Royal Wedding guff
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Irish couldn't give a shit about the wedding.

Ingrates.

Lord Isacq Hunt,

Barkin.

P.S.

C ya there Smile
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A cake made by Michelle Wibowo representing Prince William and Kate Middleton, at the Ideal Home Show exhibition, in London

US artist John Lamouranne has used eggs to depict Prince William and Kate Middleton leaving Westminster Abbey after their wedding

PizzaExpress have recreated the faces of Prince William and Kate Middleton made from pizza ingredients to mark the royal wedding

crazed I'm just glad all this crap will be happening while I'm asleep.
luke

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A cut above: Plumber Baz Franks has had William and Kate tattooed on his teeth. He spent six hours in the dentist chair having the £1,000 design etched on

crazed
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh very no! haha
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A thousand pounds???? Really? I have quite a few interests in some celebrities, but I'd never spend that kind of dough having pictures of them etched into my teeth. I don't even think I'd spend the money to have a loved one's piccy etched into my teeth. What a daft bugger. lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
khanie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plumbers are earning far too much these days....
SquareEyes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When they split, what's the plummer going to do? Have one removed?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you go to bed tonight, spare a thought for the desperate lost souls who are spending the night on the streets of London waiting to worship at the feet of their Royal sacred cows.

The fact that the local council has chased all the genuinely homeless people from the area doesn't matter to them, they're Royallists and they demand their place in history! This is their moment to keep and retell as a painfully boring story to any unlucky bastard who ever happens to be stuck on a bus or a train with them.

It's enough to bring a tear to the eye.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They may not be homeless, but they are most likely mentalists who should be rounded up and taken to the looney bin for sleeping on the streets on purpose to catch a 2 second glimpse at normal people that shit and eat like you and I, but whom are put up on a pedestal as "special". My sister is going ape shit with this royal wedding too. I just don't get it. I like William and all, he seems to be a nice guy, but other than that, who gives a shit what he does? Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your original royal wedding mug.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, good one sauce...

here's a shocking video that was CENSORED from tv.

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Palace bans Royal Wedding comedy
No jokes allowed
chortle.co.uk

The Royal Family has banned a comedy show about Prince William’s wedding. Plans for a three-and-a-half hour live comic commentary on Friday’s event have had to be scrapped by Australia’s ABC network after Clarence House made its unprecedented intervention. Prince Charles’s office reminded the public-service broadcaster that any use of the live footage in a ‘comedy, satirical or similar entertainment programme’ would be in breach of rules governing use of the BBC feed.

Until the last-minute move quashed the idea, the ABC had given the controversial Chaser comedy team the run of its second channel during the duration of the ceremony. The team are known for stunts such as breaching security at a conference of world leaders in Sydney in 2007, dressed as Osama Bin Laden.

Kim Dalton, director of ABC TV told the Sydney Morning Herald: ‘We're surprised and disappointed at this very late stage to be informed that any satirical or comedic treatment of the marriage of Australia's future Head of State has been banned. Clearly, the BBC and Clarence House have decided The Chaser aren't acceptable. We thought Australians would appreciate an alternative take on this major event.’

Other Australian networks are still planning light-hearted coverage of the wedding, with Channel Nine using Dame Edna Everage as a commentator. The Chaser's Julian Morrow said: ‘For a monarchy to be issuing decrees about how the media should cover them seems quite out of keeping with modern democratic times .... but I suppose that's exactly what the monarchy is.’
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must OBEY the Royals. Even though this is a constitutional monarchy where the Royals are supposed to have no influence on political matters.
reject

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The soup runs were banned last night in London for our street community under orders of the Met....
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it over yet?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: