Big Brother 2011?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, no worries. He's probably cursing the cable company as we speak! lol lol When my internet goes out, usually my cable is out too, and then I'm like "what am I supposed to do for fun?, actually go out?". lol Just kiddin'.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
luke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just tried to see if i could grab it for you with that software faceless posted the other day, but after watching the adverts 3 times in a row it says its not currently available

i'll see if i can find a torrent or if this stream starts working i'll try and get it

or i could tell you what i remember from the show, but i was cooking at the time and can only really remember a big corn flake fight - aaron wasn't pleased

just foud this! http://www.videozer.com/video/gJyRZE9
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha! Alex looks good in her modeling pics, but not attractive without all that makeup on. I like how she tries to speak nice and slow, almost like her airline attendant voice so that she is understood, because her accent is so thick. lol lol Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was banned from the Digital Spy site today for daring to treat some of the BB maniacs there with at least a dose of the contempt they deserve... oops

Seriously though, those people are powerfully pathetic and treat the show as if they are actually part of it - even though they're just arseholes in a mob. I know that on BOTS they often talk about the importance of social media, but I genuinely pity those people who have to respond to the shite these hardcore fans hit out with. What a crap job that must be...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good god, I can't stand that Aaron - he's a whinging, self-pitying, sulking, manipulative wanker. And those are his best points!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started out liking Aaron, but I'm starting to feel the same way. I'm thinking he's not worth the trouble of dating. He'll have a strop over something so trivial. Faye is better off staying away. If they continue outside of BB, it won't last long.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a post by an Aaronit...

Quote:
Aaron reminds me of Steve Jobs. A brilliant, smart, innovative man who lacks personal skills.

That's Aaron Allard. And that's Steve Jobs.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Queen__Bea

Jem has hated and resented Faye since the day Faye was born. It's so obvious. What a jealous, resentful, hate filled sibling. Jem, go home to your ugly bald boyfriend and get on with your own life. You've been so busy trying to ruin your sister's life all these years you've turned into a dry, childless, spiteful husk.

lol. Are you a close family friend?

I doubt if that family have any friends. Hateful bunch. No wonde Jem is a childless, loveless crone. Poor Faye.

------

Lovely eh? These Digital Spy freaks are sick.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron is without a doubt a passive aggressive bully which is a form of cowardly bullying, people like this are sly, manipulative and punish others by freezing them out, ignoring them and having a self-righteous, superior manner.

He runs off at the slightest hint of discord - especially when he has initiated it and plays the victim in order to make his opponent feel guilty and to blame. He is a very weak, manipulative and insecure person who has mastered this form of bullying to perfection.

He also seems clinically depressed and the last thing he should be doing is embarking on any romantic relationship with a man or a woman, he's just not emotionally stable enough.

That's quite the diagnosis. May ask where you got your PhD in Pyschology?

Certainly, I studied at Cambridge from 1992-7, and then Glasgow 1998-2001. (and I gather that you meant to write 'psychology')

------------

BANG! haha thumbs
luke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

digital spy is a bit strange, i check it out now and then when bb is on and it is a peculiar world. i see someone on there the other week who spent a £100 on facebook votes! they do get really worked up over things.

while i'm not a fan of aaron and think he's a bit of a tit, and think his moods when he stops talking are stupid and he needs to grow some balls and deal with things, i don't see him as a bully as fayes sister said yesterday. i just thought he doesn't handle things very well. i cant say i've seen him being manipulative with faye either - but i know a lot of people are saying that.

i still don't really like any of them though - except faye who is just pure loveliness bigkisses she can do no wrong Laughing

i don't understand all the talk of louise being so attractive, from the first night i've thought she's not all that. i don't really like alex, and think shes playing more dumb than she is. i don't like tom. harry's not so bad and jays not as bas as i thought he was. i didn't like fayes sister.

faye to win Smile
luke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you know the eviction shows aren't live? i always thought they were

i watched the main show friday and went on digital spy and they were all talking about who got evicted - with a picture of the evictee walking out - quarter of an hour before the eviction show was on!

have you been allowed back on digital spy faceless? i see you posting in a thread on faye's bum Laughing
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? I'd be pissed! I guess that explains why Brian always seems to say things so smoothly without any slip ups live. I guess they are snipping stuff out to make it look good. I like Brian as a host, but when he gets introduced and walks down the runway, he looks like he has a stick up his ass when he's walking and it bugs me more than it should! lol lol Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm back on there - the ban was for 48 hours... so I've had to change my method slightly. I can still be as sarcastic, but it requires a bit more imagination! haha

I'm not that bothered about the 15 minute delay - it's maybe to ensure there's no bad scenes, what with the way some of the people have been treated by the crowd.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was banned again - for daring to point out that Channel 5 doesn't care about what the viewers think as long as they pay to vote. I wanted to write that they 'didn't give a fuck', but made it more polite...trufax! However, that was, according to the anonymous traffic warden, me 'baiting' and I got a 7 day ban! haha

So, when the next series starts (CBB in January), I'll be making a completely open forum for comments - but I won't pretend to be unbiased. People will be able to post what they like - as long as it fits my agenda of hating all the housemates equally at the start and then finding out which one is the least hatable by the end.

I can't see any problems arising from that in the slightest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: