X Factor returns

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: X Factor returns Reply with quote

I'm quite looking forward to seeing if there's any more maniacs like this guy on the new series of X-Factor...
HandoGod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respect to me crew agree
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.

One word

TWAT :enough:

Can't wait for the new series though. I hope Simon doesn't get the groups again.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's a compilation of the worst from last night's first show...

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/xfactor/xfactor2008.swf

:google:
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL That first clip you showed was hysterical. That's what I love about XFactor. All the nuts fall out the trees and go audition Laughing

I've still not had the chance to watch the first show yet but after tomorrow I'll be keeping up on it all and I'm quite looking forward to it.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Singing nuns Xterminated

Cutting remarks ... Elton

By SARA NATHAN
TV Editor

THE Beeb is set to get a further hammering after X Factor chiefs invited Elton John and Beyonce to be guest judges.

Saturday?s ITV1 show was watched by 8.4MILLION ? while 4.8million saw BBC1?s singing nun contest How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?

Now X Factor producers hope to keep up the pressure by recruiting top stars to join judges Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and Sharon Osbourne for the live studio stages in the autumn.

An insider said: ?The judges? comments are what make the show, so throwing in a few different voices will really shake things up.

?Elton is a big friend of Sharon?s and is a huge fan of the show.

?He also has a reputation for making cutting remarks. So if he agrees, he?ll be a great addition.?

Elton appeared on the second series of Pop Idol to help coach contestants. Winner Michelle McManus said at the time: ?Doing it in front of Elton was 100 times more nerve-racking than singing for Simon.?

Extra glamour ... Beyonce

X Factor chiefs are also hopeful of getting 24-year-old Beyonce on the panel for some extra glamour. The source said: ?Beyonce is gorgeous and hugely popular with wannabe stars because they respect how hard she?s worked to get where she is.

?We?re told she knows the show, so we?re hopeful she will say yes.?

Series three of X Factor has already had American Idol?s Paula Abdul as a guest.

But she caused mayhem for producers after turning up SIX HOURS late to London auditions. And she annoyed judge Louis Walsh, who said: ?The woman is a nutcase and she?s got a dreadful boob job.?

Simon has already hinted that this year?s show will feature more celebrity appearances.

He said: ?There are some changes to the live show this time. There will be a lot of guests.?

Madonna and Noel Gallagher are also rumoured to have been asked.

Louis cracks me up lol He's spot on about her being a nutcase. That's the main reason I want to see her on the show. If she falls off her chair she'll most likely blame it on jetlag, but most realise her glass ain't no fizzy drink.....burrrrrrrrp :google:

As for Elton John, he drives me up a wall because he's so up himself, but it should be interesting to see what he's like as a judge. Atleast he won't be like Paula and compliment them on their outfits if they can't sing....and unlike her, he HAS talent.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the wife & I watched the first XFactor (well first for us, first of the new run for you lot)...

We hate this kind of show, but this one was cool.

It's hard to watch people who have talent get slated by a small posse of 'stars', but we found it less hardcore than the US shows of this kind.
We loved the "Mother - in - law" who got Simon to say sorry.
(Simon is another Elstree / Borehamwood person BTW).

I think it could be one that we will watch.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
Well, the wife & I watched the first XFactor (well first for us, first of the new run for you lot)...

We hate this kind of show, but this one was cool.

It's hard to watch people who have talent get slated by a small posse of 'stars', but we found it less hardcore than the US shows of this kind.
We loved the "Mother - in - law" who got Simon to say sorry.
(Simon is another Elstree / Borehamwood person BTW).

I think it could be one that we will watch.

It's one of those shows that once you start watching it's hard to stop. The auditions is the best part of the show, but I end up watching it all because I get interested in the ones that make it through and continue on for the voting and all that.

I think your wife might enjoy Xtra Factor with Ben Sheppard. He's kind of like Dermot of Big Brother.....easy on the eyes and a good sense of humour Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: