Music Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
funkyfunkpants

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Music Video Reply with quote

Post your favorites, just embed from YouTube etc.
Audioslave-Cochise
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit of trance never did anyone any harm, though I prefer the video to the track in this one.
funkyfunkpants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using parts from the film Vanishing Point
minterdan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pixies
luke

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this isn't the actual video for the track, but its why we all know the tune Smile

i don't think theres any other advert where i remember where i was when i first saw it!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
luke

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

when i saw this i thought it was a joke, but apparently it isn't ...

Web turns on 13-year-old singer

Aspiring pop star Rebecca Black and her debut song ‘Friday' have become an internet phenomenon - for all the wrong reasons.

Since posting the song and accompanying video on Youtube at the end of last week, the web has turned on the 13-year-old singer, deeming her record the ‘worst song of all time'.

The video has had such a backlash that it is now trending on every search engine and social networking site on the web. The world has mocked the poor youngster about the auto-tuned singing, poor song premise and dire lyrics.

The track, which is about the fact that it is Friday and everyone is ready for the weekend, does have its cringe-inducing moments.

The song dedicates an entire chorus to describe the order of the days of the week with lyrics "Yesterday was Thursday (Thursday)/Today it is Friday (Friday)/We, we, we so excited/We so excited/We gonna have a ball today/Tomorrow is Saturday/and Sunday comes afterwards/I don't want this weekend to end."

Tweets about the song include: "Just heard Rebecca Black's song. Are you kidding me? Got to get down to the bus stop?", "Friday by Rebecca Black = if stating the obvious had a ménage à trois with random daily events + autotune", and "Half of twitter is freaking out over Japan and the other half is freaking out over Rebecca Black."

It turns out that Rebecca Black is merely the latest of many ‘products' from entrepreneurs Patrice Wilson and Clarence Jey, who run Ark Music Factory.

The duo's LA based production company is a favourite of super-rich kids with pop star dreams, and, more importantly, plenty of parents' cash. The results are often music videos with high enough production value but a deficit of talent and individuality - a sure-fire recipe for golden Youtube moments.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Lady Chann - Money ah dem God Reply with quote

what a cracking track - it got me boogying about and I've not done that in ages...

thumbs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: