Chris (Simpsons Artist)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Chris (Simpsons Artist) Reply with quote

The Pope
12th February 2013

it is the pope but he is not the pope any more because he just cant be bothered with it because it is not for him. when he was the pope all that he ever talked about was just going shopping and designing outfits and he was always asking people when it would be time for him to go shopping and he was always telling his friends that he preferred to go shopping with them rather than have to go to church all of the time because he said that going to church is the most boring thing in his life and when he is at church he would just be thinking about all of the new outfits that he is going to get when he gets paid his student loan and so yesterday he decided that he would just stop being the pope from now on because it is not what he thought it was going to be like at all and so yesterday morning he phoned everyone up and told them to go to the main church when the clock strikes noon because he had a important announcement for everyone to hear and when everyone was at the main church he told them all that he didnt realise that being the pope was going to be so boring and he thought that there was going to be more time for him to go shopping and design outfits and he said that the clothes that he has to wear when he is the pope are really disgusting and he said that they are too heavy for him and they make him look like a priest and they are just not for him because he prefers to wear nicer outfits that are more fitting and show off his figure more but he doesnt mind the little hat that he has to wear because he said that it makes him laugh when he looks at himself in the mirror because it is so tiny and i think that it is fine that the pope doesnt want to be the pope any more because at least he tried it and that is the most important thing to do because if you dont try any new things then you will never know if you prefer to be the pope or if you prefer to just go shopping and design outfits and have a nice time with your friends. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox

Oscar Pistorius
16th February 2013

it is oscar pistorius and he had the whole world at his feet but he didnt even care so he just took off his legs and threw it all away. i think that it is really sad that he killed his wife and i think that he will be feeling really down just now but i dont think that he will be feeling as down as his wifes mum and dad because they will never be able to hold their daughters hand ever again while she is alive and i think that being able to have guns for yourself is just not right because i think that only weak people need to have guns and it is the people who cant sort out their problems with their voices and their words who need to have some guns for themself to just shoot anything they cant be bothered with and i remember having a watch of oscar pistorius on my television when it was the olympics and i remember shouting come on just run for gods sake at my television because he was being a inspiration for people who have had some struggle in their life and he made a lot of people with no legs feel good about themselfs because they were fashionable but now he has just made everyone feel depressed and unfashionable and i think that if he had just stepped back on his stilts and actually thought about what he was doing then he wouldnt be where he is now and his beautiful wife would still be able to hold her mum and dads hands but now the only place that he will be jogging to is jail and it is all his own fault. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox

Katie Price
24th February 2013

i have gone and done a picture of katie price and her son harvey because she was on the news today because she is having another baby because she has got a new husband and that is what she does when she has got a new husband and i have tried to make her look like she is really happy about having another baby for herself and i have tried to make her son harvey look really excited as well for being a uncle and sometimes i have a watch of her on my television when her television programme is on my television at night time and it is called what is katie price doing today then or something and my best bit of her television programme is when her son harvey is in it because he is so funny and he is the best one in it and he is always playing tricks on people like i am always doing as well and one time when he was eating loads of crisps in the living room he put a crisp on top of his head and it was so funny and it made me laugh the most ever when he was doing it because he was saying where is my crisp gone and he kept on looking around the living room for it and he was trying not to laugh because he knew that the crisp was on top of his head and then he was saying where is my crisp gone to his mum when he went through to the kitchen to see her and she said it is on top of your head and he had actually forgot that he had put the crisp on top of his head and he went completely silent for about a second and then he just burst out laughing all over the kitchen and it was really really good and i would definitely have a watch of it again because he actually forgot that he had put the crisp on top of his head and it was there for the whole time that he was asking everyone where is my crisp gone and i hope that katie prices new baby is born safe and well and is as much happy as her other children are and i have had a ear infection in my ear for all of the week but i am pulling through thanks to all of my friends who have been praying for me thank you very much. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox

https://www.facebook.com/TheSimpsonsArt
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tulisa

she hasnt had a very good week at all that is right it is the rap pop singer who knows all of the drug smugglers and her name is called tulisa contostavanatacalatancalatoz. when i was having a look at the newspapers in the shop 2 days ago i saw that she has got herself in to some really big trouble because she has been helping lots of people to get some drugs for themselfs but she said that she doesnt take any of the drugs for herself because she doesnt want to ruin her own life and she just prefers to help other people ruin their own lifes instead because it is a lot less hassle for her and i think that if she wants to get out of the mess that she is in then she just needs to stop being friends with so many drug smugglers and i think that she just needs to get back to what she does best and that is working in schuh in town because when i used to see her in there before she was famous she always looked so happy and she didnt care about what anyone thought about her and she didnt mind if people thought she was cool or fashionable or hip or hop and all she cared about was helping people find the right pair of shoes but now all she cares about is helping people find the right pair of drugs and i think that she would make a lot of people happier if she wasnt a rap pop singer any more because her song wasnt very good anyway so if she can just get her old job back in schuh then the world will be a much better place and it will be filled with a lot less rubbish music and a lot less rubbish drugs and i think that everything and everyone will just be a lot more happier if tulisa contostavanatacalatancalatoz worked back in schuh so she cant ruin any more peoples lifes than she already has. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: