Halloween Jokes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Halloween Jokes Reply with quote

There are heaps of 'em, but here are a couple of my faves:

Q: Where do vampires learn to suck blood?

A: Law School

*bdum tish*

Q: What goes "HA HA HA HA" ..... thump!?!?!?

A: A monster laughing its head off

Q: What do you call a monster with no neck?

A: The Lost Neck Monster

agree agree agree Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple was invited to a swanky masked Halloween Party but the wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need of his good time being spoiled by not going. So he took his costume and away he went.

She felt better an hour later so decided to go to the party and thought she'd have some fun by putting on the costume her husband hadn't seen and watching him to see how he acted when she was not about. She slunk up to him, and being a rather seductive babe herself, he devoted his time to the new stuff that had just arrived.

She let him go as far as he wished until finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had a wee bang. Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home and put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make for his behaviour.

She was sitting up reading when he came in and asked what kind of a time he had. He said, "Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there." so she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening. But I'll tell you... the guy I loaned my costume to sure had one hell of a time!"

agree
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
A couple was invited to a swanky masked Halloween Party but the wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need of his good time being spoiled by not going. So he took his costume and away he went.

She felt better an hour later so decided to go to the party and thought she'd have some fun by putting on the costume her husband hadn't seen and watching him to see how he acted when she was not about. She slunk up to him, and being a rather seductive babe herself, he devoted his time to the new stuff that had just arrived.

She let him go as far as he wished until finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had a wee bang. Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home and put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make for his behaviour.

She was sitting up reading when he came in and asked what kind of a time he had. He said, "Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there." so she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening. But I'll tell you... the guy I loaned my costume to sure had one hell of a time!"

agree

Laughing
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just spent the day with my 5-year-old niece, MacKenzie (we call her "Kenzie" for short -- very proudly, I must add, since she's named for my Grandmother) and was privvy to a HEAP of Halloween jokes!

Q: What does a baby ghost wear?

A: Boo-ties!

Q: What does a Witch eat at the beach?

A: A Sand-wich!!

Q: What does a baseball player use on Halloween?

A: A vampire Bat!

(Not bad for a 5-year-old, eh?) Very Happy Very Happy

And now, one from my Dad:

A Skeleton walks into a bar. He says to the barman, "I'll have 2 shots of tequila, a pint of lager, and a mop."

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Get it?

*bdum tish* (thanks Faceless, for the sound FX!)
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q: What do you call a ghost who makes themselves sick?

A: Boo-limic!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: