Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
David Gest to win!!

Anyone that makes me laugh that much deserves it.

When he was going on about Vaginaca his maid I about spit my tea all over the walls. I laughed so damn hard at that man. His stories are just brilliant and he's nothinhg like I thought he'd be. He's funny as hell and adds so much to the show it's really incredible.

This has to be my fave IAC so far thumbs

he is really sound eh? His comments are dry and oozing with quality - not something I expected at all. I'd only seen him once before on some chat-show where he was plastered with make-up, not something that was ever going to leave a good impression on anyone!

He's only been portrayed as a major oddball in the press that I've seen, and he is slightly I suppose, but I believe he's being completely himself on this show and I really like what I see. He speaks his mind and has a wicked sense of humour. Everyone knows he's full of shit with half his stories but they can't help wanting to hear more because the man is just so entertaining.

Lisa Manelli must not have had a good sense of humour, or maybe he kept using her make-up and it pissed her off lol
btaylo24
King of the PowderRoom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys

Sorry to but in, but who's that Phina? I have never heard of here? Was she in some sort of Show on TV or something?

Also is she that stroppy in real life?
I want David to win, that guy is one funny dude!

BTW...Jason Donovans dad used to live three doors down from us...He had a nice beach house!!! Dont know where he moved to.....He's a nice guy

Cheers

Barry
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btaylo24 wrote:
Hi Guys

Sorry to but in, but who's that Phina? I have never heard of here? Was she in some sort of Show on TV or something?

BTW...Jason Donovans dad used to live three doors down from us...He had a nice beach house!!! Dont know where he moved to.....He's a nice guy

Cheers

Barry

she was in that Footballer$ Wive$, but I'm not sure if she's been in anything else and I'd bet she is that stroppy for sure - if ever I was glad to see someone having found just enough of an idea about religion that they might not go on a murderous rampage it's in her case!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btaylo24 wrote:
Hi Guys

Cheers

Barry

You're not butting in. It's a forum and you're meant to Razz
btaylo24
King of the PowderRoom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish somebody would of told David about his hair looking like crap. He was talking to Jan (I am a fan) about how he dyed it twice before he came in....

david, u need more than two dyes to sort that mess out...Poor fella....

His story about his mum and dad having only leg each was a classic! Wonder if its true?

Hmmmm\
Barry
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btaylo24 wrote:
Wish somebody would of told David about his hair looking like crap. He was talking to Jan (I am a fan) about how he dyed it twice before he came in....

david, u need more than two dyes to sort that mess out...Poor fella....

His story about his mum and dad having only leg each was a classic! Wonder if its true?

Hmmmm\
Barry

Nah he's just telling stories and the rest of them know it I'm sure. He's even had to laugh at himself with some of it.

His hair is a bit of a mess but I've kind of got use to it now. I thought he was going to be a real twat from what I've read about him in the past but I find him to be quite funny.

He's about the only real entertainment the others are getting and I'm sure they're loving it.
btaylo24
King of the PowderRoom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys
I've Just watched Ep8, Scott was wrong to sit on the case like that, but Phina should not of bitten him...Not very sporting...

my god, its getting like survivor!!

Barry
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btaylo24 wrote:
Guys
I've Just watched Ep8, Scott was wrong to sit on the case like that, but Phina should not of bitten him...Not very sporting...

Barry

I thought she should have knocked him out cold! What a dick he was to behave like that...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt to be Punished?
23rd November 2006 15:00:15

I'm a Celeb's Matt Willis could be asked to leave the show over a "secret jungle code" he formed to give messages to his partner. Contact with the outside world is totally unallowed, but the musician performs a finger gesture to his girlfriend Emma Griffiths when the show's presenters enter the campsite area. Producers have found out about it and it has sparked off an angry debate behind the scenes with the crew who wish for the salute to be stopped and the former Busted band member to be penalized.

A source is quoted in the Daily Star as saying:"If they really crack down and he reacts badly he could be booted off.? The show's audience believed that Matt was just making a signal of relief when he was informed that he hadn't been picked to do a trial. However, the "sensational" gesture was made to divulge to Emma that he was doing alright, and that he loved and was missing her.

Ex MTV star Emma - who has travelled to Oz to welcome Matt when he leaves the jungle has also disclosed in the newspaper:?We have a secret code. When I?ve not been able to see the show I?ve been getting updates from home about him. A couple of my best friends in London who know what the secret code is tell me. They text me when they see it on screen. What?s the sign? He does a movement with his hand.?

--------------

After that story about Paul Ross revealing Eastenders plot details and causing his mum to be sacked for it, it seems more and more obvious that if you're in any kind of position of "power" you should trust NO-ONE!

Laughing
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
btaylo24 wrote:
Guys

Barry

I thought she should have knocked him out cold! What a dick he was to behave like that...

He was a total bastard for sure and she should have done more harm to him. The thing that bothered me is the guys at the main camp heard a pack of shite and Matt didn't even stand up and say Scott was being a dick. He got what he deserved.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

Matt to be Punished?
23rd November 2006 15:00:15

I'm a Celeb's Matt Willis could be asked to leave the show over a "secret jungle code" he formed to give messages to his partner. Contact with the outside world is totally unallowed, but the musician performs a finger gesture to his girlfriend Emma Griffiths when the show's presenters enter the campsite area. Producers have found out about it and it has sparked off an angry debate behind the scenes with the crew who wish for the salute to be stopped and the former Busted band member to be penalized.

A source is quoted in the Daily Star as saying:"If they really crack down and he reacts badly he could be booted off.? The show's audience believed that Matt was just making a signal of relief when he was informed that he hadn't been picked to do a trial. However, the "sensational" gesture was made to divulge to Emma that he was doing alright, and that he loved and was missing her.

Ex MTV star Emma - who has travelled to Oz to welcome Matt when he leaves the jungle has also disclosed in the newspaper:?We have a secret code. When I?ve not been able to see the show I?ve been getting updates from home about him. A couple of my best friends in London who know what the secret code is tell me. They text me when they see it on screen. What?s the sign? He does a movement with his hand.?

--------------

After that story about Paul Ross revealing Eastenders plot details and causing his mum to be sacked for it, it seems more and more obvious that if you're in any kind of position of "power" you should trust NO-ONE!

Laughing

Real nice of the cow to tell people about it! lol What a fool.

I don't think it's a big deal anyway. I actually remember the hand gesture they've mentioned. It's not going to make any difference to anyone so I don't think they should kick him off.
btaylo24
King of the PowderRoom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Paul Ross thing was terrible, how long had his mum been on the show for ? Years .............

I bet she aint no happy bunny....
If my son did that I dont think i'd speak to him ever again....

Barry
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clear off Toby!

Radio and television presenter Toby Anstis was the first person evicted from the camp. He lost in the public vote against EastEnders actor Dean Gaffney. In his post-eviction interview Toby, clutching a glass of champagne, said he was relieved to be out but would miss everyone he left behind. Speaking to presenters Ant and Dec he said: "It has been such an adventure. They are such a lovely bunch of people. It's a little bit of a relief, there are people waiting this side you want to see but I am really going to miss that bunch."

Toby said the hardest aspects of camp life were hunger and boredom. "When you are watching it at home you see all the fun but there are hours where you are sitting around bored and hungry," he said.

He said designer Scott Henshall was having a tough time because he had had to do several of the gruelling Bushtucker Trials. Scott won just one star before pulling out of the latest challenge What Lurks Beneath. Toby said: "He has been up for a lot of Bushtucker trials. He is worn down physically and mentally." He backed Jason Donovan to be crowned this year's King of the Jungle.

--------------

I was quite surprised that he got evicted over Gaffney - in fact, I was praying to the lord Babujee that Gaffney would be crushed right there and then! He really is a pathetic bastard and I can't wait to see the back of him.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Celeb vote cock-up storm

I'M a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here bosses were left red-faced this morning after admitting a cock-up in last night's eviction voting that could have lead to the wrong person being kicked off the show.

The problem came to light when a string of users of MySun - the Sun's online community - began posting messages about the irregularities this morning.

Steve Mills (user name RCMillsy) posted that although presenters Ant and Dec announced that people should vote to keep people in the jungle, his TV's interactive system called upon people to vote for the person they wanted to be evicted.

With people being told to vote in different ways, it would have been impossible for the votes to be tallied.

Steve said when he noticed the problem, he called the programme to complain. They said they were aware of the problem and were dealing with it.

They then offered to refund the cost of his vote.

When Steve checked later, the wording on the interactive channel was still the same.

Speaking to us morning, Steve said: "I was watching the programme with my children, who wanted the Tobester to stay in.

"They were really disappointed when he went."

Toby Anstis was evicted in a close run fight with ex-Eastenders star Dean Gaffney - but the result came as a surprise to everyone.

Bookies had made camp fashion designer Scott Henshall favourite go.

An ITV spokesman said: "There was an error with last night?s red button voting on I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here.

"As soon as this mistake was identified the red button vote was shut down and was clearly marked on screen as being closed.

"We should stress that no red button votes were counted in the final eviction vote and therefore there was no impact on the final result.

"We apologise for any confusion this caused viewers who voted via their red button. A full refund is on offer to those people affected."

I couldn't understand why Toby would be the first one off. He seems a wicked person.

Scott should have been the first one gone because he's useless at any tasks and can't be arsed to even try.

It should have been Scott gone first, followed by Matt.

David, Jason and Dean are the most entertaining to watch and I hope they last to the end thumbs
Twirley

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh...I just read that Toby got evicted, and I haven't watched it yet! Doh! Sholdn't read the form befor eI've watched it, I guess.

Anyway, I'm on for watching a few episodes later and will be back to cast my opinions and to poke fun at the celebs.

See ya, Folks. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: