post your photos
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: post your photos Reply with quote

anyone here like taking photos? post up your pics Smile

heres one i took last year i think of a bee in the garden, funny cos i haven't seen many this year really - maybe they come out a bit later in the year, or maybe the media is right and they're all disappearing Shocked

i think the little lump its carrying might be the pollen they go round and collect sherlock
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely photo Luke. I am a picture whore. I take tons. I just haven't had time to get my current batch (about 500 photos) onto my computer and sorted.

I have posted some in the past. I'll have to try and see if they are still about.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel up a tree in Washington DC...
Chased the bugger to get a shot & he posed for me...

Kite at a local kite festival... rather large kite... bit green too

2 of my boys on the beach (local) last summer..
til661

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really a photo-taker, a. because i'm lazy and b. i'm awful at it Laughing but here's a couple i took when i was last up north. The first is the b of the bang sculpture (which was taken from across the road in a lay-by because i was late for my train Embarassed) and the second is the salford lads club. I've got a loads of photos of bansky art that i have spotted around london on my phone but it's being annoying and refusing to connect to the comp Mad :
luke

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great squirrel pic 6ULDV8, we get loads round here but they are pretty tricky to photograph, i've got them a few times though. the beach pic is nice as well, with the footprints in the sand Smile

i love that sculpture till, have you ever seen it at night? i bet that could look wicked all lit up - just a shame about all the road signs and lamp posts etc Laughing
til661

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did tell you I was awful Laughing
you're right it is fantastic, no i've never seen it at night, which is a shame, i'm only an occasional visitor to up-north land Laughing and i never seem to get round to it

Heres one taken by someone with talent:
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took this in chincoteage last may ..I just love the colours Smile

Mum and baby also in chincoteage last year Smile

Underage Drinker at The Local Irish Bar Very Happy

LOL more later In this Thread Smile
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that one of the bird flying is outstanding aja - well done
luke

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didn't mean your picture till, just thats the way things are now - road signs and adverts everywhere, you can even see them on the pic in the dark. thanks for posting the night pic, looks amazing - imagine it somewhere a bit more open, not so cluttered Smile

reminds me of some piece they had in tate modern once, it had a light in the middle with stuff hanging around as if coming out from the light - as you went around the room and the things moved all the light and shadows changed Smile

great pic of the bird aja, like you say nice colours ( we've had rain the last few days, i'd almost forgot the sky can be that colour Sad ) - did it crash into the camera a couple of seconds later wink

you wanna watch out for them underage drinkers Laughing
til661

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
reminds me of some piece they had in tate modern once, it had a light in the middle with stuff hanging around as if coming out from the light - as you went around the room and the things moved all the light and shadows changed Smile

Sounds familiar, can you remember who made it? Was it in the turbine hall? or the main gallery?

Did you see the weather project by Olafur Eliasson, absolutely stunning
luke

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

til661 wrote:
Sounds familiar, can you remember who made it? Was it in the turbine hall? or the main gallery?

sorry i've got a pretty bad memory, i've no idea who made it Embarassed i was trying to remember more about it to explain better - buts it more the effects of the shadows and light moving about that i remember, and the light in the middle. it wasn't in the main big turbine hall, it was in a room of its own though, but not a huge room. that doesn't really help does it Laughing Confused Embarassed

i missed that one Sad but i did go on the slides a few months back Laughing
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some beautiful daisies in Cloudcroft, NM
til661

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
i missed that one Sad but i did go on the slides a few months back Laughing

Ha they were fun agree Laughing

The weather one was fantastic, they recreated various conditions within the hall. The previous picture was my favourite though, with the sun at the end and mist filling the hall thumbs Was going to post a couple of Gilbert and George pics aswell but i'm taking this a little bit off-topic (as usual Laughing)
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
great pic of the bird aja, like you say nice colours ( we've had rain the last few days, i'd almost forgot the sky can be that colour ) - did it crash into the camera a couple of seconds later

Ha !!! well there is a Teenie weenie story to the bird pics ..... Smile

It was this time last year .... and we went on a quick 4 day break before the season started ....so the beach was really really deserted (and nice) I had taken a mini picnic....for the kids as the beach and places around it are a wild life refuge ... so no shops ....thats the beauty of this beach ...anyways .....the bloody seagulls were our friends Smile not the normal teifing nasty ones u get in New jersey .... Very Happy just sitting there nicleley waiting for food.......UNTILL ...Abbi ..(the underage drinker ) bought out these wafers .....they went mental crazed

so the last pic u saw and this one .....I had abbi sitting underneath me while i took the pics with her hands out with the wafers on ......the birds were just hovering in front of us like they were waiting to land ......It was quite cool Very Happy ..... there were about 40 of them ......

and they all got fed Very Happy

and for all u peeps that may think we let Abbi Drink ...... that was a fun pic ....at our fave Irish bar and rest Smile
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sky did u take that picture ...very nice ........what camera ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: