Happy Halloween Couchers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tec
Bad Toad

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Happy Halloween Couchers Reply with quote

Yesterday when I returned from a long afternoon to & fro from Dallas I started my usual Monday downloads. Mid-stream the Halloweenie from the Couch scared the hell out of me with it's surprise screaming and hollering. Good One Face...scaring old people again huh? Sad

Hope everyone enjoys their spirits in liquid form, if available. Razz
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry tec, but the banner and those sound effects were done by that nasty Irishmafia one! I just provided the encouragement, webspace and ... oh wait. Embarassed

I've enjoyed the evening by having a few liquid refreshments and listening to the doorbell going repeatedly and tricking the kids by saying "there's no one home" (ah security entrances, they're great, haha)

I'll move this into the halloween section later...
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
sorry tec, but the banner and those sound effects were done by that nasty Irishmafia one! I just provided the encouragement, webspace and ... oh wait. Embarassed

I've enjoyed the evening by having a few liquid refreshments and listening to the doorbell going repeatedly and tricking the kids by saying "there's no one home" (ah security entrances, they're great, haha)

I'll move this into the halloween section later...

ignore
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: