EE: 25th birthday
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really must start watching EE better than I do .... My thing is I put it on as i get in bed and fall asleep within minutes ...so it can actually take me a week to watch one eppi Very Happy

I was 100% gobsmacked at the out come ...... poor lil braders ... I did like him !!!!

I just sat looking at my computer screen for about 5 mins after saying ..... STACY !!! STACY!!!!!

never in a million years would I have thought it was her ..... I thought it was Jack the Ex cop lol
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kept veering from Peggy to Jack to Ryan, back to Peggy... . Never at any time did I think it was Stacey. I guess the writers did a good job!
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me three...I sorta thought Peggy or Ronnie...never Stacey!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Towards the end I was beginning to think it was Roxy..... looks like we were all wrong Laughing
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never even gave it an inkling that it was Stacey. I was most suspicious of her friend's behavior. It was secretive. I guess now we know it's because she knew Stacy did it! lol! Wow, what an episode. I was so impressed with the job they did doing this live.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely forgot about the friend...what's her name? She not only had the burden of her illness, but of knowing about Stacey....wow...good points, Pirty...It was a good episode. I can't wait to watch todays!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Bradley Sad I think all the actors did a great job of yesterdays episode--- must have been hard to film this, not only because of Bradley's character leaving the show, but because they had no idea who the murderer was. Must have been agony for them.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can honestly say last night I shed a tear for Bradders. I was so shocked when the anniversary episode was on (even though I figured he was going to die) that it didn't get to me. But last night, knowing that our beloved Bradley was gone I was sad Sad He was such a great character. I will miss him. I do hope the actor can go on to do more because I really feels he has the potential.
eefan and I discussed it would be fun to see him do a bad guy!

I also think Stacey is going to find out what Becca did and that's going to cause some serious issues. They're setting up for that now. Ready for that crazy girl to go.
Colston

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
I can honestly say last night I shed a tear for Bradders. I was so shocked when the anniversary episode was on (even though I figured he was going to die) that it didn't get to me. But last night, knowing that our beloved Bradley was gone I was sad Sad He was such a great character. I will miss him.

I thought Monday's show was very very good. So very sad and that sadness was so very brilliantly captured.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
I can honestly say last night I shed a tear for Bradders. I was so shocked when the anniversary episode was on (even though I figured he was going to die) that it didn't get to me. But last night, knowing that our beloved Bradley was gone I was sad Sad He was such a great character. I will miss him.

Oh my God, I did actually cry. Not weeping or anything, but I had a lump in the ole throat and a bit of tears. That was so moving to me. It's so hard to say goodbye to a loved one knowing you'll never talk to them again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you both Colston and Pirty. The episode on Monday night really captured how difficult it is to say goodbye.
As you said Pirty, there was that lump in the throat and sneaky tears.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alternate endings for those who can see it.
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, but did Stacey really kill Archie...or because she thought Bradley killed Archie was she trying to say that ultimately she believed it was her who killed Archie because of what she told Bradley?? Mmmmm...still some room for an alternative killer, I think!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twirley wrote:
Ah, but did Stacey really kill Archie...or because she thought Bradley killed Archie was she trying to say that ultimately she believed it was her who killed Archie because of what she told Bradley?? Mmmmm...still some room for an alternative killer, I think!

That sounds like the mind of a writer!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Twirley wrote:

That sounds like the mind of a writer!

Another potential plot twist! Excellent!

Put me in with the group that did not suspect Stacey - that was a great surprise. The live episode and the "Aftermath" show were both excellent -- thanks so much for that bonus! I also loved the Corrie cast wishing EE a happy 25th - very cool. thumbs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: