24 coming to London

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: 24 coming to London Reply with quote

Kiefer Sutherland will shoot the movie version of '24' in London.

The Hollywood actor - who plays agent Jack Bauer in the hit US espionage series - has revealed his plans to shoot the highly anticipated film in Europe.

The 39-year-old star named London and Prague among the locations.

He was quoted in Britain's The Sun newspaper as saying: "The shoot will take place in London and Prague.

"Then we will use Morocco as a location - probably as an aspect of the Middle East."

The handsome actor - who has starred in several hit movies, including 'The Lost Boys', 'Flatliners' and 'Young Guns' - has also signed up for three more series of '24'.

The deal - revealed last month - is set to earn Kiefer $40 million, making the Canadian-raised actor the highest-paid drama actor on TV.

Sutherland will also be promoted from co-executive producer to executive producer and will get a two-year production development contract with Fox studios.
wuhndaba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings by the way. 24 is one of my favorite shows, but I don't have high hopes for the movie. I will take the wait and see approach, but it's getting harder to top what the first 3 seasons have done.
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also suspect the movie will be less satisfying than the series. You can achieve much more in 24 1-hour episodes than you can in a 2-3 hour movie in terms of plot and character development.

I'm pretty sure I'll watch it, in any case. It depends how this season plays out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: