Most Haunted Fan!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how many MH Live's were there ???
ashley1013

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if MH is doing another Live show this weekend for the Summer Solstice? They normally do one around this time of year and the new series, I think, is supposed to start next weekish.

Ashley
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most Haunted Live: Centenary

Most Haunted Live event on the 24th, 25th and 26th of June
21:00

Special live edition of the show celebrating the 100th episode

Yvette Fielding, David Wells and Ian Shillito venture around spooky South Wales locations to uncover stories and unexplained paranormal activity. Presenter Paul Ross will be nearby with a studio audience to keep track of all the action.
ashley1013

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coolness! Thanks for the info Smile. Ugh, must stop saying coolness.
pink ranger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click here for article

ok im sorry guys you have probably already seen this article but i found it quite interesting. i apologise now if the link dont work. if it dont then just type most haunted on google thats how i found it at the time.

I love most haunted never really believed in derek but after reading this article and the post previously, its hard to try and believe. I have all the live dvd's well i think i do, for some reason down in my local town i can only find up to series 3 lol but i do have most haunted live 4. I do have a couple of them on my laptop couple from series four and a couple of series 6. not sure how to give them to you guys if you need them, but if yu could help me and need them i am more than willing to share Smile
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah seen it when it came out last year. I think most that are into MH pretty much know all about Derek by now. If they don't they've been sleeping under a rock or in denial lol

Thanks for posting the url anyway, and just a suggestion maybe. Instead of putting a mile long url you should cut and paste the article in here. I modified your post so the page wasn't stretched out too far thumbs

Welcome by the way Surprised
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No matter what, I still like Derek. Sure he's a bit over the top but he's more entertaining than Karl will ever be... Smile
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gasman59 wrote:
No matter what, I still like Derek. Sure he's a bit over the top but he's more entertaining than Karl will ever be... Smile

Depends on what your gender is I reckon Razz

I have a really hard time watching Derek on Ghost Towns now because it makes me reflect how he was on Most Haunted and I'm so suspect of him now. Even if it's true what he's doing, there's still a shadow of doubt cast in my mind so it's basically ruined it for me.

I can't wait for Most Haunted to start though because David Wells is one person I'll always see as credible. Can't wait for the regular shows to start clap clap
ashley1013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL - well said re. gender. I'd definitely take watching Karl over Derek anyday!!! Um, can I once again add in how much I miss Phil btw Smile And Craig Harmon - darn it - should have added him as someone to bring back to in the other forum.

Of course, if the MIA crew from Portsmouth are still MIA there will be a whole new list of people they need to bring back!

Ashley
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm so you fancy Phil I see. He was okay but nothing too special I didn't think but to each his own I reckon lol

I thought Jason Karl was a nice bit of stuff. He was bent but still quite lovely on the eyes. He seemed to get joy from calling Derek out and that use to annoy me, but it seems he had good reason to after all.

I actually love Ciaran but I'd love to see Jason back once in a while working along with him. They seem to pick things apart and I like that. You've usually no room for doubt once they finish with it all.

David Wells is like a cute cuddly teddybear and he's such a lovely nature about him. I saw a documentary about him last year and it made me like him even more. He's the most kind hearted person awwww agree
ashley1013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get me wrong, I love Ciaran too - he's definitely got one dark, dry, twisted sense of humour! hehe. And Jason Karl was fun too. I guess what I miss most about Phil is again, the way any vigils with him and Yvette would turn into a comedy many times. Hmmmm... maybe they could go on a rotating schedule!

The one I always felt bad for was Matthew Smith though, there he was just doing his job and getting the image of being 'the bad guy'.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now ladies, put the hormones away... Smile Very Happy Smile

Ciaran is one person that I dislike on the show more than Karl. He's a creepy, porky pig looking, scar lipped pinhead. I need to know this....
Ciaran is the one that started all this shit with Derek and MH. Made both Derek and MH look silly and yet the friggin pinhead is still with MH. What's up with that ????
ashley1013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROTFLOL!!! You're just jealous hehe. Um, in re. to Ciaran, I have to admit, I was a bit surprised about them not firing him over the article - granted, Derek was already gone from the regular shows by that point (which we didn't know) but still... that did seem a bit odd. I'm guessing it was probably something discussed beforehand.

Um, and since you don't like Ciaran, can I go back to my wanting Phil back?? hehehe.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gasman59 wrote:
Now ladies, put the hormones away... Smile Very Happy Smile

Ciaran is one person that I dislike on the show more than Karl. He's a creepy, porky pig looking, scar lipped pinhead. I need to know this....
Ciaran is the one that started all this shit with Derek and MH. Made both Derek and MH look silly and yet the friggin pinhead is still with MH. What's up with that ????

Well my dear, for one thing it's not about hormones with me. Jason Karl is as bent as a hockeystick so it wasn't about that at all ye nutter lol I liked him because he was candid and tended to piss Yvette off because he wasn't so agreeable to her claims. He left the show on bad terms with both Yvette and Karl and has little to no respect for either of them. He does however have respect for both Derek and is wife....but as people and not for what he does.

As far as Ciaran goes, looks mean sod all but ability and honesty do. Him having a scar or being overweight or not your idea of a pretty boy or however you judge men means nothing at the end of the day since it doesn't represent who he is or anything about him.

He's really quite a brilliant man and very well respected throughout the UK, and has been on so many shows because people know they can count on him for the facts.

One more thing to add.....It wasn't Ciaran that started the shite about Derek, it was Derek and his own dishonesty that screwed him and the show. You can't honestly tell me that because of Ciaran doing his job and not sucking Dereks arse on everything he said that it got him sacked and the show a bad name?

What got the show a bad name was the lies and cheating Derek was caught at and the show allowed it to go on. Yvette herself cheated results so she's no better then Derek is. The only reason she's still on is because of ratings and lets face it...money talks, bullshit walks and LivingTV has made a fortune off MH and that's the only reason it's still on.

Derek Acorah made himself look bad because he faked a lot of stuff. He does this for a living and being realistic, he's turned the art of being a medium into a circus side show for any quack that believes in it and willing to stuff his wallet. I believe in the paranormal but I don't believe in Derek Acorah anymore because he's shown himself to be not worthy of it. I use to sit back home watching Most Haunted when it first started and I was a total believer, but I feel a lot better now atleast knowing the truth. I do believe they have or have to clean up their act because of the bad press they've received, so I'm being fairly open minded on the whole thing.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I stand corrected Irish.... What you said above is true and I bow down..... Embarassed

Totally agree with this....

Quote:
Jason Karl is as bent as a hockeystick so it wasn't about that at all ye nutter lol I liked him because he was candid and tended to piss Yvette off because he wasn't so agreeable to her claims. He left the show on bad terms with both Yvette and Karl and has little to no respect for either of them.

Quote:
As far as Ciaran goes, looks mean sod all but ability and honesty do. Him having a scar or being overweight or not your idea of a pretty boy or however you judge men means nothing at the end of the day since it doesn't represent who he is or anything about him.

He's really quite a brilliant man and very well respected throughout the UK, and has been on so many shows because people know they can count on him for the facts.

One more thing to add.....It wasn't Ciaran that started the shite about Derek, it was Derek and his own dishonesty that screwed him and the show. You can't honestly tell me that because of Ciaran doing his job and not sucking Dereks arse on everything he said that it got him sacked and the show a bad name?

This is the one thing I have a problem with. Now we know before Ciaran ripped the lid off the "fake" MH, Derek and Antix were up to no good. Both Derek and Antix were at fault here. Derek with his hilarious possesions and Karl and Yvette making noises and feeling people grabbing thier asses for the sake of ratings. Both were pulling the wool over our eyes for the almighty pound. How is it then that when both parties were discovered to be schysters that Ciaran is still with Karl and Yvette when he know that they were involved with handing Derek information and faking stuff ?? This is what I don't understand.

Is it that....

1. Karl and Yvette were pissed at Derek for getting his own show ???

2. After all the damage, Yvette and Karl thought that by keeping Ciaran on that they could gain back some credibility even though he exposed them ???

Do you understand what I'm getting out here ?? It's got to the point where the background story is getting more interesting then the show itself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: