A finger up the arse cures hiccups!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
fritz wrote:
O.K.Irish but no bananas, gourds or any other strange shaped fruits or veggies. dancer

LOL! Perhaps you two should have a Private thread Very Happy

Oh, the stories I could tell of people who call the healthline with things stuck up their arse!!!

Come on woman! Hit us with some stories. You know we love Dr Eefan Guptas tales of nursing horror. Afterall, it's almost halloween so it's time for it Razz
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fritz wrote:
O.K.Irish but no bananas, gourds or any other strange shaped fruits or veggies. dancer

Nah, I'd not hurt ye. Maybe the odd gummybear but nah....no fruit Laughing
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
eefanincan wrote:
fritz wrote:

Oh, the stories I could tell of people who call the healthline with things stuck up their arse!!!

Come on woman! Hit us with some stories. You know we love Dr Eefan Guptas tales of nursing horror. Afterall, it's almost halloween so it's time for it Razz

Well, let's just say the dinky car (toy car) is the first one that comes to mind. Poor teenager went to a party (most of which he didn't remember) and woke up the next morning with a terrible pain in his arse. Started calling all his friends and they told hime someone had put the toy car up his butt. The kid wanted to know if he should just try to poop it out but I had to explain that he could do more damage and needed to go to hospital.

Had a friend who was an x-ray technician and he was called to the emergency dept. one day to xray someone who had stuck a 2kg jar of peanutbutter up his butt. Needless to say, surgery to remove that one.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Lord, how this thread is denigrating.....so I'll just add to it! Cool

Remember back when there was the rumour about Richard Gere going to the Emergency Room because he had a gerbil up his ass? Supposedly this gives some sort of pleasure, but that poor gerbil!

Q: What did the brown gerbil say to to the white gerbil?

A: You must be new in town!!!!
wow wow crazed
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
eefanincan wrote:
fritz wrote:

Well, let's just say the dinky car (toy car) is the first one that comes to mind. Poor teenager went to a party (most of which he didn't remember) and woke up the next morning with a terrible pain in his arse. Started calling all his friends and they told hime someone had put the toy car up his butt. The kid wanted to know if he should just try to poop it out but I had to explain that he could do more damage and needed to go to hospital.

Had a friend who was an x-ray technician and he was called to the emergency dept. one day to xray someone who had stuck a 2kg jar of peanutbutter up his butt. Needless to say, surgery to remove that one.

Jar of peanutbutter? Bloodyhell! How in hell can someone not wake up with someone shoving that in? Jaysus I'm shocked. A car is bad enough but god almighty that must have been agony Confused
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
Oh Lord, how this thread is denigrating.....so I'll just add to it! Cool

Remember back when there was the rumour about Richard Gere going to the Emergency Room because he had a gerbil up his ass? Supposedly this gives some sort of pleasure, but that poor gerbil!

Q: What did the brown gerbil say to to the white gerbil?

A: You must be new in town!!!!
wow wow crazed

Laughing cute
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Jar of peanutbutter? Bloodyhell! How in hell can someone not wake up with someone shoving that in? Jaysus I'm shocked. A car is bad enough but god almighty that must have been agony Confused

Well, short of giving an anatomy lesson, let's just say that things can become "stretched" (well, in that case, "torn" would be the better word, but you know what I mean!).

I'd heard that story about Richard Gere as well, but, that's a well know thing for some homosexual males to do as it supposedly provides some sexual stimulation. Hope they all had their tetanus shots!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

Well, short of giving an anatomy lesson, let's just say that things can become "stretched" (well, in that case, "torn" would be the better word, but you know what I mean!).

I'd heard that story about Richard Gere as well, but, that's a well know thing for some homosexual males to do as it supposedly provides some sexual stimulation. Hope they all had their tetanus shots!

I honestly can't believe for one minute that Richard Gere did that. It's all urban legends I'm sure, but why anyone would want to pack things in their arse or why anyone would think it funny to do it to anyone else is beyond me.

It's incredible for people of your occupation to have such a logical approach to it all. I'd rather do the therapy bit and get inside there head to find out why they feel the need. Somehow it beats getting inside their arse to fetch toys Embarassed
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
It's incredible for people of your occupation to have such a logical approach to it all. I'd rather do the therapy bit and get inside there head to find out why they feel the need. Somehow it beats getting inside their arse to fetch toys Embarassed

I think it's just down to boredom with "normal" sex. If you eat beans on toast every day you're likely to want to try something a bit different before long!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I'd rather do the therapy bit and get inside there head to find out why they feel the need. Somehow it beats getting inside their arse to fetch toys Embarassed

Laughing That it does! Although I sometimes think that I manage to maintain what sanity I have by not knowing too much. You would be surprised though at how much information people offer you when they know that you're a nurse...... usually way more than you want to know. I just try to keep it very "clinical" and not think about it too much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: