Corrie - Graeme Proctor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: Corrie - Graeme Proctor Reply with quote

LOVE TRIANGLE ON THE STREET
8th April 2010
Daily Star

UNLUCKY-in-love Graeme Proctor will find himself in a love triangle with Weatherfield’s two hottest woman. The clueless butcher will have saucy minx Rosie Webster and stunning Tina McIntyre fighting for his affections. Graeme, played by Craig Gazey, 27, will become the most unlikely Corrie Romeo after bosses decided he finally needs to have a bit of luck with the ladies.

But we can reveal the course of true love doesn’t run smoothly for the poor fella.He becomes close to Tina (Michelle Keegan, 22) after she tries to commit suicide. And Rosie (Helen Flanagan, 19) finally says yes to a drink and they arrange to meet in the Rovers. Caring Graeme stands Rosie up because he feels Tina needs him more. And in hilarious scenes, Graeme rips his clothes, roughs himself up and spreads ketchup on his face and claims he was mugged.

But Rosie smells a rat, telling him: “You’re a pathetic, cringeing, snivelling worm with ketchup spread all over your face. No-one ever stands me up and gets a second chance. Now do me one last favour. Go as far away as possible and just roll up and die.” Ever-optimistic Graeme gets Rosie’s door slammed in his face when he responds: “You can’t mean that Rosie‚ let’s go for a lie-down and talk about it.”

-------------

Laughing
Twirley

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is priceless. One of the best characters in a long time. Like last week when he saw little Addy(?) on the balcony, "Now that's not right!" and then 'rescuing' the little blighter. Even better was him getting through Dev's brandy afterwards. Corrie has dropped on with him.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the scenes with him and Norris and the ladders he was using to wash windows. Priceless...made Norris look foolish in front of the coppers every time!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graeme is such a funny Character. I just love the humor that Corrie brings in general.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig Gazey set to leave Coronation Street after two years playing jailbird Graeme Proctor
7th January 2011

Craig Gazey, who plays jailbird Graeme Proctor in Coronation Street, is to leave the soap this summer. The actor, who first appeared in April 2008 as David Platt's (Jack P Shepherd) cellmate in a young offenders' institution, said it was not an easy decision to leave the long-running ITV1 show.

He said: 'When I first joined the cast I had no idea just how much I would enjoy being part of such an amazing team. But I became an actor for the diversity of work and the opportunity to play different roles. I also really miss working in theatre. I feel this is the right time for me to leave after two-and-a-half fantastic years playing a unique and brilliantly written character. I don't know what the future holds but I hope I will be given the opportunity to show my versatility as an actor and work on different projects.'

Gazey's character had a stint as Weatherfield's window cleaner and resident gardening expert before working in the street's butcher's shop. Along the way he romanced Tina McIntyre (Michelle Keegan) and was run down in the street by his former cellmate. Gazey leaves in May with his character continuing to appear until July. Street bosses refused to say how he would be written out.

-------------------

He's become a bit too normal lately...
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has become a bit too nomal lately. I think putting him together with Tina was a mistake for his character.

I will miss him a lot though - he brought a lot of humor to the street. I hope they bring in a few new characters and one with a sense of humor like Graeme.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: