting disgusting abuse at her friends.

"Shewould scream, 'Something weird is going on - they are all looking at me.' "Then she's smiling again as if nothing happened."

Johnny, who's dad David gave his blessing for his son to speak out about his time with the actress, said he had seen the star drink herself into blackout in bars - and start boozing again as soon as she woke up.

He went on: "She s with a bottle of wine and a bottle of Malibu by her bed. I was hoping my dad could help her clean up her act."

In June Johnny, Dave, Jessie and her three-year-old daughter Tallulah went to a villa in Cyprus.

Johnny said: "It was supposed to be a relaxing break and a chance for my dad and Jessie to spend time together while I kept an eye on Tallulah.

"But it was a nightmare. The night before we were due to fly she turned up at my house and before she sat down she was snorting ketamine.

"On the way to the airport she was swigging wine.

"You couldn't stop her - she's like a whirlwind.

"At the airport she dragged me into a toilet just before passport control and asked if I wanted any ketamine.

"I refused but she used a 2p coin to shovel it up her nostril.

"She was completely off her head - it made me feel sick."

The bingeing continued for the whole ten days of the stay.

Johnny said: "She was drunk. She would lie naked by the pool surrounded by bottles of booze.

"One day she got so drunk she started to perform a sex act on herself just for a laugh.

"Another night she was so drunk my dad had to help her to bed but she just started attacking him.

"She begged me to help get her some drugs but I refused. Then I found her trying to snort her asthma inhaler.

"She laughed and said she had brainfreeze. I think that was the final straw. I knew she had a serious problem."

Back home, Jessie and Dave drifted apart and Johnny has kept his distance.

He said: "I'm glad my dad got out of her life when he did because she is on a self-destruct mission.

"She called me last week but I didn't answer - I don't want to talk to her.

"Her behaviour can be disgusting but I feel sorry for her.

"She can be lovely and she loves her daughter - but she needs help."

In February last year The People told how Jessie was battling drink, drug and sex demons.

We revealed how she snorted cocaine which she said makes her feel "horny" and got it posted through her letterbox by a supplier.

Jessie admitted having a drug problem. She said: "I've done drugs but I'm not proud of it and it's in the past. I wanted to see what it was like. I have never been a complete druggie.

"It was a social thing for me and I regret it now."

But Johnny said: "She needs to take control of her ownlife before she ends up in the gutter with all the drunks and drug addicts."

Last night Jessie's spokesman was unavailable for comment.

admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If even half of that is true then she's one fucked-up woman. If it was a man doing the things she's suppsoed to have done he would be labelled a perv/scumbag etc. She's no better. .
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that most of this is tabloid gunk, considering the sources are her ex-boyfriend's 25-year-old son (who got Daddy's permission to speak) and an actor who played an "extra" on EE: neither one has the credentials to be Jessie's confidantes. But that's just me trying to think in an optimistic way, given the extreme consequences of Ketamine. Hope Jessie pulls through it.
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, please, please let this be made up garbage for the trash bags. I'll be happy if half of the stuff said was fiction. I'm sorry but I don't see how they can call themselves her friends when they blab to the papers.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eastender's Jessie Is An African Queen
Jan 20 2008 By Steve Hendry

TV star Jessie Wallace has revealed how she turned an Essex girl into an African queen. Her character is joining the new series of hit ITV drama Wild At Heart and even co-star Amanda Holden thought she looked like a chav.

But Jessie, 36 - who shot to fame as EastEnders' tart with a heart Kat Slater - reckons her co-star's opinion about her look was spot on. She said: "I arrive as newcomer Amy Kriel in a gold tracksuit and Amanda said I was basically a chav in the bush - and looked like a WAG. My outfits are flouncy, bright and bold.

As the character starts to adapt, she begins to wear more earthy colours and combats - but she's still got her high heels on. "It would be too much of a change otherwise and, after six years playing Kat, I'm used to walking in heels. I based her on a real Essex girl. She starts off as a fish out of water but ends up falling in love with the place."

The show about a vet and his family coping with life in the wild in Africa also stars Stephen Tompkinson, Lucy-Jo Hudson and Hayley Mills. It starts tonight but Jessie does not arrive until halfway through the series. But she is likely to be back as Wild At Heart's leading lady when Amanda leaves at the end of this series.

Jessie loved her time in South Africa, especially as her daughter Talullah - by ex-partner Dave Morgan - was on the set with her. But animal lover Jessie admitted working with the real wild animals took a lot of getting used to - especially when she had to pose for a photo with a cheetah called Bovril. She said: "I was wary until the wrangler explained how to handle him. I realised how gentle he could be. It was an amazing experience.

"I was on set one day, standing next to an elephant when it looked down and we made eye contact for a few seconds. It was the most overwhelming feeling. I'd never have believed I'd get that close to an elephant. Their feet are so big, they look like they're wearing slippers. But they tread so softly. I was mesmerised by them.

"I fell in love with Ricky the warthog. At first, I thought he was so ugly but he was actually so beautiful. He'd come up like a dog, sit, wag his tail and drink water out of a bottle. I was looking forward to a scene where Ricky was to become Amy's pet when I was told poachers had taken him. I was devastated. It just brings it home to you that it is a very different country."

Wild At Heart is on ITV tonight at 7.50pm.
SUNDAY EMAIL
s.hendry@sundaymail.co.uk
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems she's a little bit more like Kat every day Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: