paranormal footage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
white

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: paranormal footage Reply with quote

well here goes have you ever captured paranormal footage with night vision camcorder i have on several ocasions captored anomalies in various locations spooky huh wow
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: paranormal footage Reply with quote

white wrote:
well here goes have you ever captured paranormal footage with night vision camcorder i have on several ocasions captored anomalies in various locations spooky huh wow

What did you see? And have you any of it that we can watch?
white

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the anomalies i caught were orbs increases of light and movement of shadows yup i still have the footage and will endevour to transfer it from hi8 to pc then divx or some other video format any ideas how anyone
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

white wrote:
the anomalies i caught were orbs increases of light and movement of shadows yup i still have the footage and will endevour to transfer it from hi8 to pc then divx or some other video format any ideas how anyone

you'd either need to record the output from the hi8 into a dvd-recorder, then convert the file to divx, or get a video capture card

I'd be up for seeing it for sure - and I'm sure if they're any good that they'd do the rounds.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where was it taken and why are you so sure it's orbs? Most orbs end up being dust particles etc. I'd be interested in seeing it myself.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a good variety of ghost cams on the net. I use to watch a lot of them and got creeped out by some.

A friend of mine caught something in Willard Library a couple years ago and it looked pretty authentic.

If you go to any of these and see something, post here to let us know and try and get a screenshot.

http://www.ghoststudy.com/camlinks.html
white

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
white wrote:

you'd either need to record the output from the hi8 into a dvd-recorder, then convert the file to divx, or get a video capture card

I'd be up for seeing it for sure - and I'm sure if they're any good that they'd do the rounds.

ok ill do that
white

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Where was it taken and why are you so sure it's orbs? Most orbs end up being dust particles etc. I'd be interested in seeing it myself.

agreed but a couple are realy bright and seem to move with a purpose ill upload these as soon as i posibly can a friends home was the loacation he is also diturbed by knocks and doors opening and cloisng at night im not trying to make you a believer but i know what i have filmed is not fake
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

white wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

agreed but a couple are realy bright and seem to move with a purpose ill upload these as soon as i posibly can a friends home was the loacation he is also diturbed by knocks and doors opening and cloisng at night im not trying to make you a believer but i know what i have filmed is not fake

I'm a total believer already since I've experienced things myself so that's why I'd like to see it. I'm also skeptical but this sounds interesting.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this thumbs
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Irish, that link you posted has a camera on "The Willard Library". They did that on Ghost Hunters and mentioned the web cam !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: