EE - Now, I don't like Sean, but.....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: EE - Now, I don't like Sean, but..... Reply with quote

I had to chuckle a bit at Sean's face when he was "comforting" Ruby while she was crying over Johnny's death. Sure she's entitled to cry and be upset, but it was quite funny some of the faces he was making.

And he certainly found a way to keep her quiet at the end, didn't he??? agree
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those were some classic faces! Loved it!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL -- Must admit, I was making the same faces myself whilst watching it!
Twirley

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: EE - Now, I don't like Sean, but..... Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
I had to chuckle a bit at Sean's face when he was "comforting" Ruby while she was crying over Johnny's death. Sure she's entitled to cry and be upset, but it was quite funny some of the faces he was making.

And he certainly found a way to keep her quiet at the end, didn't he??? agree

I know, considering he finds her "a spoilt little rich gil" he did a good job at not getting angry at her with all her crying. And yes, he was funny in that bit. D'ya think EE stole a Corrie script-writer??

Laughing
tec
Bad Toad

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
LOL -- Must admit, I was making the same faces myself whilst watching it!

Was thinking the same thing.....bet a LOT of us did. Sean is a creepy new character and despised he is. Proves he's doing a good job character acting I 'spose.
janbo1960

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A much better storyline would have been that just prior to johnny death he was really hanging out for a curry, so when he went to the phone he was calling the local Indian takaway, then he collapsed and his mate came up he says " Get Ruby" just before he dies and they end up whacking her!!!! thumbs thumbs
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

janbo1960 wrote:
A much better storyline would have been that just prior to johnny death he was really hanging out for a curry, so when he went to the phone he was calling the local Indian takaway, then he collapsed and his mate came up he says " Get Ruby" just before he dies and they end up whacking her!!!! thumbs thumbs

Hey janbo, have you considered writing a script for EE? I think you'd do a bang up job!!! (you could even have the characters make subtle references to "The Couch")
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

janbo1960 wrote:

Ah, now that WOULD be worth watching!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

(Not a big "Ruby" fan, as you may have guessed!)
janbo1960

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
janbo1960 wrote:

Hey janbo, have you considered writing a script for EE? I think you'd do a bang up job!!! (you could even have the characters make subtle references to "The Couch")

I have thought about that EEFAN I would introduce three new characters.. first a Chilli eating crazed scotsman next and Irish graphic designer and thirdly a saintly teacher who is really a nutter underneath... what do you think??? thumbs thumbs
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

janbo1960 wrote:
eefanincan wrote:
janbo1960 wrote:

I have thought about that EEFAN I would introduce three new characters.. first a Chilli eating crazed scotsman next and Irish graphic designer and thirdly a saintly teacher who is really a nutter underneath... what do you think??? thumbs thumbs

Laughing thumbs Personally I think it's exactly what the Square needs!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

janbo1960 wrote:

Absolutely!!!!! You'll have a loyal viewer here!!!! Cool
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still a month behind on EE. I just finished watching September's eppies. I still think Sean is cute. It sounds like he's becoming really evil from the posts on here, and I suppose I'll be hating him by next month. Can I hate him and still think he's eye candy? Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

janbo1960 wrote:
eefanincan wrote:
janbo1960 wrote:

I'll be watching, Janbo. Good stuff.

agree
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
I am still a month behind on EE. I just finished watching September's eppies. I still think Sean is cute. It sounds like he's becoming really evil from the posts on here, and I suppose I'll be hating him by next month. Can I hate him and still think he's eye candy? Laughing Laughing

Of course! Smile
janbo1960

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:

He's a bit of a Jaffa nyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: