Evil Christmas Pauline

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Evil Christmas Pauline Reply with quote

This is from the Sun:
October 24, 2006

EASTENDERS whinger Pauline Fowler is on the brink of a mental breakdown ? just like her beloved husband Arfur.

She LIES about having a brain tumour to stop son Martin leaving Walford with ex-wife Sonia.

It sparks a fundraiser in the square as pals bid to pay for her ?operation? in the run up to Christmas.

Pauline is tormented over whether to reveal the truth and spirals into depression as her relationship with second husband Joe Macer is badly damaged.

Pauline, played by Wendy Richard, locks herself in her house and becomes increasingly bitter and twisted.

A show insider says: ?When Sonia and Martin say they want to leave, she loses the plot. She concocts a plan to make them stay ? but it all backfires.?

Her first husband Arfur, played by Bill Treacher, sank into depression and died after stealing Christmas Club cash.

Good lord wow if this story is true then Pauline has sunk to a whole new low. How evil do you have to be to lie about having a brain tumor! grrr
janbo1960

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be careful what you wish for......... Crying
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian Beale already used that similar ploy on Melanie Owen when he told her Lucy had cancer. I guess Pauline embellished a little more...lol Laughing Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Ian Beale already used that similar ploy on Melanie Owen when he told her Lucy had cancer. I guess Pauline embellished a little more...lol Laughing Laughing Laughing

You're right! Funny I forgot about that! It must run in the family! Cool
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: Evil Christmas Pauline Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:

Good lord wow if this story is true then Pauline has sunk to a whole new low. How evil do you have to be to lie about having a brain tumor! grrr

The woman surely has Satan in her blood! So, I guess she doesn't actually die from the tumour, then....... sounds like the scripts might possibly getting a bit more exciting in the not too distant future.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Evil Christmas Pauline Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:

The woman surely has Satan in her blood! So, I guess she doesn't actually die from the tumour, then....... sounds like the scripts might possibly getting a bit more exciting in the not too distant future.

I've heard rumors of a fire at the Fowlers house. Maybet he loft conversion has bad wiring? Leave it to Bert and Joe? Razz
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Evil Christmas Pauline Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
I've heard rumors of a fire at the Fowlers house. Maybet he loft conversion has bad wiring? Leave it to Bert and Joe? Razz

Good point.... they're not really the best carpenters in the world, are they? Sounds like it's going to be the typical Christmas on EE.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Evil Christmas Pauline Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:

Good point.... they're not really the best carpenters in the world, are they? Sounds like it's going to be the typical Christmas on EE.

It really does. I've enjoyed some of the good stuff happening on Christmas lately. The wedding and Kat and Alfie leaving together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: