I'm a Celebrity news...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MYLEENE AND HEROIN DEALER LOVE
By Michael Duffy And Niall Donald In Dublin

MYLEENE Klass's fiance is an ex-heroin dealer who spent six years on the run from police. Graham Quinn, who she is to wed next year, was wanted by Interpol when they met - but kept his past as a dealer secret from her during their first year together. And it was furious Myleene, 28, who ordered Graham to give himself up once she found out about it.

He had been caught in his home city of Dublin in 1996 carrying more than ?1,000 worth of heroin. But he jumped bail, fled to London and changed his name, reinventing himself as a celebrity bodyguard. The tattooed body-builder, 30, was still on the Interpol wanted list when he began working as guard and tour manager for Myleene's band Hear'Say in 2001. She was bowled over by him and they swiftly became an item.

Police in Ireland were alerted to his new identity in 2003 after an informant recognised him from pictures in newspapers. Detectives eventually tracked down his mother in Dublin. And 30 minutes later, after frantic discussions with weeping Myleene, he decided to turn himself in. She told him they could have no future together if he did not face up to his criminal past. The stress of it all even led Myleene to temporarily dump Graham, whose sister is married to Coronation Street star Keith Duffy.

She said at the time: "We tried talking but it just hasn't worked - I can't be held responsible for what he may have done before I knew him." But she later vowed to stand by him, saying: "You can't choose who you love. I think it just proves I'm a normal person with normal problems." And Myleene was at his side in court in Dublin last year when he finally faced justice.

Graham was expecting a lengthy jail sentence after pleading guilty to possessing heroin for sale or supply. But a judge gave him a ?1,500 fine and an 18-month suspended jail sentence after hearing he had turned his back on crime. After the case, Myleene said: "What counts is that Graham was willing to risk jail for me. He knew we could never have a normal life together while he was on the run."

The court heard he was an experienced drug dealer who was arrested on February 22, 1996, under his real name Graham Smith. The surname Quinn is an alias he adopted when he went on the run. Officers searched his flat immediately after his arrest and found ?3,585 in cash, electronic weighing scales and small white plastic bags. He told officers he sold a quarter ounce of heroin to "some bloke" every other day and he admitted to making ?24,000 a year purely from drug dealing.

One former customer, now a recovering addict, said: "Smith was never violent, but he was so well connected he didn't have to be. Smithy was the local black sheep." A DJ who knew Graham as a teenager said the arrival of rave music in Dublin - and an explosion in the drugs it brought - changed Graham's life.

He added: "He got involved in drug dealing. There was a lot of money to be made from it. When he was 19, he bought a Ford Sierra Cosworth - all the dealers in Dublin had them and there would be a line of them outside clubs on a Saturday night. Graham never used drugs, but he was addicted to money and he was making piles of cash from dealing. He had his own 'patch' in the city protected by his connections." The DJ said many of Smith's friends were now in jail, dead or recovering drug addicts. He said: "Somehow Smithy escaped - going on the run to England may have saved his life."

Myleene fell for Graham after he saved the day as the Hear'Say security man. Around 7,000 fans had turned up for a signing when only 2,000 were expected. Graham swiftly called the event off because he feared for everyone's safety - and won Myleene's heart on the spot. They were due to wed at Christmas, but the wedding had to be postponed after Myleene went into the jungle on I'm a Celeb. Now they are set to tie the knot next year. Myleene joked that Graham was behind a plot to send her into the jungle to avoid walking down the aisle. She said: "Honestly, he'd do anything to get out of marrying me. He'll be sending me to Alaska next!"

The Sunday Mirror spoke with Graham after he arrived in Brisbane last week to support Myleene. He explained he was supposed to bring Myleene's engagement ring with him to Australia after she decided to leave it behind in London because she was afraid of losing it in the jungle. He confessed: "She asked me to bring it out and I haven't. She's going to kill me! She's doing really well and I'm proud of her. She's just being herself like I told her. It doesn't matter if she wins or not. She's a winner in my eyes if she does herself justice and people like her. I am really missing her. To be able to watch her but not communicate is so hard. At least by being here I feel closer to her."

Jonathan Shalit, Myleene's agent, said: "I've known Graham for five years, he's a very decent man who has turned his life around. He gives a lot of his time to drug and children's charities."

----------------
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Gest became the ninth celebrity to be evicted from I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! in the second part of a double eviction. Myleene Klass, Jason Donovan and Matt Willis will now go head to head in the ITV show's final. Learning the result of the public vote, Gest told the group: "It's good. I had a great time." Donovan, who has frequently talked about his friendship with Gest, said: "That's shocked me."

Speaking in his post-eviction interview with presenter Ant and Dec, Gest said: "It was a great ride. It just was fun. I loved every day of it." He added: "When I first got that helicopter [into camp] I thought, 'I will leave the first day. Why did I do this?" But he said the camp's "real camaraderie" won him over. "I think we will all see each other after this," he said.

He was also delighted with his weight, revealing he had lost two stone during his jungle stay. But he refused to disclose whether various tall tales he told the group were fiction, maintaining that yes, he had someone to brush his teeth, was once lost in the Grand Canyon for a week, and employed a maid called Vaginica.

Earlier Dean Gaffney, who came to fame as Robbie in EastEnders, was evicted, losing out to Gest and Donovan in the public vote. It may have been Gest's performance as the pair collected the celebrity chest that swung the vote. Gaffney, who was a late entrant to the ITV show, panicked as he and Gest confronted pecking emus to collect emu eggs. But while Gaffney looked terrified, Gest told the birds: "Yeah, you want talk? You want to dance? You wanna boogie?"

Still, Gaffney did not go home empty-handed, after the celebrities held this year's Jungle Awards ceremony. Gest explained Gaffney's award as owing to the fact that "after one drink he is like, 'Where am I?"' He added: "So the Where Am I Award goes to Dean Gaffney. He was on Coronation Street for 10 years and made a great impact with his performance as Bobbie Ewing." But Gaffney could not let Gest's comments go unchallenged, saying: "It was not Coronation Street. I was in EastEnders."

---------------

That Gaffney is such a fannybaws. His fake niceness has been grating on me since day one. He makes out to the people in his company that he actually cares about them, but he is only ever playing the part, because he doesn't really have a clue. The fact he didn't get David Gest's ribbing about him being in Coronation Street says it all. He actually takes himself seriously - blimey.

As for David Gest - what a STAR!

I reckon Jason Donovan will win, but why is Matt still there? He's a nice enough guy, but what has he done on the show to deserve being in the last 3? Very little if you ask me.Mylene's been the best - that task with the key in the soap has been clipped and stored for future reference!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shock win for Matt
STUNNED Matt Willis beat the favourites to clinch the I?m A Celeb crown last night. The former Busted star was voted King of the Jungle by ITV1 viewers. He pipped popular Myleene Klass and Jason Donovan after being the outsider in a nail-biting final and he is now expected to rake in up to ?5MILLION from book, magazine and advertising deals. A surge of last-minute votes from Busted fans guaranteed him the title in the sixth series.

The 23-year-old musician had been the quiet man of the show, sitting back from the action but making viewers laugh with his wry comments in the Bush Telegraph. Hunky Matt, from Kingston, Surrey, looked shocked as he learned he had won. Hugging runner-up Myleene, he repeatedly shouted: ?Oh my God, Oh my God.? Emerging from the jungle, he kissed girlfriend, TV presenter Emma Griffiths. The other celebs, who had joined the two finalists, applauded the winner. Matt kissed Myleene, burst out laughing and yelled: ?Ah, honey. Ah man!? He then let loose a torrent of swear words ? which had to be bleeped out.

Matt admitted that during the show he had become early favourite David Gest?s ?bitch? ? like his housemaid Vaginika Seaman ? helping him with washing and grooming. He laughed: ?I became his Vaginika while I was in there.? Excited Matt?s trousers fell down as he sat on his jungle throne for the first time after being crowned King.

The chirpy Cockney told presenters Ant and Dec he had no idea why he had won the show. He said: ?I don?t really understand. I didn?t really do anything. This is just weird.?

Myleene said she was glad to have made it to the final because ?every single day something new happened. I didn?t want to miss a day?. She added: ?I think I became a little bit institutionalised in there. If I could move in my family and a few burgers, I would stay forever.?

Self-confessed ?therapy addict? Matt ? who has spent time in the Priory Clinic battling booze problems ? spent hours in the Telegraph chatting to producers. He put in a sterling performance last night in his last Bushtucker Trial, eating a kangaroo?s anus and a crocodile penis. He achieved it in the quickest time ever. Before going into the jungle he admitted he was only there to plug his new album ? but he soon got into the spirit of the show. The bookies said Matt?s shock victory wrong-footed punters. William Hill finished ?50,000 up for the series. A spokesman said: ??It was great for us.?

----------------

I was really surprised that he won too - just goes to show, never underestimate the power of teenage hormones!
paulwestside

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Payout? Reply with quote

I was surprised to read in the above article that Matt could rake in as much as 5 Million Pounds in endorsement deal.

I knew that the winner would do well - but had no idea it was that much.

Don't the celebrities also get paid for appearing on the show?
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: Payout? Reply with quote

paulwestside wrote:
I was surprised to read in the above article that Matt could rake in as much as 5 Million Pounds in endorsement deal.

I knew that the winner would do well - but had no idea it was that much.

Don't the celebrities also get paid for appearing on the show?

I'm not sure if they get paid to be on it or do it for their chosen charity. I thought I read something about David Gest being paid a certain amount but I could be wrong.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

Shock win for Matt
STUNNED Matt Willis beat the favourites to clinch the I?m A Celeb crown last night. The former Busted star was voted King of the Jungle by ITV1 viewers. He pipped popular Myleene Klass and Jason Donovan after being the outsider in a nail-biting final and he is now expected to rake in up to ?5MILLION from book, magazine and advertising deals. A surge of last-minute votes from Busted fans guaranteed him the title in the sixth series.

The 23-year-old musician had been the quiet man of the show, sitting back from the action but making viewers laugh with his wry comments in the Bush Telegraph. Hunky Matt, from Kingston, Surrey, looked shocked as he learned he had won. Hugging runner-up Myleene, he repeatedly shouted: ?Oh my God, Oh my God.? Emerging from the jungle, he kissed girlfriend, TV presenter Emma Griffiths. The other celebs, who had joined the two finalists, applauded the winner. Matt kissed Myleene, burst out laughing and yelled: ?Ah, honey. Ah man!? He then let loose a torrent of swear words ? which had to be bleeped out.

Matt admitted that during the show he had become early favourite David Gest?s ?bitch? ? like his housemaid Vaginika Seaman ? helping him with washing and grooming. He laughed: ?I became his Vaginika while I was in there.? Excited Matt?s trousers fell down as he sat on his jungle throne for the first time after being crowned King.

The chirpy Cockney told presenters Ant and Dec he had no idea why he had won the show. He said: ?I don?t really understand. I didn?t really do anything. This is just weird.?

Myleene said she was glad to have made it to the final because ?every single day something new happened. I didn?t want to miss a day?. She added: ?I think I became a little bit institutionalised in there. If I could move in my family and a few burgers, I would stay forever.?

Self-confessed ?therapy addict? Matt ? who has spent time in the Priory Clinic battling booze problems ? spent hours in the Telegraph chatting to producers. He put in a sterling performance last night in his last Bushtucker Trial, eating a kangaroo?s anus and a crocodile penis. He achieved it in the quickest time ever. Before going into the jungle he admitted he was only there to plug his new album ? but he soon got into the spirit of the show. The bookies said Matt?s shock victory wrong-footed punters. William Hill finished ?50,000 up for the series. A spokesman said: ??It was great for us.?

----------------

I was really surprised that he won too - just goes to show, never underestimate the power of teenage hormones!

I watched the final tonight and wow was I ever shocked! I thought for sure Myleene was going to win after seeing Jason leave. I had Jason pegged as the winner and the final 3 being David, Jason and Myleene. I never saw this one coming.

I didn't much care for Matt until the last couple days. He just didn't seem to add much to the show as far as an entertaining character but he seemed nice and all. I guess what rubbed me wrong is how he didn't stand up and tell the truth when Phina and Scott had the row.

Even though I'm disappointed with who won, it still was the best series yet. I thoroughly enjoyed that and a big thanks faceless for hanging in there and capping it for us. It was really appreciated.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

I watched the final tonight and wow was I ever shocked! I thought for sure Myleene was going to win after seeing Jason leave. I had Jason pegged as the winner and the final 3 being David, Jason and Myleene. I never saw this one coming.

I didn't much care for Matt until the last couple days. He just didn't seem to add much to the show as far as an entertaining character but he seemed nice and all. I guess what rubbed me wrong is how he didn't stand up and tell the truth when Phina and Scott had the row.

Even though I'm disappointed with who won, it still was the best series yet. I thoroughly enjoyed that and a big thanks faceless for hanging in there and capping it for us. It was really appreciated.

yeah, I was pretty much the same - and I think almost everyone else watching was quite shocked too...

It's been a lot of fun watching it and making it available for those who took it... it's just a shame that they didn't post about it much.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAVID GEST: THE REAL KING OF THE JUNGLE
"I had a nose job after my aunt told me you could hook 5 coats on it. I want to meet Charles & Camilla to get an autograph for maid Vaginica and I'd love to be a train driver with wife and 3 kids waiting at home"

THREE beautiful handmaidens are at his beck and call. Soothing music plays softly in the background as his every whim is indulged. If there was ever any doubt about who really became King of the Jungle in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here, one moment in the regal presence of David Gest puts the matter beyond question. As the pretty assistants carefully file his nails, David, 53, relaxes in his luxury robe and thanks the Sunday Mirror for this much-needed pampering session. "This is heaven," he said. "The show was absolute hell. The jungle was my worst nightmare come true. But now I've got three of the most beautiful ladies looking after my every need and getting me back in shape. What more could you want? Thank you so much."

When David, who came a surprisingly-low fourth after a shock eviction vote on Thursday, was originally announced as a surprise contestant, he was ridiculed for his plastic surgery, his string of ailments, and his sexuality was called into question. Pundits predicted the music producer would not last a day. But he quickly won everyone over with his one-liners, extraordinary stories and bravery in bushtucker trials. Now, in an exclusive interview with the Sunday Mirror, David also reveals how:

HE starved on the "hellish show", but was determined not to quit so he could keep his 97-year-old English cousin happy.

HE was so much in love with Hollywood star Liza Minnelli when they wed - but her alcoholism killed their marriage, and now he's planning new legal action against her.

HE would happily swap his Hollywood lifestyle for that of a Liverpool railwayman married for 35 years with three kids.

HE is now looking for an English girl to fall in love with and marry.

HE is desperate to meet Prince Charles and Camilla, so he could get an autograph for maid Vaginica.

David spoke of his feelings for singer Liza Minnelli when they wed in 2002. He said: "I loved Liza when I married her. What was not to love? She was a very sexy, sensuous woman. But she was an alcoholic. I straightened her out, got her fit and got her career back on track, but, sadly, it didn't last. The problem was that I married a woman who was an alcoholic and she became violent towards me." Asked whether he regretted the marriage, he said: "Of course not. I have the utmost respect for her talent. She's a wonderful singer. An incredible actress."

But he also revealed he is planning to resume his court battle against Liza, launched after just 18 months of marriage. He plans to appeal against a judgment throwing out his ?2.5million lawsuit claiming Liza beat him and gave him herpes. He said: "We have strong medical evidence, which the judge overruled. I have five witnesses but the judge would not let a jury hear the evidence. So we are appealing and we are going to see her in court."

As we chatted in the luxury spa, the celebrity courtroom drama and the horrors of the jungle seemed a million miles away. Music producer David told how the show left him covered in mosquito bites. "I was starving but I became the food for mosquitoes," he said. "I wasn't eating. I was living on fresh air. I lost two-and-a-half stone in three weeks. I just couldn't eat any more rice and beans. I threw that food away. They kept giving us sausages, I don't eat sausages. I don't eat goat and I don't eat crocodile. It was disgusting." He said: "The producers expected me to walk out after one hour because they would not give me a maid, but I'm no quitter. I was always going to stick it out to the bitter end."

He said he had to enlist eventual winner Matt Willis, 23, to work as his jungle maid. David - whose fussy eating and string of diva-like requests stunned his jungle pals - said: "Matt became like a brother to me in that place. I told everyone flat 'I don't do dishes', so Matt took over. "He became my maid - except he called himself my 'bitch' - a substitute for my regular maid in LA, Vaginica Seaman. He's the most incredible, wicked, talented boy who will go a long way in the pop world. I don't have a problem with the fact that he won to become King of the Jungle, but I know I was the most entertaining person in the jungle."

Despite also recruiting Jason Donovan to help him cope, David insists he did pull his weight in the camp. He said: "I became Minister of Poo in the jungle. I didn't mind being in charge of cleaning out the poo every day. But I don't do dishes." He said he was glad viewers saw what he was like. "I surprised a lot of people and showed the British public the real David Gest," he said. "They saw that I'm not some freak with tattooed-on eyebrows and who gets my face changed every few months. I haven't had any plastic surgery since the 80s." And he insisted he had only been under the knife once. He said: "I had my nose done. I had a very big hooked nose. That was in 1978 or something. About 26 years ago." But he does think best friend Michael Jackson has ruined his face with surgery. David, who once dated Michael's older sister LaToya, said: "I told him at one point, 'You should stop. You look great.' He overdid it. I do worry about Michael. He's my friend and I'm very loyal to my friends."

Of the kind things said and written about his performance on the show, David said: "It's so moving that I've made people laugh or enjoy the show. I'm touched. Even though I live a different lifestyle, I've always been an ordinary, down-to-earth person. I worked from the day I was 12, bagging up groceries for supermarket customers. The pay was just 95 cents an hour. Everything I've got, I earned." Then, in a moment of pure David Gest comedy, he denied being a fan of Liza's mother Judy Garland... before bursting into song wearing a green face-pack. He said: "Can you imagine a tough jungle guy like me liking Judy Garland songs?" In fact he sang a Doris Day song... belting out were hit Que Sera, Sera without cracking the goo on his face. Then, talking about his jungle highlights, David said: "I loved being in the tank with the alligators and crocs, singing See You Later, Alligator, In A While Crocodile."

Despite the hardships, David said he was inspired not to quit because he claimed he was in there for his "97-year-old cousin Ruth, who lives in Liverpool". He said: "She is a big fan of I'm A Celebrity. I wanted to make her happy, so I did the show. She was a famous fan dancer in burlesque shows in London in the 1930s. Ruth had a parakeet that once bit off her earlobe. They never found the earlobe, so we don't know if the parrot swallowed it. At the age of 97, she doesn't have too many more years left, so I wanted to make her happy. She is suffering from lockjaw now." ELABORATING further (who knows, it might be true) David said that after he mentioned on the show that his cousin liked peanut butter, so many people sent jars to her that her teeth stuck together. "She's missing four teeth on the right side of her mouth and her mouth got stuck together," he said.

David also insists his maid Vaginica is a real, 59-year-old woman.. and told how she admires Camilla Parker-Bowles and was pleased for winner Matt Willis. He claimed he is to be presented to the Prince and Camilla at Monday's Royal Variety Show. He said: "Vaginica is very upset with the British public. She thinks you guys should stop picking on Camilla and give her a break. She has asked me to get an autographed picture of Camilla for her. I don't know if it's allowed, but I'll try."

In a rare moment of honesty, Gest said he would trade his extraordinary life for a more humble existence in England. The star - who counts Whitney Houston, Liz Taylor and Jane Russell among his friends, used to have the late Ray Charles drop round to play the piano for him and Sophia Loren pop in to cook him spaghetti - desperately wants the love of a good woman. He said: "I would trade my life for the man who's been married for 35 years to the same woman - and comes home to a cooked meal and wonderful kids. I'm jealous of the man who works for the railway company in Liverpool and comes home to a loving family. That wonderful love that lasts forever in eternity. I would love to find it. I would give up every material thing for that. I'm looking for a beautiful British woman, full of intelligence who wants a loyal and loving husband. I love every pleasure women have to offer a red-blooded male. I love making love to women. I've always had girlfriends. I have always loved to sleep on a woman's breast ... I slept on Liza's left breast.

Form an orderly queue, ladies...

DAVID Gest's New Year's Weekend All-Star Soul Spectacular runs from December 28 to 31 at London's Cadogan Hall. For more information and tickets log on to www.cadoganhall.com or call 020 7730 4500

VERDICT ON MY CELEB PALS

MYLEENE KLASS An amazing body, fantastic looks, manners, charm, charisma. I want a daughter like her. Her parents must have taken a magic potion to get a baby like that. Myleene is Klass.

LAUREN BOOTH I called her Cherie when we met because she said bad things about me in the Press. Jesus taught me to forgive, so we are going to have dinner together in France.

JAN LEEMING She has a voice that would frighten away snakes in the jungle, but she has a lot more to her than anyone thinks. Not my type though. I don't fancy her.

PHINA ORUCHE Too intense. A talented woman who is still finding herself.

FAITH BROWN A real star and very funny. So titillating - I'm told you can spot her boobs from space!

MALANDRA BURROWS If her boyfriend ever leaves her, I will be straight round there. I love her bubbly personality.

JASON DONOVAN I think he's an incredible human being. We'll be friends for the rest of our lives.

MATT WILLIS My other brother in the jungle. If it wasn't for Matt and Jason, I would not have survived. We were the Three Musketeers.

SCOTT HENSHALL He's really a wonderful person and a great friend.

DEAN GAFFNEY Love him like a brother. Playing the word game with him was a hoot. Another friend for life.

TOBY ANSTIS My man! We really got down with our jungle rap. A truly fun guy. I missed him when he was the first to go.

DAVID ON HIMSELF A guy who was in with a brilliant cast and who sometimes acts like a kid, sometimes like an adult, but went in to enjoy himself... and I did.

----------------------

Cool
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a really good read. The only thing that bothered me was thinking about him sleeping on a womans breast. Anything sexual to do with David Gest is so wrong lol YUK! Razz Brilliant personality though and a world apart from what I first thought about him.
Twirley

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I say, but....WOW. I really enjoyed this series of IAC.

Yes, I was totally shocked by Matt winning, but I'm pleased - he's nicer than I thought he was. Smile

My fave girls were Myleene & Malandra; fave boys were Jason, Toby & Dean.

David Gest won for best entertainer - he's weird but wicked....can't wait to see what he does next! goofy

All-in-all, a job well done by our Face - thanks so much.

clap clap clap
paulwestside

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Coming Out Episode Reply with quote

This wrap up was fun for sure but there was something lacking - last season was the first for me and I just remember really loving the coming out show.

As I recall, there was more of a focus on the final three while this year they got scant mention.

Just how annoying was Scott - as bad as he was in the jungle he was twice as vile at the hotel (get a backbone and admit you slagged them all off)

And Phina - yikes that massage showed way too much of her and her mom!

Cheers
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHEATED Farepak families will be celebrating Christmas ? thanks to Myleene Klass?s sexy bikini raising ?7,000 last night. The Sun put the I?m A Celeb star?s skimpy white cozzie up for sale on auction site eBay and the offers flooded in. The lucky bidder ? calling themselves herbiesure ? landed Myleene?s jungle outfit when the auction closed at 10pm last night. The cash will go towards buying 19,000 festive food hampers to replace those axed when the Christmas savings firm collapsed.

Jungle runner-up Myleene said: ?When I heard how Farepak had ruined Christmas for thousands of people I thought it was absolutely despicable and evil. So if selling my little bikini can bring so much joy then that is amazing. I?d like to thank Sun readers for bidding.?

Consumer Minister Ian McCartney admitted yesterday: ?The sale of Myleene?s bikini has helped tremendously.? He also praised The Sun, saying: ?We could not have done this without you. Merry Christmas to all your readers.? The first of the ?goodwill gesture? food packs will be delivered within the next week. Around 150,000 people lost an average ?400 each ? ?45million in all ? when Farepak and its parent company European Home Retail collapsed. An official investigation is currently under way.

----------------

that's pretty cool really - but personally I think the owners of that Farepak company should be forced onto the streets and every penny they have in personal accounts taken to help replace what they stole from normal everyday skint people. The bunch of fuckers!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an interview with Myleene and her fiance on Talksport -

Part one
Part two
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: